The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Male Number of posts : 171
House : During my school years I was in Gryffindor.
Year : I do not attend school any longer.
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Character
Name: Albus Dumbledore
Health:
Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Left_bar_bleue63/100Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Founder of The Order

Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Empty
PostSubject: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:29 am

Dumbledore entered his office and went to his tall chair and sat down gently drumming his fingers on his large busy-looking desk.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Left_bar_bleue15/100Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:38 pm

Jasmine walked up to the spiral staircase up to Dumbledore's office. She knocked on the door and waited for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Character
Health:
Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Left_bar_bleue63/100Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:40 pm

"Enter!" he called loudly wondering who it was partially hoping it was Harry, partially hoping it was not.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Left_bar_bleue15/100Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:53 pm

Jasmine enters Dumbledore's office and shuts the door behind and asks politely,"Do you have a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:42 pm

"yes, I do Miss Granger."

(spam)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:11 am

Jasmine walks over to Professor Dumbledore and she sits down in a chair in front of his desk. She takes a deep breath and says,"May I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:16 pm

*looks at her*
"yes." he says simply
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:39 am

Jasmin looks down at her feet and back up at Dumbledore,"Do you think it's possible for me to come back to the Order? I know I've made some stupid choices but, I already faced the consequences for my actions and for that I'm deeply sorry."
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:27 pm

"I will think about this, but I should think you will be able to although I must consult the other members first."
Fawkes flew down onto Dumbledores desk and he stroked th phoenix
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:22 pm

Jasmine looks back at Professor Dumbledore and she took a deep breath,"They probably don't want me to come back after what happened during the last full moon. I attacked Professor Lupin and Harriate in my wolf demon form and I couldn't control myself. I assure you from now on, I will transform away from everyone else so no one will get hurt. Professor Lupin would probably say no, he hates me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:37 pm

"I will speak to professor Lupin and the other members, if you wish I could hav it arranged that you can be taken everyone full moon to the Whomping Willow, we did this once before to prevent danger to the students."
Dumbledore stopped stroking Fawkes and placed his hands on the desk, looking at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:49 pm

Jasmine smiled weakly and nodded,"Okay, yes I would like that. But Professor, I think you should know that I'm not a werewolf, I'm part wolf demon. Unlike werewolves, part wolf demons such as myself, can transform at any time but, I'm more dangerous on the full moon than any other time of the month. Oh, can I make a suggestion?" she asked Dumbledore politely.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:51 pm

dumbledore looked closely at jasmine
"yes of course."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:56 pm

Jasmine took a deep breath and she looked at Professor Dumbledore again,"I know that this is going to be off the subject of wolf demons and werewolves but, I've been meaning to ask this for a long time. Well, since I joined the Death Eathers anyway." she took a deep breath again,"If you do let me back into the Order, I was just wondering if I could be a double agent for the Order. I know that I'm young and everything but, I think I can do it. I'm really, really good with Occulumency."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock   Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Masters Office - Professor Dumbledore - Please Knock
Page 1 of 1