The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gryffindor Mansion

Go down 
+3
Cody
Remus John Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:07 am

Gryffindor Mansion GodricsHollow
Pandora walked up to the castle like mansion on a huge estate. She opened the huge iron gates and walked into the yard. Sitting in the front yard was a giant lion waterfall. The lion was standing on it's back feet and it's front paws in the air, water shot out around the lion. The yard to the left had a great big maze made of tall thick Hedges. The yard to the left was the flower garden it was full of flowers and Magical creature statues. The center back yard just off the back patio's had a Pool as well as a Hot Tub. A statue sat in the center of the pool Water shot up around it. The statue was of Godric Gryffindor himself. There was also a pond in the back of the yard swans swam elegantly around in it. There was stables in the left back yard. Stocked with horses. She loved horses, she rode her Black stallion Midnight as much as she could. To the right side back yard there was two seperate green houses. One housed Herbs while the other housed flowers, and other plant's Pandora had hired 12 house elfs to help keep everything up. She freed them all and gave each of them a job with great salaries and benifits.
Upon entering the great Mahogany Doors you see a huge entance room. The ceiling towering about 40 feet high. Large plants and statues decorated this hall. It branches of to different wings of the house. As you walk farther into the entrance hall you see a huge Marble Staircase with Balconies on either side. The house has 75 Rooms. 20 Bedrooms and 24 Bathrooms. A Billard Room, a Game Room and a Library on three floors of the four story house. Plus Living Rooms, a den on each level. Kitchens and Dinning areas, Offices one on each level and two Ballrooms on fist two levels, plus a Potion Room on each level total of four and one in the green house of Herbs. Each room had its own Mahogany Fireplace, excluding the Kitchens and Bathrooms. The mansion also inclosed a indoor pool and hot tub area. Last but not least there was a Quiditch Pitch in the main back yard. Behind the Pitch was a privately own forest. (The Mystic Wood). Pandora made the Mystic Wood a santuary for Magical Creatures. The manor had a 15 foot Iron fence all the way around the property. Four Rottweilers roamed the grounds at night. There names were: Zeus, Hercules, Bandit and Sabboth. Four black cats also roamed the grounds and the house. There names are Jinx, Achilles, Aries, Athena. Pandora has added a new pet and gardian to her estate. A red fire breathing dragon named Kratos. Favorite food: Deatheaters.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:07 am

*With a loud pop she apparated just outside of the gates. disappatating charms kept anyone from apparating on the grounds.*

She looked about, then opened the front gates and waited for Remus to appear.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion Left_bar_bleue15/100Gryffindor Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:08 am

Lupin and Pandora appeared outside the gates with a pop. He looked round and back to her looking at the gates "..hope you remembered the key."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 am

"What key", she asked with a grin?

She waved her hand and spoke a charm. They swung open and she walked into the gardens and through them to the front door. Pushing it open and taking her cloak hanging it up and walked through the house into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion Left_bar_bleue15/100Gryffindor Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:25 am

Lupin followed her and as soon as he got into the kitchen he go himself a glass of water and downed it, and another, then put it in the sink and went and took a seat at the table.
"..I'll wash it up later.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion Left_bar_bleue0/0Gryffindor Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:36 am

Meanwhile behide some trees cody was watching all this and then headed over to the gates and then looked around and began to think how is he going to get into there to talk to his dad.Cody looked and then clicked his fingers and then went over to the trees and then told Pip to go and get teddy
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:47 am

Lupin got up once again and make his way to the fridge and looked inside it, then walked out and looked for the cellar. He'd been there before but he was still tispy and a little light headed and was finding it hard to remember where things were, or had been
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion Left_bar_bleue97/100Gryffindor Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:48 am

Teddy appeared behind Cody,"I told you I think you should talk to him by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:53 am

Cody looked and then turned to Teddy and then said "I know but how am i going to get in there!"he looked and then turned around again.Cody looked and then sighed
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:55 am

Lupin opened the door and walked out side with a old firewhisky which has beem maturing in the cellar, needing some fresh air.
He went and sat on the grass and laid back and drank some of the firewhisky unaware of the two
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:19 am

Cody looked and then saw someone walking out onto the grass and then Cody looked at Teddy and then said"its him i am going over,you stay outsite okay!"he looked and then walked over.

Cody looked and then tooked an deep breath and then said"Dad I am sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:30 am

Lupin opened his eyes and squinted in the bright light at him "..Cody?, how did you find me here.. you said I was a cowards, and I must be." he said sitting up a litting and putting the bottle to his side "Along with Teddy.. take it he's not showing his face.. Don't want to see his.. picture perfect father, a wash out.. a whimp a monster."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion Left_bar_bleue97/100Gryffindor Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:36 am

Teddy walked out. He didnt know what to say to his father.He regretted some of the things he said last night,but he was still pretty angry. "No I'm here,see you haven't slowed down" he said nodding towards the bottle of firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:46 am

Cody looked at Teddy and then said"be quite the pare of you!"he looked and then said"you are not an whimp or an monster,You are our father,I am a werewolf too and you came and save me from the dark lord!,we want you to be a father to us! so please stop drinking your drink and hear us out!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:53 am

"..Well you seem to be, incharge, go ahead, no matter what, I'm not going back to the Order, Harry hates me and it wasn't for pandora stopping me, I'd kill him." he said still heaving about what Harry said to him outside the Pub "..So what do you want to say?" he asked looking at them both in turn
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:58 am

Cody looked and then sighed and then sat down and then said "What is wrong with you!,why are you so depressed.you haven't done anything wrong,Look please I want you to be my father,I got no where eles to go!"he looked at Remus and then looked away.

Then turned back to face him and then said " You are an great man,my mum told me that in the moring before the night of her death!,you shouted at Me for hating Harriate,Do you know why I hate her!".He looked and then said "She is an deatheatter,She is made to be one By Barty Jr,He was the one who killed my mum!,that night was really bad,the screams of her been attacked and then killed.So please Dad,I Want you to be my father!"

Cody looked and then sighed and looked down to the grass and tighten his grip on the grass and had tears rolling down his cheeks,Cody said"Please Stop Running from your family!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:00 am

Teddy was getting pretty annoyed by his father. "No one hates you,Your the only one that hates you. Yeah sure lifes hard,but its that way for everyone." he paused " You dont have to forgive me but at least forgive Cody. And please stop the drinking."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:05 am

"I was never around when you needed me, and I don't see how it makes a difference now, was doing well." he said to Cody. He then looked to Teddy "..well you were better odd not knowing me after this, and people do hate me a lot of them actually, Cody' might understand too well, I have no where to go, no money, no job, nothing I can't be a father, not a good one and a pack isn't going to be welcomed anywhere, best you just go back to the Order.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:11 am

Cody did not look,he looked at the grass and then heard the cold words from his father,Cody did not move or anything and then said "What in earth! you do not need much to be an father! you need is love and care for your sons,What would you do if something bad will happen to us! you will be sad and blaming your self again,you need to lighten up,at least we got you as a father!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:14 am

"Well more people love you than hate you,and to me thats all that matters. At least stick with Cody. But your wrong about me not coming back,because you already have raised me on a type of man I should never be." he said bitterly. Teddy then turned around and started walking to where he could disapparate "See you Cody I'll be at the Three Broomsticks,where we can say goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:17 am

"Can't just life homeless, it's not fair and Teddy has his own time to go to, own family, and I do love you, but I just can't.. never wanted my children to have the curse, never would have got involved if I knew better..ruined your life before it really started.." he said putting his head in his hands
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:22 am

Cody looked at Teddy who left and then turned back to his dad and then said"I do not care,I want you to be my father! My mum told me great storys about you!,Also I really really love you!",Cody stood up and then huged his father and then walked away sad and had his wand in his hand and was planing something
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:26 am

He stumbled to his feet as Cody suddenly started to walk off, with his wand. Lupin walked after him, Cody? where're you gooing?" he said with a some comcern in his voice
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:28 am

Cody stoped walking and then said"no one loves me cause what i am,I through I could find that love like father and son,but I only knew one person who loved me but she is dead,so what choice do i have,I can get killed by the dark lord or an pack of other werewolfs,Or I can finish myself off!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:33 am

"Cody, don' t be stupid, said I loved you, but I can't, starting to hate the order and you're safe with them, don't you think I've felt like that? do right now, but I have reasons... wish you could see it from my point of view, you think it easy for me to do.. you just turned up out of the blue... thought that talk we had helped... slightly." he said starting to breath deeper. ".. Tonks has gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gryffindor Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Mansion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next