The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Office, Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Office, Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Office, Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Office, Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:46 am

Jasmine sighed and looked at Lupin,"If I could counter death after being hit with the killing curse then, there must be someway to help you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Male Number of posts : 97
House : Head Of Slytherin
Year : 1960
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Severus
Health:
Office, Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Office, Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Ex Death Eater current Order member

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:50 am

"There is something more to this though... something different..." he said.

"I've heard of something like this before but I can't recall this. Miss Granger, I believe I shall take you up on that offer. You will have to be ready to do a lot of research and a lot of trawling through various books and such. If only I could remember..."

He stopped suddenly as the bottle of ink fell on the floor. This was most unusual... Remus was certainly not a poltergeist but obviously not a ghost.

"Now that is interesting. See what I mean when I said there was more to this? If you were a ghost you wouldn't be able to do that and you are not a poltergeist... how strange... hang on, shake my hand." Severus streched out his right hand towards Remus and waited for him to grasp it.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Office, Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Office, Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:54 am

It went though him and he looked round feeling a little odd "you can see peeves.. why am I so different!" he said looking to Severus wishing he wouldn't complicate things. He poined to his body on the floor "Body.. dead, me ghost.. upset one at that! I was no use alive anyway, maybe this is for the best just wish I could have helped her..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:57 am

Jasmine nodded at Snape,"Alright then, it's a deal. I'll do it. It will just seem like all of my other school work. It'll be a challenge and I love challenges. Oh crap, I'm starting to sound like my cousin Hermione."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:
Office, Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Office, Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:57 am

"Do NOT ever, EVER say that, Remus," he said loudly, anger clear in his
tone. "You are an asset to the Order and to this school and you have
got to realise that!"

"You can move things... the only thing that appears to be different is
your appearance. Do you have your wand and do you think you could use
it?" he asked.

"And what exactly do you mean by 'helping her'?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:59 am

Jasmine looked at Remus,"I hope you don't mean Harriate."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:01 am

"..Doesn't matter he said looked away. He put his hands in his pockets and pulled out nothing He looked over his shoulder to the body "..Left it behind.. Wands don't have sould, that I know of.. and Ruined Harriate, she betrayed me I put her before my friends, I'm a moron a danger to the order, was, they can ask her where the HQ is.. she never killed me either was accident...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:05 am

"What has Harriate done?" he said darkly.

If she knew where headquarters were then that would be a problem... if they acted quickly then it could be smoothed over easily but he needed to know the circumstances first.

Dumbledore would need to be warned as well...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:07 am

Jasmine clenched her fists,"I'll kill her!!!!!!! That filthy traitor!!!!!!!! I'll kill her!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:09 am

"you will not!!!" he said turned. A wind blew in the room and the fire went out "she never hurt me! he's confused and troubled!! you will not lay a hand on her, hear me!!"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:10 am

"What has she done, Remus," he repeated but a little more louder.

He was quite taken aback at Remus' defence of Harriate after only just been told that she had betrayed them.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:13 am

She liked Barty, but didn't want to be a death Eater, she then decided to come with out, then Barty showed his face and got into some trouble and Harriate stopped them from killing him, what I was told.. she's confused.. she's not a bad person!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:14 am

Jasmine glared at Lupin,"I don't know why you're sticking up for her, Remus. She's a traitor to the Order. She killed you!!!!!!!!!! She knew the dagger was pure silver and she also knew that pure silver could kill a werewolf. Therefore, she murdered you!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:17 am

"She's a werewolf! I was scared she was going to get hurt, didnt know it was silver did I till there was a bit of a slip and cut myself, she never ade me do it, she was trying to hid it!! why would she do that!! and she was never a full order member, nor death eater, so how can she be a traitor!!!" he said glaring back at her walking towards her. His image seemed to become a little weaker as he was using a lot over energy
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:53 am

Jasmine continued to glare at Remus,"Say what you want about Harriate. That doesn't change my opinion of her. You brought her back to the HQ and now she could be telling Voldemort about it right now. Yeah, so I admit that I made some stupid choices lately and I already faced the consequences for my actions. Harriate is even more of a danger than I have been. At least I didn't kill you with a silver dagger."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:01 pm

"I know I made a mistake and I paid for it, I'm dead!! never get to hold my child, be there for them. Harriate DID NOT kill me!! it was a accident!! I put the HQ under danger best I AM DEAD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:55 pm

"Calm yourself, Remus," came the stern voice of Severus Snape. He had taken a brief backseat as he watched the exchanged of words between Remus and Jasmine.

"You have said that you could not crossover, there must be a reason for it. It is quite clear that the option is given to either pass on or continue in ghost form on earth for eternity. You must put some trust in me, Remus, as hard as that may be. I do believe there's more behind this and I intend on finding out about it with or without your consent," he said with finality in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:00 pm

"..I don't know what to do." he said calmly "Cody and Teddy will be upset to say the least, maybe I should leave and try and tell them what's happen and how it wasn't Harriate's fault for my death, can you take the body to HQ, for now?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:45 pm

Jasmine glared at Lupin and rolled her eyes. She knew it was not wise to keep agruing with someone who was just as stubborn as Remus. She looked at Snape and looked back at Lupin and said,"I'll help too. I'll find a way to help you counter death like I did. Remus, may I ask you ask you something. Did your soul have a choice?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:48 pm

"A choice? not that I know of, just came here, I was thiinking about what I was leaving behind, when I was dying, then I was here .."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:08 am

"I will take your body back to headquarters and make sure it is preserved and kept in a good condition. We certainly wouldn't want anything to happen to it now, would we?"

Severus could sense the sadness in Remus' tone when he mentioned his children... he was unable to feel empathatic because he had never had children himself but he felt as though he could possibly understand it.

He walked closer to Remus and said in as best a caring voice as he could manage, "I will do all I can Remus, as will Miss Granger here..." he shot a glance in Jasmine's direction. "Have a little trust and be a bit more optimistic, I'm sure that when you sit down and think about this you'll see things as I do - there is much more to this than meets the eye and I intend on finding out."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:13 am

"Thank you, need to go and tell them, maybe the next time we meet I will be whole again.."
With that Remus headed to the doorway way and vanished
ooc(Think I can lock this thread now, Lupin in now alive after Harriate and Cody saved him, you are welcome to join the thread in HQ, lot is going on, thank you)ooc
THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Office, Meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3