The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head Mistress Office

Go down 
+2
Harriate-L-Riddle
Pandora Gryffindor
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Head Mistress Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Head Mistress Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

Head Mistress Office Empty
PostSubject: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:48 pm

Head Mistress Office.

If you need to see me post her in my office.

Description of office to be added later.

--------------------------------------------------

Paces back and forth in her office..trying to figure out the best way to tell Harriate.

Ohh hell...theres no best way to tell someone that a loved one was murdered, she thought
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Head Mistress Office Left_bar_bleue60/100Head Mistress Office Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:11 am

Harriate made her way up to Pandoras office wondering why she wanted to see her. She knocked lightly on the door a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
Head Mistress Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Head Mistress Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:21 am

She came to the door, trying to look happy as she could, under the circumstances.

"Harriate, please come in. Make yourself comfortable", she said walking around, trying not to pace.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Head Mistress Office Left_bar_bleue60/100Head Mistress Office Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:22 am

Harriate nodded and sat in the nearest chair and looked up at Pandora in concern.
'What's wrong Professor? have i done something wrong?'
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:25 am

She stopped walking and looked at her.

"No..I have something to tell you. Something very hard to say. Our friend Barty..was" *wipes a tear from her face* "was murdered today, she said now crying", but trying to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:29 am

Harriates eyes widened slightly in shock and her mouth opened to protest. Barty couldn't be gone. She snapped her mouth shut and cut off all expression to her face and in an emotionless toen answered pandora.
'I see. Well if that is all i must be going headmistress. Gooday.' And she stood stiffly heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:34 am

Pandora stood there shocked. She expected Harriate to flip out. Thats why she told her in private so she could grieve in private.

'Harriate...you okay, she said looking to her as she walked to the door?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:38 am

'I am fine.' harriate replied giving her the same answer she gave everyone else when they asked her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:49 pm

She knew she was lying. Who did harriate think she was talking to. She let her go, knowing there was no use pushing the matter. Harriate would come to her when she needed her.

She smiled and wayched Harriate leave her office.

She then turned walking to her desk and sat down, staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:27 pm

Pandora had called for Jasmine to come to her office and she also waited for Silve Shadow from the ministry.

She paced back and forth waiting on their arrival. She just hoped she could keep her cool with Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Head Mistress Office Left_bar_bleue15/100Head Mistress Office Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:34 pm

Jasmine enters Professor Gryffindor's office with tears running down her cheeks. She stood infront of her and said,"May I tell you my side of the story, Professor?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:46 pm

"Pandora stopped pacing and looked at her. Two people could have died because you cannot control yourself. But of course you may, she gestured to a seat the opposite side of her desk and sat down herself."

"Start when you are ready", she said looking to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Head Mistress Office Left_bar_bleue15/100Head Mistress Office Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:53 pm

Jasmine sat down on the other chair with tears still running down her cheeks,"Last night, I went to the HQ to see Remus's and Silver's baby and congradulate them and then out of the blue, I transformed into my demon form and my demon side just took over and I can't remember anything else except for being back in my human form and seeing Remus and Harriate in the states that they were in. I swear I didn't know that I was going to transform, it just happened. Please Professor, you have go to believe me. I apologize and I deeply regret about what happened last night. If you want to send me to Azkaban, go ahead, but please don't expell me. I can't help for the way that I am. Please, help me control my demon side. I don't care if you give me extra lessons to do it. Please Professor, help me." Unable to control her emotions much longer, Jasmine burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:03 pm

"It's to late for me to decide the ministry will be here soon. I have requested that you have some kind of training to control your demon. Other wise you are a danger to us all. I can't have the students here mauled in class or in their sleep. I am responsable for their safety and I do not want to lose my job. It is not personal, you need help and you will be given help. But until then you must leave the school. Do you have parents that can be called to come get you?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:09 pm

When Pandora mentioned her parents, Jasmine cried even louder,"No!!!!!!!! They're dead!!!!!! They were killed in a car crash a few years ago. I live by myself. The only relative I have left is my cousin Hermione Granger. I beg you keep me here at Hogwarts. I assure you that I'm not dangerous. Only around the full moon I am. I usually stay in my dorm around that time but, this time I ignored my instincts and went to the HQ. Again, I apologize for my mistake. I wasn't intending to kill anyone, honest!!!! If you're good with Legilimency, you can delve into my mind and I won't resist, just to prove to you that I'm telling the truth. Just give let the ministry give me lessons, nothing else. Please!!!!!" she choked back a sob and tried to fight back her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:24 pm

"I am sorry about your parents. No one said the attack was intentual. But as you just stated, it could have been avoided. You knew it was a fullmoon and you went to see a baby at that. What if you had killed that baby? Two people could have died because you disreguarded the fact the moon was out. You are underage...the ministry can't do alot to you, but get you help. Once that has been done you may return to Hogwarts. I went to St Mungos this morning...what I saw made me ill. You realize this can't happen again? I know you didn't mean to hurt anyone, but it happened and the worst part is that it could have been avoided if you had used your head and thought of others safety during the full moon. That will be what the Ministry looks at. not the fact it was intentual, but the fact you went around others knowing better. You will have to answer to your negligence and disreguard for others safety. I'm sorry...but what is done is done."

She got up walked to a table and poured Jasmine a tea to try and calm her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:23 pm

Jasmine took the tea cup with her hand shaking,"Thank you." she sipped from her tea,"I know I should have used my head and I apologize for not doing so but, can you please let me stay with my cousin during my absence? If I leave Hogwarts, I have no where to go. Well, except for staying with my boyfriend but, I'm not sure if his family would let me stay with them." Jasmine said in a shakey voice and sipped on her tea again.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:48 pm

"I can only make suggestions to the Ministry. I wonder though with all these requests you have for yourself, if you realize the extent of what you have done. I know you are young...but you almost commited murder, double murder at that. The Ministry is on their way and they ordered me to keep you in my office until they arrive. I know how it is being young and not thinking, I have been there. But I never but anyones life in danger and I done some crazy things in my time, she said with a smile. We shall just have to wait and see my child. I'll be here with you, I won't leave you alone while they question you...okay", she said trying to reasure her she wouldn't be alone.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:52 pm

Jasmine smiled at Pandora,"Thank you. I appreciate your kindness, Professor. I don't want to leave Hogwarts, I want to continue with my education so I can become an auror someday." she sipped from her tea again,"When the ministry gets here, I will answer their questions truthfully." Just then, Jasmine's hands and her entire body started shaking. Her tea cup dropped to the floor and shattered into a million pieces. Jasmine looked out the window and she realized that the moon was still full. She tried to fight off her demon side from coming out and she yelled,"No!!!!!! Not now!!!!!!! Please, not now!!!!!!" Her dark brown curls straightened, her canine teeth, and fingernails grew, enlongated, and pointed, her ears pointened, and her dark brown eyes became yellow and catlike. Jasmine fell down to the floor and crawled underneath Pandora's desk. She can see Pandora sitting across from her and she could smell her scent. She was ready to have her as her prey but, then her human side interrupted her demon thoughts,"No!!!! I can't. I can't attack Pandora. Must have her bl.....NO I CAN'T, I CAN'T, STOP IT!!!!!!" She dug her claws into the side of Pandora's desk resisting the urge to hurt Pandora. Jasmine wimpered,"Pandora, help me!!!!!!! Must have my pr.....NO!!!!!!!! I WON'T DO IT!!! I CAN'T DO IT!!!!" she wimpered in pain as she dug her claws deeper into Pandora's desk. The wood splintered into her fingers and her fingertips began to bleed as the wood shards cut into them.

((OOC: This is going to lead up to my imprisonment and my training, okay?))
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:37 am

Pandora seen it coming on. She saw Jasmines face tistorting right before she started transforming. She gasped though as she saw Jasmine try to fight it. She felt sorry for her and it was then, she decided she would do what it took to help this poor child. If anything Pandora had a huge heart and thats what made her able to understand and deal with her students and make them want to be great students. She grabbed her wand and stepped back watching helplessly. She raised her wand putting a barrier between herself and Jasmine. The worst thing she could do now, is vandelize the other half of the office.

"JASMINE FIGHT IT, she yelled to her! You can do it. I believe in you, I know you have the will power. Fight to keep your own thoughts...don't let it have you totally. Remember who you are. Jasmine Granger a student at Hogwarts. A good girl not a monster. Keep your mind focused on your human life. Listen to my voice...don't let it take you all the way. This is your first test. Show the curse you are stronger. Keep saying over and over you are Jasmine Granger, not a monster and it cannot have you. Keep it in your mind. If you fail...it will consume you and you will have lost tonight. But you don't want to lose you want to win...you want to fight, she yelled wanting her voice heard through the curse that was trying to consume her body and soul. Pandora kept talking to her...trying to keep her mind in Jasmines body not the demons.

Though she told no one Pandora dispised the werewolf curse and always wanted to find a way to end it. Her first encounter was with Remus when they were kids here at Hogwarts. She remembered trying to help him hide safely during the full moons. The Shrieking Shac had become his santuary during those times.

"Fight it", she yelled"

She never stopped talking to Jasmine and she wouldn't till it was all over.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:40 pm

Jasmine dug her claws further into Pandora's desk trying to fight her wolf demon urges. She heard Pandora's voice over the barrier Pandora cast and repeated what she said,"I-I'm J-Jasmine Granger!!!! I'm a student a-at H-Hogwarts, H-Hermione G-Granger's cousin, D-Draco M-Malfoy's girlfriend.....must have bloo....NO!!!!!! I can't hurt anyone I care about!!!!!! Must kill Pan......NO!!!!!! I WON'T HURT PANDORA!!!!!! I'M JASMINE GRANGER, A STUDENT AT HOGWARTS!!!!! I'M HERMIONE GRANGER'S COUSIN, DRACO MALFOY'S GIRLFRIEND, I'M A GOOD GIRL NOT A MONSTER!!!!!! IT CAN'T HAVE ME!!!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE ME!!!!" she yelled as she dug her claws further and further into Pandora's desk as the shards of wood dug deeper into her finger tips making them bleed even more. Tears began to run down Jasmine's pale cheeks as she screamed in pain while her demon side tried to fight her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:55 pm

"Yes thats great...your doing good."

It hurt to see what the poor child was going through and seeing the pain in her eyes. She looked away for few seconds. How she hated the curse..hated it more every second.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:01 pm

Jasmine dug her claws deeper and deeper into Pandora's desk fighting her demon side harder and screaming,"I'M JASMINE GRANGER, A STUDENT AT HOGWARTS, I'M HERMIONE GRANGER'S COUSIN, DRACO MALFOY'S GIRLFRIEND, I'M A GOOD GIRL NOT A MONSTER!!!!!!!! MUST HAVE PANDORA'S BLO.........NO!!!!!!!!! I'M JASMINE GRANGER I'M A STUDENT AT HOGWARTS, HERMIONE GRANGER'S COUSIN, DRACO MALFOY'S GIRLFRIEND, I'M A GOOD GIRL NOT A MONSTER!!!!!!!" Jasmine dug her claws deeper into the wood of Pandora's desk. The wood continue to splinter and cut deeper into Jasmine's finger tips as blood gushed out of them. She shrieked in pain as the wood cut deeper and deeper into the raw flesh of her finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:12 am

Pandora had a thought of how maybe...just maybe, If she blocked the moon. She could ease the curse for Jasmine. She knew she couldn't do this all night, she would eventally get to weak.

She walked to a window through it open and casting a dark fog in front of it. She turned back to took look at Jasmine, hoping this would stop her transformation.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:21 am

Jasmine continued to fight her demon side shouting,"I'M JASMINE GRANGER A STUDENT AT HOGWARTS, HERMIONE GRANGER'S COUSIN, DRACO MALFOY'S GIRLFRIEND. I'M A GOOD GIRL NOT A MONSTERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!" She quit digging her claws into Pandora's desk and let go of it to stop the splinters from cutting deeper into her raw, bleeding fingertips. Jasmine crawled away from Pandora's desk and a sharp pain went through out her body again. She began to transform back into her human form. Jasmine let out a high pitched scream as her dark brown hair curled back up, her teeth and fingernails shortened and dulled, her ears rounded back into their orginal form and her yellow catlike eyes turned back into her warm dark brown color. Jasmine layed down on the floor with her fingertips bleeding, panting, and sweating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Mistress Office
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next