The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professor Gryffindor's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Professor Gryffindor's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Professor Gryffindor's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

Professor Gryffindor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Professor Gryffindor's Office   Professor Gryffindor's Office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:13 pm

Professor Gryffindor's Office Potionsclasspicofpandy

If you have any questions about class you may post them here.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Male Number of posts : 97
House : Head Of Slytherin
Year : 1960
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Severus
Health:
Professor Gryffindor's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Professor Gryffindor's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Ex Death Eater current Order member

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gryffindor's Office   Professor Gryffindor's Office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:37 pm

Severus strolled into the newly refurbished office with a bemused expression on his face.

"Ah, Professor Gryffindor, I presume? I am glad to finally make your acquantince, I believe we are to be working alongside each other?" he said to the woman. "I am Severus Snape, as you probably know... I do appreciate your placement here, it takes a load of my back, I must say. How are you finding things at Hogwarts, I hope everything is to your likeing?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gryffindor's Office   Professor Gryffindor's Office Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:29 pm

She looked up to see a dark headed man in dark robes as well.

"Ahh yes Severus...nice to meet you as well. I have started the first lesson. You may take the next lesson. We can alternate between lessons, if that meets your approval, she asked looking over the rim of her glasses that sat on her nose?"

"I may be moving on to another class also, I will go where ever I am needed, by the Headmaster, she said with a welcoming smile."

"So tell me Severus, how have things been here at Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gryffindor's Office   Professor Gryffindor's Office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:52 pm

"That seems only fair," he said, bowing his head slightly.

"Things at Hogwarts are much the same, to be honest. The same types of students, the same work ethic... the same empty-headedness," he replied with a slight smirk. "I suppose one is to expect nothing more though.

"However... I have noticed how many seem to be on edge at the moment - quite understandable in the current situation, of course. The atmosphere here at Hogwarts has certainly changed and I think I will find it will take a while to adjust."

Severus needed to adjust in more ways than one and certainly had more things in mind when he talked of adjusting to the new atmosphere. I had lived through the brutality of one war and knew what was to be expected but just because he'd been through it once before didn't make it any easier to adjust... especially as everything seemed to remind him of his mistakes like a ghost constantly haunting him.

"How was your first lesson, if you do not mind me asking?" he asked with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gryffindor's Office   Professor Gryffindor's Office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:35 pm

She smiled before answering, as if remembering something.

"Actually a bit amusing, I have to say. I had one student who thought they needn't look up the ingredients for the Shrinking Potion. They used what they liked from the panrty and added it to their cauldron...with dire consequences. It blew up..burning them and sending them to the hospital wing. I do say though, he asked for it. It does not pay to be careless and unthoughful of others safety. Maybe next time, they will be more apt to take out the time to do it properly."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gryffindor's Office   Professor Gryffindor's Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:15 am

In only the brief amount of time Severus had spent in Pandora Gryffindor's presence, he already knew he was going to like this woman.

He smirked as she described the event and her views on it which more or less matched his on - perhaps she put them a bit more kinder than he would have but in essentials she was on the same track.

"Sometimes it takes acts like that to make a student learn, for others it still isn't even enough. If there is one thing I cannot tolerate in my classroom is a show of arrogance and recklessness without the consideration of others.

"It is unfortunate that some only learn in such a way but I suppose each individual is different and different methods of approach are of course needed. Frightening them into doing exactly what you say works like a charm, I must say," he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gryffindor's Office   Professor Gryffindor's Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:50 pm

"It is unfortunate indeed, that some do not think before acting. Do you have a memoral day in class, that you wouldn't mind sharing Serverus", she asked pouring two cups of tea and handing one to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gryffindor's Office   Professor Gryffindor's Office Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:38 pm

"Thank you," he said, taking the cup of tea.

"Well... about six or so years ago I had the class brew a potion under strict exam conditions just to give them a bit of a taster of what it would feel like to have pressure on you when you are in an exam - of course I do put a bit of pressure on them in normal classes as it pays of well when it comes to exams.

"Anyway, one student made an absolute mess of their potion - God only knows what they were trying to make, I did even wonder if they were looking at the same ingrediants list as the rest of the class. The 'potion' caused the cauldron to melt but for some reason the student didn't realise and it started to spill onto the floor. As a result the students feet were somehow stuck fast onto the floor. No matter what I did I couldn't unstick him.

"Eventually we had to call in some people from the ministry to fix things... it involved a lot of paperwork but seeing his face when he realised he couldn't move was priceless!"

Severus began laughing even thinking about it. Of course, there were always mishaps in the potions lab but he couldn't remember one more funny than that time.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gryffindor's Office   Professor Gryffindor's Office Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:35 pm

She laughed with him as he told his story.

"That is very amusing indeed", she said sipping on her tea.

"You never know what mishaps can occur when you have unexperienced children messing around with their head in the clouds or who knows where." "I think they forget they have a potions book or they just flip it open and forget it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gryffindor's Office   Professor Gryffindor's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Gryffindor's Office
Page 1 of 1