The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gryffindor Mansion

Go down 
+3
Cody
Remus John Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:38 pm

"Didn't know I really was...can't stay long, need to Tell Dumbles I quit, blah blah then go home.." he said eating the last part of the cake then using a finger to get the last little bits on the plate
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:18 pm

"Albus knows of your condition...he also knows accidents will happen. We just need to find you a safe place to stay during the full moon. I don't think you should quit working, and Remus we really need you in the Order. We are out numbered now as it is. Just take some more time, before deciding on the path you wish to take at this point. I can only offer you peace and refuge here anytime you need it. I do not wish you to walk away from everything, but it is all your decision, she said solomly."
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:57 pm

"I already quit and resigned, I know it's for the best and there is no way I am going back to the Order who I was treated, spents most of my life working for them and for nothing, lose more than gainedl"
He said pushing his plate away from him.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:59 pm

"I understand. Then you should do whatever you feel is best. Just hope you don't forget who your friends are, she said looking up to him while pouring herself tea."

"I have days where I would love to walk away...the stress of everything is over whelming sometimes. Then I wake up and it's a new day. I feel a bit better and go on with the job I have and try to do it the best I can, hoping in the end it will be worth the sacrafices I have made."

"The other life I could have had, if it wasn't for Voldemort taking everything from me. I am alone and growing older everyday. I have lost myself and my dreams because they are not possible as long as he lives."

"What ever you do, just know you will always be welcome here and in my company where ever we are. You are family to me, she said with a smile."
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:22 am

-------------------------
3 weeks later
-------------------------
Barty came running, looking like he was running for his life. He got to the gate and started to climb to the top, finally up he got down a little then jumped the rest and landed on the drive.
He stood up and ran to the main doors and used his fists to pound on the door to get them to open to get inside
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:28 am

She jumped at hearing the loud knock. She ran to the door flung it open. When she saw who it was her jaw dropped and she stood there in shock.

"Bar__ty, that you?"
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:36 am

Barty ran past her like a stray cat. He kept running down the hall way with his wand in hand till he reached the far end then looked around for somewhere to hide. He looked back down the hall to Pandora starting to calm down knowing there wasn't anyone else around but him and her, but he'd been away again fo sometime and wasn't sure how she was going to react
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:40 am

"Whats wrong she said as she walked toward him. What have you done this time and who is after you?"

She then turned and put up a shielding charm around the house, no one would get in or out now.

"It's okay now, you can calm down and talk to me. I swear, seems I've been saving your skin since the beginning of time, she said with a grin."
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:45 am

"Have Arthur Weasley used him to get in the minstry.. and to kill Remus, Ministry found out and are looking for me, won't be here though, never come here." he said taking a deep breath and calming himself down.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:49 am

The cup in her hand fell out and shattered on the marble floor.

"You did what, she yelled. Barty, Remus is a close friend of mine..hell almost family. How could you hurt my close friends? Next thing you know you'll try and kill me. Ohh..I just don't know what to do now", she said pacing around.
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:09 am

",,Might not be dead, could use him on our side, heard what he did." he said walking her walking back and forth. "Family? him, a half breed? come on Pandora, thought you better than that, next thing you'll say, you love it.." he said walking up to her and putting his dirty hands on her cheeks then snogging her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:42 pm

She kissed him back, but was still angry with him over Remus.

"Come on lets get you something to eat and have a drink, she said squeezing him. Looks like you could do with a bath too", she said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the kitchen.

"Can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I have missed you, even though all you do is cause me problems", she said rubbing her face, confused as to what to do now. He had gone a bit far this time. Hurt the wrong person. What could she do, she had loved him since they were kids.

"Theres the refrigerator, help yourself and I'll make us a drink", she said going to a cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:44 pm

Barty just looked at the metal box and turned away and sat down at the table and picked up a apple out of the fruit bowl. He bit into it and then put it down on the table and looked back to her "I'm no thirsty" he said looking back to the table and picking at the surface with his nails, scratching at it looking like he was in deep thought "What's happned?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:51 pm

"What do you mean whats happened...with what", she asked looking back to him?

*Continues to make herself a drink*
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:33 pm

"Since I have been gone, need news, work out where I stand." he said looking up at her as she made her drink.
"What has happened to the others, the death eaters, why are they joing the order!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:43 pm

"Afraid...your dark Lord isn't coming back. Ministry is offering them to turn evidence againts the De's in return for their freedom. So they are scared, the Dark Lord can no longer protect them, she said downing the drink."
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:47 pm

"What!" he said not getting a word of what she said ".. the Death Eaters are turning themselves into the ministry, for freedom!? and the Dark Lord cannon protected us!" he said standing up and pressing himself up on the table
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:01 am

"Not all of course..mostly those with familes. The ministry came to their houses with Dementors and told them if they didn't co-operate, they would take them to Azkaban. Since no one has seen the Dark Lord they assume he must be dead. What do you think or know Barty? Is Voldemorte back or not", she said setting a baked chicken with veggies on the table with two plates?
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:08 am

"Of course he's back! I helped bring him back, got sent to Azkaban, remember?" he said calming down slightly "They were never loyal enough to work for him, I never let anyone get in my way, not even my father, sent me here in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:17 am

"I know and I know all about your father. Remember I'm the one who snuck you out at night so we could get away. Remember the time we snuck out and went to the Quidditch tournament and your dad was there and you had t wear my invisability cloak the whole time? That was fun", she said with a laugh pulling a leg from the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:23 am

"Yes I remember one of the last good days, should have killed him then, been a lot easier." he said getting up from the chair and walking over to her and taking some of the chicken and tearing it with his teeth and licking his figures after finishing it.
He then looked in the cupboards "What have you been doing, anyone know about us, might come looking here?" he asked and he looked through her things taking out pots and pans making a bit of a mess on the kitchen floor
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:39 am

Harry walked down a small ally then turned right, following the directions given to him, he continued walking and straight ahead he saw the biggest mansion he had seen in his life time so far, aproaching the gate he tapped it once with his wand then the gate swung open, crunching down the path his eyes swiftly moved about his surroundings the garden was huge, his eyes else where he stumbbled over a fallen gnome that had been previously knocked over, bending down he picked up the gnome and placed it back to where harry guessed was it's current spot
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:43 am

"Of course no one knows about us. Probably get kicked out f the Order if they did. Dumbles has always known though. Just pretends he doesn't", she said in between bits.

"Don't worry darling, no one knows your the love of my life", she said looking to him smilling.

"She heard the dogs bark. Hurry hide let me see who this is.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:48 am

Straighting himself up he headed towards the door ahead cruching over the stones as he walked, reaching the door he frowned slightly as he heard some small noise, shrugging it off he extended a hand and knocked on the door in a small code nearly as to let Pandora know he was friend not foe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Barty Cr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:51 am

Barty looked round and then crawled into the cramped cuboard and closed the door at Pandora's worlds, he wondered who it could be, maybe it was the ministry. Barty held his breath and kept as quiet as he could hoping they would leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Mansion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next