The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gryffindor Mansion

Go down 
+3
Cody
Remus John Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:37 am

Cody looked and then turned and then said "Please Tell me what is so diffent between me and you,we are both werewolfs!also I want to stay with you till the end!"he looked down and droped his wand and fell to the floor in tears. Cody closed his eyes and then said "I am sorry for everything,for an few days,please stop running and drinking,I really want to stay with you!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:44 am

Lupin just stood there "..I don't know what to do.. had a offer, a wizard who could sort it all out, plus yoo haven't found out your old girl friend, had a child, who was cursed... then learn the dark lord is back, find out you have, another son in the future.. you worked, and put everything in the order.. to be laughed at.. to be shouted up, to go find voldermort and die by a old friend, learn your sons think you are a coward and shelfish and who hate you, then you had to leave the order, bit a student.. tried to make the order trust then.. as they were a death eater.. then lose your job and home... I think I have enough reasons there..."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:49 pm

Cody looked at his father and then said"We do not think you are an coward,we think that you are the greatest father we can have,does it care about what other people think.and you think this is an curse,Not me! I think its great been an werewolf,sure it hurts now and again.But Teddy and My self loves you the way you are.If you put your drinking on hold you will see what I mean!"he looked at remus and then waited.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:05 pm

Lupin shrugged "..Well glad you don't hate me, but I still hate what I am.. have since I was bitten, and its not just going to change over the space of a few minutes, sorry, I met someone who said they knew someone a great wizard that could help me.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:15 pm

Cody looked and then said"I am sorry about you been bitten but the thing is,at least you are alive!"he looked at remus with an smile,and then Cody looked and then said"that what counts you are alive and well so to speak!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:18 pm

Cody looked and then said"I am sorry about you been bitten but the thing is,at least you are alive!"he looked at remus with an smile,and then Cody looked and then said"that what counts you are alive and well so to speak!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:00 am

Lupin slumped back down on the grass "..you talking about me or someone... Harriate?" he said with confusing and not looking fully in mind
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:02 am

Cody turned and looked away and then said"I was talking about you dad! I hate Harriate she is one of them,I will find the one who killed my mother and kill him!".Cody looked and griped his wand again tight and his knuckles went pure white
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:48 am

"I don't care, she's a friend and needs someone, more than yoo." he said swigging his drink ".. yo can go to Dumbles, she ain' got no one."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:58 am

She got the tea made and poured to cups. Then noticed Remus wasn't around. She figured he may have to a walk arounf the grounds.

She sipped on her tea, while she waited for him to return.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:56 pm

Cody looked and then sighed and walked over to remus and tooked the bottle away from him and then looked and said"Drinking does not help!alot of people can die by drinking.also i am never going to be her friend.I am going and if you want to find me or teddy you know where to look at the three broomsticks and i am taken this with me".holdin up the bottle and walked off with tears in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:10 pm

Lupin watched Cody as he walked away from his with the Bottle.
He pulled himself to his feet and made his way back into the mansion and back into where Pandora was.
He slumped down on the chair smelling like whisky.
"..Sorry.. Cody toook th'a bottle for'me.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:19 pm

"Remus that you", she said as she heard a door open? She stood and peered down the hall toward the fron entrance. She then heart the timmer go of on the biscuits she had made for the tes. She pulled them out of the oven snd plsve them on the table.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:24 pm

He tugged on his shirt
"Think it's me.."
he said sniffing the air. He watched as she took the biscuits out the oven and then place them down on the table.
"Didn't know you'ooked?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:32 pm

"Thought you loved bicuits and tea...plus help you sober up. Did I hear you talking to someone, or was it just my imagination?"

she picked up a bicuit and bit into eat as she sipped her tea.

Hope your geeling better now.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:39 pm

"I was talking to someone, Cody, stole one of your bottles, and I do'ike tea and bikkies.."
he said looking from her to the plate then back to her
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:44 pm

"Cody, well where did he go. Heard something about never liking her..who was he reffering to? I surely hope not myself", she asked holding the plate of biscuits to him so he could help himself.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:50 pm

"..What?" he said not understanding her ".. he just left to the .. three'boomsticks,just the usual.."
he said taking a biscuit of her plate and sniffing it and taking a small bite out of it
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:35 pm

"Never mind just hearing things", she said taking a seat and drink her tea.

"Just make your self at home and relax here. Got plenty of room for you to wonder around and think."

She waved her wand and a pile of parchment fell to the table in front of her.

She looked to Remus..."It's all the information we have on you-know-who. Keep reading it over and over to see if there's anything I missed any clue as to where the Horcrux's are or could be. Just need a starting point, she said flipping through the papers."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:41 pm

"..Well good luck with it, couldn't care less about them anymore.. good luck to'im I say."
He said taking his tea and sipping it not looking at the papers she had, his blood still boiling over Harry
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:52 pm

"How about some lemon cheese cake. That would be a great treat, I think, she said getting up digginf in the refrigerater. "ahh..here it is. Haven't even ate any yet. Wanna split it, she asked grinning? Gonna go to waste other wise", she said sitting it on the table and conguring plates and plastic forks, knowing the silver was off limits when Remus was around.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:58 pm

"..Cheese? Cake? cheese and cake? well sounds interesting?"
he sniffing it and poking it and licking his finger
"...Lemony."
he said tucking in like a starved hamster
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:12 pm

She put a large piece on his plate and the same for herself. "Nothing like like cheese cake", she said before taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:18 pm

He tried a piece to test it and then started to wolf it down, he starving and had a weakness for it.
Lupin just nodded to her in reply, clearly enjoying it
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:35 pm

"Why didn't you say you were hungry...Pantry's full of food. I usually just grab a bite and a drink at the Three Brooms Sticks or The Hogshead on my way home. Don't eat much here. Hate being alone sometimes", she said in between bites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Mansion   Gryffindor Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Mansion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next