The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Office, Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Office, Meeting Left_bar_bleue15/100Office, Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:48 am

The Yule Ball was still going on up stairs but Lupin burst through the door like a bat of hel looking, well like Hell. He stopped breathing heavily and looked round "Severus.. are you here? need your help."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Male Number of posts : 97
House : Head Of Slytherin
Year : 1960
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Severus
Health:
Office, Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100Office, Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Ex Death Eater current Order member

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:54 am

He leant back in his chair, a book grasped in one hand and a glass of amber liquid in the other. He had been rather relaxed and peaceful up until the moment the silence and solitude of his office had been disturbed.

Looking up, he saw Remus standing in the doorway in quite an agitated state. Placing down his glass and putting a bookmark in place in his novel he leant forward and beckoned for the flustered man to sit down.

"What on earth has got you into such a state, Remus?" he asked, scrutinising him with his piercing eyes. "One would mistake you for your... time of the month," he sneered with a slight smile.
His features rearranged to form a serious face as he said, "Now, Remus, do tell as to why you're here. I'm sure I can help you, of course, that depends on what you need help with..."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:02 am

"..Don't have to make anything.. just have a few quick questions." He took a few deep breaths and calmed himself down as much as he could.
"..Well I doubt you would like much either if you were like me..though, might be a impr....anyway."
He took a seat oppersite Severus and learned on the desk a little, His hand his hand drooped down so Severus couldn't see them. Lupin looked more relax and carried on "No just need to know, you might think I'm stupid, but just to get a second view of it, but if say pure Silver was a bit of it got into a werewolfs blood, could it kill, I mean PURE.. and about say how long would it have before it's death. Was hoping to give some to Fenrir, need to know, asap."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:08 am

"Hmm... well, the uses of silver against werewolves remains very much to muggle folklore and such. However, there have been reported cases of silver playing a hand in werewolves deaths. Usually when they experiance their change during the full moon is when silver would be used but considering Fenrir is much the same all year round..." he said, slightly eyeing the space where Lupins hands would be positioned under the table.

"The silver is said to react with protein, I think it is, in the blood. I don't pretend to be an expert on this, I'm afraid but from what I know, werewolves have generally higher levels of protein and one such as Fenrir would have dangerously high levels. Therefore silver should react well and hopefully kill him. I cannot guarantee this however, as I said, I am no expert."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:15 am

"Thought it would be the same all year round anyway, same blood, just a different mind.." he get fustrated not getting a proper simple answer he was hoping to hear. He put a hand through his hair and wiped some sweat from his brow and covered his eyes in thought, blocking everything out.
His left hand seemed more palse and the veins could be seen in it more, off colour. He removed his hands and slowly got up from the chair and then removed his cloak feeling a little hot. "..Well thank you for the help anyway Severus.."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:19 am

"Wait just a minute Remus," Severus said, rising from his chair, "I have a few of my own questions to ask. Please, take a seat."

"Firstly, what is wrong with your hands and why are you in such a state? I imagine you are concocting somesort of plan of sorts, am I correct"

"And secondly: I have been rather busy as of late so obviously I haven't been around so much... perhaps I should have said something to you but nonetheless... who the ruddy hell is this Gryffindor woman and why, might I ask, has she replaced me? I'm gone for a little while to find I have been replaced. I do hope, Remus, that my skills are not to be put to waste and I matters will be resolved one way or another..."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:27 am

"..She's headmistress and a assistant to you.. when you are busy, she steps in..like you did for me." Remus went back to the chair and took a seat once again, hoping that he answered Seveus's first major question. He looked at his arm and then back to Snape ".. Accident with a kit, kitchen knife" he stuttered "what plan, don't think I, I know of one.." He rubbed his eyes and then brushed some more sweat away, starting to burn up. He closed his eyes and rubbed them again trying to focus. He pushed himself up from the chest "..hope tha' answered you.. questions.." he said trying round and tripping over the chair a little.
He staggered towards the door with narrowed eyes putting a hand out in front of him and using the other to try and un blur his eyes
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:32 am

He sighed and took Remus by the arm quickly, for fear of him falling over.

"You are in no state to be going anywhere on your own, Remus. Let me take you to your quarters and please, try not to faint on the way, I'd rather not carry you."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:39 am

He breathed deeply and his heart was going a mile per minute. He gripped on to Snape's arm, but didn't day anything.
His legs suddenly gave way and his eyes rolled back. He let go of Snape's arms and crashed down onto the office floor. He was just about breathing, but his eyes were open, but rolled back, hi usual blue eyes had changed to a deep green
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:41 am

"Oh blast," he muttered as Remus crashed unceremoniously to the floor. He gasped slightly at the sight of his eyes, lolling back into his head.

"Remus..." he breathed, shaking his limp body.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:47 am

Lupin didn't reply to Snape's shaking, he was out cold and it was spreading would his boddy quicker than expected. His was now white as a sheet, blue vein in his neck and face could now be seen. His hair was damp from his sweat. soon hi breathing became quiet..
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:34 pm

Severus bit his lip slightly at the sight of the quickly paling man lying before him. He released his grip and rushed to the cabinet beside the window. Rapidly, he searched through the various vials of liquid until he found a sky blue coloured one in a long, thin bottle.

He rushed forth and stooped beside Remus, uncorking the bottle and trying as best as he could to get most of it in Remus' mouth. The potion had replenishing properties and he hoped it would take effect quickly.

"Come on, Remus..." he muttered as the last few droplets of the potion fell into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:41 pm

Jasmine left the Yule Ball because, she wanted to get a way from the Gryffindors and the Hufflepuff boys that keep wolf whistling at her. She walked down to the dungeons for some piece and quiet. Jasmine entered the potions classroom and sees that there is something going on in Snape's office. She made her way to his office and when she entered, she saw that Remus was laying on the floor unconscious and Snape pouring a sky blue colored liquid down his throught. Jasmine shrieked,"Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! Remus!!!!!!!!!!! I knew he shouldn't have left the hospital. Sir, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:01 pm

"I'm giving him a replenishing potion, Miss Granger. If you are going to be hysterical then I suggest you leave now as it certainly won't do Remus' health any good," he said, placing aside the empty bottle.

"What are you doing here anyway? Students shouldn't be wandering the corridors at the moment," he sneered, standing up and approaching her, "unless you consider yourself above others?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:04 pm

Jasmine takes a deep breathe and she shrugs her shoulders,"I had to get away from the Yule Ball, those stupid Hufflepuff boys won't leave me alone. Don't they know that I already have a boyfriend?" Jasmine gave Snape weird look,"No, I don't consider myself above the others. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:10 pm

He sighed and turned away from Jasmine.

"Miss Granger, as intriquing as your personal life may be I honestly couldn't care less. The correct answer in this situation would be to say you were simply bored or tired - you of all students, I should hope anyway, should know I couldn't care less about your non-academic lifes. Nonetheless, I do not want to give you a lecture on student/teacher relationships again. Let us hope that my breath then was not wasted," he said, smirking slightly.

"Now, I reccommend you either go to your dormitory or get back to the Yule Ball. I have much to discuss with Professor Lupin when he reawakens and I shall not have a student present during that time."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:17 pm

Jasmine raised an eyebrow at Snape,"Sir, you're cool but, you're not my type. I think Remus should go back to the hospital because, he looks like he's on the verge of death. Crap, where did I put my purse?" Jasmine looks around for her purse and finds it,"Oh wait, here it is. Well then, I guess I'll go back to the ball. See ya later." Jasmine swung her purse over her shoulder and laughs,"Oh and by the way, you have some writing on your forehead that says 'Snivillus the Big Baby'" Jasmine leaves Snape's office laughing.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:20 pm

Severus twirled around quickly and glanced into the mirror behind him. Yes, he did indeed have the immature words Jasmine had said on his forehead.

He waved his wand and cleaned it off. However it was that had done such a thing would pay dearly... and he already had an idea who that person was.

Severus knelt down once again beside Remus and shook him gently, trying to get a reaction from him.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:31 pm

Lupin didn't respond as the pure silver spread through his body through the blood, like a virus. He his brow was covered in a cold sweat. He was pale all over now and his breathing and pulse were dying.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Severus' eyes widened at the site in front of him. He racked his brains desperately to think of an idea as to what he should do.

Raising his wand, he began to mutter counter-curses and spells. Then an idea struck him... he ran over to the cabinet and, with great relief, found a beazor. Hopefully it would take effect, otherwise he would have to rely on his knowledge of spells.

He pushed the beazor down Remus' throat with haste but care. His stomach felt as if it were doing backflips.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:49 pm

He winced slightly and gagged as Snape forced it down his throat. His eyes opened slight, looked glazed over and now a dull yellowish colour. He breath deeply looking at Snape "..I'm sorry.." he said meaning for the rough time he and his friends had given him, Snape was trying to save him and he never would have thought he would, he was greatful.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:53 pm

Severus managed to catch his breath now.

"For God's sake Remus, you nearly gave me a heart attack," he said with a subtle hint of humour. It was true though.

"I'll get you another replenishing potion, I did try giving it to you before the beazor but it took no effect, it should do now though," he said, striding over to the cabinet. He took out another flask of the sky blue liquid and handed it to Remus.

"What happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:59 pm

As Severus left him to go and fetch him another replenishing potion. Remus's eyes closed and his head fell back and to the side. As Snape came back his head was turned on it's side and his body laid perfectly still, his chest wasn't moving and his eyes were closed. He looked peaceful as if he were fast asleep....
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:04 pm

"Bugger," he proclaimed as he realised it was back to square one. He was quickly running out of ideas... the beazor would have cured any poison in his system therefore the replenishing potion should take effect now. The man was probably exhausted to such an extent his system shut down.

Severus knelt down and poured the liquid into Remus' mouth, being careful to avoid spilling too much. For good measure he also casted a couple of spells that should aid his recovery and give back some of the strength he seemed to be lacking.

"Come on Remus, you're made of sterner stuff," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:15 pm

He potion just ran out of the side of his mouth and dripped onto the office floor. His body was limp and cold, in just a matter of 30 minutes or so the pure silver had managed to spread, passing it on though his body, using his blood as transport, killing his organs off till finally his heart couldn't keep pumping the contaminated blood, killing it, off therefore allowing his brain to slowly die off
45 minutes after the wound had been made he was stone dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Office, Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Office, Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next