The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2

Go down 
+3
Albus Dumbledore
Harry Potter
Pandora Gryffindor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Empty
PostSubject: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:17 pm

Last post by Dumbledore.

("Yes harry i am aware of that and i am doing all i can, but i can run the order.")

cont...
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:53 pm

"yes but professor, if Lupin goes to Voldemort..we stand no chance against him.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Male Number of posts : 171
House : During my school years I was in Gryffindor.
Year : I do not attend school any longer.
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Character
Name: Albus Dumbledore
Health:
Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Founder of The Order

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:15 pm

"I will try and talk to remus."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:29 pm

----------------------
There was a knock on the office door and Remus waited out side hoping that someone was in, hopefully Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Character
Health:
Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:09 pm

Dumbledore looked round as he heard a knock on his office door and stood up from his desk "Enter!"

Last edited by on Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:14 pm

Remus opened the door a crack and poked his head round the door to see Dumbledore. He took a step and walked into the room and closed the door then turned back to Albus, then looked down. "..I'm sorry for the trouble have caused, to you, Harry the order and everyone else..."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:21 pm

Harriate made her way up to Dumbledores office nervously. She had recieved an owl telling her the professor wanted to speak to her and it would be best if she came here rather than him and some aurors to her. She knocked on the door nervously and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:01 am

"It is ok Remus, would like to rejoin hogwarts and the order?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:04 am

Lupin nodded slightly
"Would I? even after all what's happened, biting a student? Hurting Harry, trying to kill him and yourself? leaving the order. after all of that!"
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Female Number of posts : 383
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:50 am

Brooke knocked on the door shyley hearing the shoting from outside she slowley bit her lip and watied for someone to anwser
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:52 pm

"welll I am ready to let you if you forget all of this an dpromise never to do something like it again?" dumbledore said looking into Remus' eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Male Number of posts : 342
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character
Name:
Health:
Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:44 pm

"PROFESSOR DUMBLEDOR!!!!" Charles called out beating on the headmaster's door. "You gotta answer, you just have to!" He need to tell Dumbledore about what just happened. How he witnessed two death eaters talking about killing people.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:56 pm

Dumbledores head turned to the door, "please wait quietly!" he called turning back to Remus, "Remus what is your answer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2   Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Dumbledores office - The Headmasters office #2
Page 1 of 1