The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to The Mansion

Go down 
+2
Cody
Remus John Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:51 pm

Cody felt Harriate moving and then said"Harriate stay still no oen is not going to hurt you,Please listin to me,stay carm do not panic,everything is going to be okay!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/100Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:53 pm

Jasmine saw Harriate struggle with Cody. She hoped that Cody could handle this. "Harriate, relax. We are trying to help you. You're not going back to the hellhole. Cody hurry, get inside before she runs off to the Riddle Manor. Remus, help us out here instead of standing there and looking pretty."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:53 pm

The small cub whimpered eyes darting around in fear as it bit down towards Codys hand wanting free. A familiar scent reached its nose but she was to confused to understand what it meant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:57 pm

Cody looked and then said"I know you are scared Harriate but you must beilve me i will never hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/100Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:58 pm

"Cody, don't be a smart arse, Jasmine, go in and get freshened up, I'll take Harriate in to the Den, but I'm not a doctor, and I can't just, de-brainwash people..none of you would be hurt if you would have listen, if anyone is stuborn around here, it's you three!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:59 pm

Jasmine looked at Cody and nodded at what he just said,"Believe him, Harriate. Cody is one of the most gentle guys I know. You can trust him." she said in a calm and kind voice. She looked at Remus with a weak smile plastered on her face and nodded,"Yes sir. After I do get freshed up, I'll explain everything." Jasmine walked into the manor and she walked upstairs to the nearest bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:01 pm

'Harriates' eyes darted around looking for an escape back to her 'mother' yet for some reason she felt safe here.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:06 pm

Jasmine walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She searched the room for about five minutes until she found the first aid kit. Jasmine removed her black cloak, her tee shirt, and unhooked her bra. She looked into the mirror and saw all of the scratches and cuts that Harriate gave her and the old scars that had been there since Josh beat her. All of those memories began to flood back as she looked at the faded old scars on her back.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:18 pm

He helped Cody take Harriate into the Den and rested her down then he made his way to the fire and began to set it up, putting some wood and paper on and coal then used his wand to lit it, bringing some light and warmth into the room.
He walked over to the window and looked out to the grounds watching the turning leaves at it became dark.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:22 pm

'Harriate' remained where she was placed shaking slightly as she glanced around the room. She sniffed at a familiar scent and wondered what was so familiar and sniffed again her small wolf face scrunching up.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:29 pm

She got up from her chair and walked over to Remus.

"Would you like to get some fresh air", she asked with a warm smile?
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:31 pm

He looked round to her and nodded
"Need to get sometime to think so yes be nice to get out, sure they can sort their propblems out, learn from their mistakes, can't always be the one to cover up, fix everything which they caused for not listening in the first place.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:33 pm

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Jasmine continued to stare at her old faded scars on her back. Tears welled up in her eyes and fell down the sides of her face as she remembered that horrible night when Josh tried to kill her.

Flashback:

The apartment was dark and depressing and a young teen about the age of 14 was crouched in a corner, cowering in fear as a young man with a large kitchen knife kept hitting and insulting her. "You little tramp. Answer me when I'm talking to you. Did you go out last night when I told you not to?" The girl shook her head,"No, I did not." she said in a shakey voice. The young man slapped her across the face, making her head hit the wall. "Fine, have it your way then. I was getting sick of having a dirty little siren like you living off of me anyways. I wish I could have burned you at the stake when I had the chance. Go to hell, Jasmine Granger!!!!! Burn in hell with the rest of your family." He made a swift motion to stab her but, she rolled out of the way and she took out her wand and aimed it at him and screamed,"JOSH STOP!!!!! I'M SORRY!!!! I'M REALLY SORRY!!! IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!!!" He didn't listen to her charged at her and knocked her to the ground and raise the knife to stab in her heart but, she was too quick for him. She shut her eyes and yelled the first curse the came to mind,"AVADA KEDAVRA!!!!!" In a flash of greenlight, everything went black.

End Flashback

Jasmine looked around the room realizing that she was still in the Gryffindor Manor, reminding herself that it was just a memory. It was still fresh in her mind and Jasmine crumpled down to her knees and she began to cry without bothering to treat her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:36 pm

The small cub pushed itself futher into the corner of the chair trying to hide.
'Harriate' was so confused about everything that was going on and wished that she at least had her memory back.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:37 pm

"Good, I'll get our cloaks", she said turing around and walking to the cloak rack getting thier cloaks.

*She held out his cloak for him*

"Walk or fly?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:39 pm

"Fly, rather get there asap seeing as winter is setting in."
He said taking his cloak from her and putting it on then heading out of the Den to go get a broom from the broom cupboard.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:53 pm

She tuned and follwed him as they retrieved thier brooms.

She opened the front door and stepped out feeling the cool crisp air on he face.

The lawn was covered with leaves.

She mounted broom and waited for Remus.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:07 pm

After about 20 minutes or so, Jasmine quickly calmed down and cleaned up the wounds on her back. She clipped her bra, put on her tee shirt, and cleaned up her mess, and then put up the first aid kit back into it's place. Jasmine picked up her cloak and walked downstairs to the den where Harriate was. She shut the door behind her and smiled at Harriate, approaching her cautiously,"Hello Harriate. Are you starting to remember anything yet?" she asked her politely.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:12 pm

Cody looked and then sighed and then walked out of the Den and headed outside to get some time alone and to think,Cody looked down to the grass and felt anger rising up he wishes to hit his father so hard,but he doesn't have the courage to do so
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:32 pm

Jasmine decided to leave Harriate alone and she walked out of the den. She walked outside and she met up with Cody,"Hey. Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:35 pm

Cody looked and said"Nothing is fine anymore Jasmine,I hate it.I hate the way my father treats me,he gets so worried over everything only he gets worried about is that girl and teddy!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:36 pm

Jasmine nodded,"Have you punched the jerk in the face yet? I did."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:38 pm

Cody looked and turned and then said"I can't do that,I really want to but he is my father and the only family member i got!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:39 pm

Jasmine sighed,"You're right. Heck if you think your life is crap, mine is even worse."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:46 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and then collasped to the floor and then said"I do not know how to cope anymore Jasmine,I want my father to like me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to The Mansion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next