The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to The Mansion

Go down 
+2
Cody
Remus John Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:17 pm

Cody looked and watched and he stood up and followed him to make sure he was alright.Cody looked and stayed in his wolf form and went towards the den and kept a close eye on his father
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:20 pm

(I left the den)
He made his way towards the bathroom feeling sick to his stomach. He opened the door and closed it behind.
Not too long after he came back out. He saw the wolf
"Sorry if I woke you..go back to bed.."
He said looking a little paler and sickly
"You'll be going back to Hogwarts first thing, not having you miss anything.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:22 pm

Cody looked and then narrowed his eyes and then shooked his head,he showed to his teeth to his father and turned and walked away,he didn't want to go back to hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:27 pm

"No point being stubborn you are going and that is it, can't have you slacking on your lessons, all need to learn Cody.."
He opened the door to the Den and walked inside and took his place on the sofa
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:28 pm

Cody looked and then sighed and then transformed into his human form and then said"I am not going back!"he looked at his father and then said"I hate it there they make fun of me even snape too!"he looked and then headed towards the living room again.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:33 pm

"Doesn't mean your education should suffer, Harry gets bullied, I was bullied, Snape was bullied, you just going to have to grin and bare it for a few more years.."
He said laying on his back
"I know what it is like, but if you let them win by making you leave, you will regret it, you are the strong one if you are able to be the grown up and to just get on with what you are expected to do."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:10 pm

Cody looked and then sighed and then headed out and then said"Belive me you do not know what its like in these times!"he looked and walked out headed towards the spare bedroom he walked inside it and sat down.

He looked at the window and was thinknig of what to do,go back to hogwarts like his father said to do,or go and find Jasmine and see if she is alright spying on the deatheatters
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:12 pm

Teddy apparated from diagon alley to right outside the mansions front door,and he immediately started pounding on it needing to talk to his dad or Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Cody came down when he heard the door knocking he looked and then walked over to it and answered and then saw teddy standing there, Cody looked and then said"Teddy what you doing here!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:46 pm

"Just need to talk to Dad and Pandora,they here?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:18 pm

Cody looked and then said"Yeah but i need to have a word with you first!"he walked out of the door and then closed the front door shut and then said"Jasmine told me that she is going to spy on the deatheatters,she does not want our father to know or anyone eles to know!"he looked and then turned and said"I want to go after her but I can not do anything cause I do not want to worry him so much!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:23 pm

Teddy laughed "Thats what she told you? Shes lying,she did nothing to help me or Harriate,all she did was make it worse. Now you listen to me,and you stay away from her,no matter what,I know Dad told you the same,so do it and stop. Shes bad,she thinks she doin good but shes just making everything worse."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:40 pm

Cody looked at teddy and then said nothing and began to think and then said"how can you trust Harriate she was one of them!"He looked and then sighed and then said"I am going for a walk dad is inside! I will be back in a few hours time! but do not tell my dad that!".

Cody transformed into his wolf form and headed off out of the masion grounds and was thinking as he walked in his wolf form about what has been going on and he knew he is going to make his father worried sick what he is going to do.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:43 pm

Teddy sighed and yelled after him "Dont go anywhere near Jasmine!" Then opened the door and took a step in and called "Dad,Pandora?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:24 am

He woke up from the soaf and looked up to see Teddy in the door way
"Ted?.. what are you doing here? everything alright, was worried sick haven't seen you in a month.."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:18 am

"No,we were at Diagon Alley and death eaters came to try to take Harriate and they erased her memory,she doesnt remember anything,then I dunno I fuzzed out and then everyone was gone."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:19 am

"Why can't a student do a smile thing like go to School, when they are meant to, not just to learn but to be safe or a t least stand a chance! stay away from Death Eaters. I can't always be around to help, which I could, but I can't.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:58 pm

Meanwhile a Owl flew through the open window into the living room and landed on Lupin's shoulder with a letter around its leg and it was from Cody and it said.

Dear father

I am really sorry for disobaying you about everything,I went to see jasmine again.I know you going to be mad at me for doing so.for now on I am going to be on the road all the time,in other words i am running away.do not be mad at me.i am sorry!,

from Cody
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:12 pm

He read the note and ripped it up. His brain steaming from anger
"Why does none of my children like me, repect my decisions, I just got say them for the fun of it, to annoy them! I do it because I care!"
He looked to Pandora
"Cody's gone to see Jasmine and he's ran away, why can;t I get a bloody break! I just wanted one thing in my life, a family.. I have it yes, but not a proper one, my children running off all the time, getting hurrt!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:19 pm

Just then the Owl came back after a hour it ledt the masion with another letter from Cody,telling his father that was sorry again and that he is in the forbidden forest.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:49 pm

"Well he never listened to me then and won't now so, he cane do what he likes, I can't deal with him, going against me and getting in trouble for it, needs to learn from his mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:52 pm

"I say their grown up and they should start acting like it."

"They need to give you a break. Get a life for themselves and stop hanging from your coat tails."

Last edited by on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:52 pm

Meanwhile Outside Cody has traveled from the forbidden forest to the grounds of the masion and was picking up the courge to face his father and get the yells of his life,But when he walked past the living room window he heard yells from his father.Cody stoped walking in his wolf form and heard his father and Pandora speaking.

Cody felt weid and transformed into human form and sat against the wall and then walked away and sat under the tree
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:55 pm

He sits down feeling a little lightheaded from the stress but looked over to Pandora
"Love them, but they're going to make me iff with worry, but threre's no changing them, just have to let them get on with it I guess."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:56 pm

Cody looked at the grass and was thinking he was mad and upset and also worried about everything,he stood up and then walked over to the door and knocked on it,he wanted to say sorry for everything he has done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to The Mansion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next