The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to The Mansion

Go down 
+2
Cody
Remus John Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Back to The Mansion Left_bar_bleue15/100Back to The Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Back to The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:22 pm

Remus had arrived back at the mansion after 3 weeks of being missing. He was sat down stairs in the Den sipping from a hot steaming cup of tea, still in his soaked and dirty and torn cloths though still in some shock not wanting or to leave out of company.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Back to The Mansion Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to The Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:40 pm

Meanwhile Cody headed back to the Masion and was thinking about what has happened,when he got there he transformed into his wolf form and began to think to head out to find Greyback
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Back to The Mansion Left_bar_bleue100/100Back to The Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:07 am

She walked into the room with atray carrying tea and biscuits.

She sat it down on the table and poured The three of them a cup handing Remus's to him.

"Have some tea and then you can take a shower and get cleaned up and relax. Make you feel better", she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 am

Cody looked at Pandora and back to his father he was in his wolf form he turned away and stood there looking around the grounds where they are.and was keepin a eye out for him
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Back to The Mansion Left_bar_bleue15/100Back to The Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:32 am

( we are inside and I already have a tea)
Remus just remained seated in his chair looking over to them taking a sip of his tea now and then as he sat in silence, then said
"No news from Albus?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
Back to The Mansion Left_bar_bleue100/100Back to The Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:10 am

"It seems he isn't any where to be found at the moment. You know how he just disappears sometimes. he never tells anyone where he is going. Do you need anything Remus, a potion or a bite to eat?"

I brought some clothes down for you, from your trunk. Thought you would like to freshen up, she said with a warm smile.

She bent down and kissed his cheek.

"it's nice to have you back."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:47 am

He backed away a little and nodded a little
"Could be be away from there... he's never hear when you need him, I respect him but sometimes I hate him, can't cope, losing order members Tonks has left, not heard a word, Moody, no idea why, just you and me and Severus... never hear from him either!"
He said leaning foward and putting his cup down sharply on the table and then got up and limped over to the window and looked out.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:49 pm

Meanwhile Cody was standing inside the living room and walked over to the window where his father is and then transformed into human and then said nothing and headed towards the door and wanted to go and see Greyback again
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:44 pm

He looked round to Cody
"Where are you going? was there even a point to coming here, I can't trap you in here, cage you in here to make you stay out of trouble you are old enough to decide what is right to do and what is plain stupid.."
He said as he turned back to look out the window and to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:17 pm

See Remus was clearly aggitated by everything that happened. She didn't want to push matteres. The Ministry had asked for a report of what happened by her or Albus. Since Albus was no where to be found, she knew it would fall to her to deal with the Ministry.

"Remus, could we please talk about what happened. If I don't let the ministry know something they will send someone out and I rather they didn't. We should talk and decide what we will tell them to keep them off our backs for now", she said taking a chair by the fire. Where the another chair sat empty for him.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:40 am

Cody looked and then stoped dead in his tracks and said"Why does he want you,why does Greyback want you,and what does the minstry want with you too,If you get put away or die or go missing again,I am not sure what i will do,When you went missing i felt like i was a orphan again!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:54 pm

*she looked to Cody.*

"No Cody the ministry doesn't want Remus. They want to know what happened and who is responsible for his disappearance. We need to know who to go after for doing this to Remus. They will pay for what they done", she said sitting her cup down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:15 pm

Cody looked and then turned to face Pandora and then nodded and then said nothing.Cody wanted to know the truth behide his father's past about Greyback and his father knowing eatch other.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:43 pm

He looked from the window and to Pandora
"I don't know who put me there, they made sure of that, couldn't see a thing, was pitch black and their voices distorted.. I don't know anything.."
He said standing by his place by the window
"And I'm not sure what Greyback wants me for, finish me off maybe."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:46 pm

Cody looked and then began to think and then said nothing he looked and walked over to the chair and then said"So what are we going to do then!"he looked at his father,for somereason Cody wanted to stay and not go after Jasmine or Greyback.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:55 pm

"I don't know, only know where I was in the end, but they won't stay there long, aren't that stupid."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:57 pm

Cody looked and began to think and then stood up and then said"well we can not just still here! while the dark lord is out there!"he looked and then said"and you wanted me to follow you due to Jasmine,so i can not go anywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:00 pm

"..Good, because I don't wantyou going after them, and for the moment I can't do much, not after that.. the others can deal with any other isues which may occur."
He said leaving the spot by the window and taking a seat on the sofa once again.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:13 pm

Just then, an owl flys into the window and lands on Cody's lap with a note for Cody from Jasmine. It read:

Dear Cody,

When you get this note, please meet me at the lake at Hogwarts. There is something I have to tell you. It's important.

Jasmine
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:18 pm

Cody looked at the letter and began to think how to get out of the masion without his dad knowing that he was going to see jasmine.

Cody place the letter into his pocket and then said"I am going for a walk okay,and do not worry i am not going to see anyone!"he looked and headed out of the masion and transformed into his wolf form and ran for it.

A Hour or so later Cody returned back to the Masion and was thinking about what is going to happen,it was raining again as he gotten there and he was soaking wet
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:03 pm

He looked round to Cody as he entered
"And where in Merlin's beard have you been! you said you was going for a walk, I thought you would be 15, 30 minutes maybe, and you are soaked, thought you might come in before it got this bad.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:06 pm

Cody looked at his father and then said"I am sorry I lost the track of time and I couldn't find any shelter from the rain so I carried on walking back to the masion!",he looked and walked over by the fire to get dryed off before he catches a cold.Cody looked at the fire and was thinking what Jasmine said to him.

Cody transformed into his wolf form and layed down by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:09 pm

Lupin just walked back to the sofa and took a seat and rubbed his eyes wishing he could have a moments piece without being worried sick.
He leaned back and pulled a pillow up and placed down and laid down on his feeling exhusted.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:12 pm

Cody looked at the fire and then turned and saw his father when he sat down on the sofa,Cody turned away again and was thinking to himself "Was he worried about me!"he looked at the fire and then closed his eyes and went to sleep,he was starting to dry off slowly with the help of the fire.

Just then he awoke up and his fur went on standing tall and his ears poked up,he had a nightmare again
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:16 pm

Remus was fast asleep on the sofa also twitching and not like he was enjoying what he was seeing. His brow had sweat on it as he tossed and turned. His eyes suddenly shot open and he sat bolt upright. He looked round and quickly got up and hurried out the Den
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to The Mansion
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next