The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Office, Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Male Number of posts : 97
House : Head Of Slytherin
Year : 1960
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Severus
Health:
Office, Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Office, Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Ex Death Eater current Order member

Office, Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:21 pm

"Remus! REMUS!" he screamed. "Oh God, please no, please... Remus!" It was useless though, he would get no response.

Even though Severus knew this he began shaking the lifeless body as if trying to awaken it but it was useless; Remus' body remained as lifeless as it had moments ago.

Severus stood up and kicked the desk beside him in anger. He felt as though it was his fault... which was exactly what everyone else would think. He could almost imagine the reaction of those who discovered the manner in which Remus had died and who was present at the time... yes, it was certainly a time for those who hated him to take advantage.

"I'm sorry, Remus... I'm so sorry," he mumbled, tears threatening to spill. If anyone could see the distraught potions master at the moment then their opinion of him would surely change - or perhaps they would be too shocked to find out that he actually possessed humane feelings.

His slid down slowly beside the desk and buried his face in his hands. The room was silent and dark, only the ashes of the dieing fire offered light.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Office, Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Office, Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:31 pm

Jasmine walked down to the dungeons feeling guilty about the arguement her and Snape had earlier. She really felt so bad about it, she decided to apologize to him. Jasmine entered the potions classroom and she heard sobbing. She was curious to know who was crying so she made her way to Snape's office. "Professor Snape, I apologize for my immature.........." her words just stopped as she entered the room and she saw Remus laying dead on the floor and Snape sitting beside his desk sobbing. It took Jasmine five long minutes to realize what was going on,"Oh my god, oh my god. Remus? Remus???? Sir, what happened?" She asked in a paniced voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:
Office, Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Office, Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:33 am

Blinking slowly he rose to his feet.

"I... " he stopped dead. Moments ago he had received an owl from the Riddle girl with information about Remus, he had only just finished reading it.

"I need you to help me, Miss Granger," he said urgently, rushing towards his potions cabinet and taking out a murky green liquid. "Give him this potion, be careful to spill a drop, mind! I need you to give it to him whilst I cast some counter-curses and such. he has silver in his blood stream and if we act quickly I think we can save him."

Severus thrusted the flask into Jasmine's hands praying to God he was not too late to act.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Office, Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Office, Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:44 am

Jasmine nodded at Snape,"Sure, I'll do my best." She quickly rushed over to Remus and carefully poured the potion down his throught.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:49 am

As Jasmine followed his instructions he took a step back and drew his wand. He muttered complicated spells whilst making quick work waving his wand in the air - slashing through it like a knive.

All the while he prayed he would be able to do enough and it wasn't too late to save Remus... he didn't know what he'd do if it was too late...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:46 am

After pouring the potion down Remus's throught, Jasmine took a step back and looked at Snape trying not to let her emotions take over,"Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:50 am

"Give it a moment, Miss Granger," he said quietly. "The potion takes time to have an effect, we shall know if we are successful shortly..." Severus' tone was grim.

These few seconds were going to seem impossibly long - or so experience had told him. They could do nothing but wait and pray for some sign of movement.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:53 am

The embers in the dying fire sudden grew, the once fading fire came to life and moved side to side like a wind was blowing it to cause the moment. The rooms temperature began to drop around them both.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:55 am

Turning round so quickly he might have inflicted whiplash on himself, Severus faced the fire.

"What the..." he muttered. His awareness of the increasing temperature around him became more pronounced and he adjusted his robes accordingly. It certainly felt very eerie...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:59 am

Jasmine began to feel a cold shiver going down her spine. Right now she wished she wasn't wearing her black strapless gown right now as she shivered from cold that swept the room. She looked at Snape worried,"What's g-g-g-going o-o-on?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:02 am

A faint orb hovered in the air, moved around then disappeared, then another and another. In few moments, there was a slight mist that lingered in the air infront of them. It was collecting enery around it, using it to change and take another form...
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:06 am

"I... I don't know Mi-Miss Granger," he replied through chattering teeth, "Your g-guess is as g-good as mine."

The mist was brought to his attention and he watched it with curiosity... he had never seen such a thing before.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:11 am

Jasmine just stared at the mist curiously. She began to shiver again. Jasmine wrapped her arms around her upper body and she began to shiver uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:14 am

Jasmine, he noticed, was now shivering rather violently. He took of his cloak and handed it to her.

"Here, Miss Granger, put this on, quick," he said. He had many layers on underneath and even though he was shivering himself, he knew Jasmine would be feeling a lot colder. The girl would be of no use if things went wrong if she were too frozen to move.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:17 am

This mist started to change shape and started to become, more human. In a matter of seconds the blury figure was now a clear image of, Lupin. His scars were gone, his grey hairs, gone, his cloths were less shabby and his hair was neater. He looked at them both, giving off a faint glow
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 am

"... R-Remus?" he said slowly.

It all seemed so strange and so eerie... he put out a hand as if to say to Jasmine to stay back but he didn't know why he did it seeing as he was now carefully approaching the glowing figure.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:23 am

Remus looked at Severus then looked at his hand infront on him, looked solid, but started to become a little transparent, then whole again. He put his hand to his ide and looked at them both, neary as shocked as they looked " Potion.. worked then..." he said with a faint smile looking at Severus.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:28 am

Jasmine wrapped Snape's cloak around her thin body. She felt a little warmer but, she was still shivering. "T-thank y-y-you, P-p-professor."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:31 am

"Thank God for that then," he said with a surge of relief. He gave Remus a slight smile in return.

The temperature of the room began to change, it was starting to get back to it's normal temperature, thankfully. The fire went back to it's usual state and all seemed to be back to normal.

Yet, Severus was still intriuged by what had happened.

"Remus... do you have any idea what just happened?" he asked, hoping for some sort of idea. Otherwise he woud have to research it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:35 am

Jasmine felt relieved when the room temperature went back to normal. She was amazing and a little freaked out by what she just observed. She took off Snape's cloak and she handed it back to him,"Thanks. I really needed that." She shifted her attention to Remus,"Remus? Are you a ghost?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:37 am

"I couldn't pass over.." he said looked down to his body which was battered and bruised, cut, pale and lifeless. He looked back to them, his figure becoming more see-through as ghostly tears formed in his eyes "...think I could be stuck like this.."
He looked to Jasmine and shrugged slightly
"Guess I must be."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:39 am

Jasmine gave Remus a sympathic look,"I'm so sorry to hear that, Remus."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:41 am

"Don't worry, Remus. We will find a way round this... I'm sure there is a way," Severus said reasuringly.

"You may be stuck like that for a while until we can work out a way to
counter the process but I shall do my best, I promise you."

He gave Remus a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:43 am

Jasmine shifted her attention to Snape,"Can I help? Two brilliant minds working together is better than one."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:44 am

"Counter Death? you can't.. even if you get the body alive my soul might not be there.. be trapped in limbo for ever.. maybe I need to, do something I was meant to in life.." he couldn't look at them. He turned round and walked to the desk and smacked Severus's ink on to the floor before his broke down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Office, Meeting   Office, Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Office, Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next