The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to The Mansion

Go down 
+2
Cody
Remus John Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/100Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:50 pm

Jasmine sat next to Cody and looked down at the ground and said,"He does like you. If there is anyone who your father hates, it's me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:56 pm

Cody looked and then said"I am not sure Jasmine,he seems really mad at me due that i hanging around with you!!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/100Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:15 am

Jasmine looked at Cody for a minute and turned away and looked across the grounds. "If your father is mad because, you like to hang out with me, then he must hate me. Cody, you shouldn't let your father tell you who you want to hang out with. It's your choice, not his."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:08 am

He'd gotten his broom and walked out of the manor and passed them, over hearing them, but didn't say anything, sick of hearing how bad a father he was and how he was never there for Cody, when he was, cared about him but he was so stuborn, not listening to him, then whining when he was in trouble, then blaming it on Remus, saying it was because he didn't love him, it was like a broken record, sick of it, he just decided to let them get on with it.. learn from his own mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:17 am

She smiled seeing Remus walk out.

"Are you ready to go", she asked with a smile?
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 2:03 pm

Cody looked and watched Pandora and his father heading out with there brooms,Cody looked and then stood up and then said"I am heading back to the cottege want to tag along Jasmine,!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:22 pm

'Harriate' still stuck in her animagus form looked around the room when a memory flashed before her of Pandora and Remus laughing and smiling and she saw herself there smiling with them. She frowned in confusion. her 'mother' had told her they treated her horrible.
Another memory flashed and within the next few seconds the cub disappeared to be replaced by 'Harriate' the human.
This didn't make sense.She stood up and walked towards the window looking out hoping more memorys would surface.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to The Mansion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5