The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody and Teddy's house

Go down 
+5
Pandora Gryffindor
Remus John Lupin
Tina Toolan
Cody
Teddy Lupin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:15 pm

Meanwhile Cody was at the grave and he was cleaning it up a bit and placed new flowers on the grave and then sighed and then said nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:15 pm

He looked at the owl and just walked into the kitchen and walked to the sink and got some water, and let out of a yawn.
"..Everyone alright? Cody?" he said leaning his back against the side of the sink sipping his water.
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:16 pm

*Cad pushed the door open and marched in through it he didnt even glance over at the people in the kicten we walked upstairs and went into his room
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:17 pm

Tina was slightly confused. She stroked the owl and sat down on a chair, her legs crossed on the seat. She smiled slighty.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue97/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:18 pm

"Codys ok,just needs to talk to you about some things." he said looking at his father. "What about you,are you all right? Didnt get much time to talk last night."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:20 pm

Few moments later Cody walked back in and then closed the door a bit,just then pip flew away from tina and then landed on cody's shoulder and then he looked and then tooked a deep breath, Cody looked and then said" father can i speak to you alone outside for a moment!"
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:23 pm

"I'm going to the bathroom" Tina said, as Teddy began to speak to Lupin. She left the kitchen, and went to Teddy's room, where she read the Daily Prophet.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:25 pm

Lupin put his glass down and looked back to Cody, "of course..". He made his way over to the door wondering what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue97/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:25 pm

Teddy watched her go mumbled "Ok" not fully wanting her to go.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:26 pm

Cody looked and then they headed outside,While they were outside Cody began to tell his father what has been happen ever sinice going to hogwarts and the bullying he has been giving ever sinice been at hogwarts by the students and one teacher and that was snape
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:30 pm

Teddy watched them for a while then went up to change clothes. He walked into his room and saw Tina. He went over to her "Hey,what you doin?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:32 pm

Cody finished speaking to his father and then looked down to the grass and had tears building up in his eyes again and he was waiting to see what will happen
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:32 pm

She jumped and looked up. "Oh, I thought you were going to talk to your Dad. I thought you might want to be alone." she indicated the paper. "I was just keeping up with those idiots at the ministry. She smiled at Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:34 pm

Cad heard the people talking in the room and decided to go in he said"hello how are you"he took his wand out of his pocket and said"dont worry i found it"he laughed a little
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:34 pm

"No him and Cody went outside to talk." he said smiling back and kissing her. "Didnt mean to scare you."
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:48 pm

Tina kissed him back. "Its okay!" Tina held Teddys hand. "Cadmus? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:01 pm

"I wouldn't worry about them, they aren't worth it, they don't understand what you go through and it's not your fault, you never asked to be what you are, and Snape's hate me, after a prank Harry's father and Sirius pulled, was stupid, I could have killed him, never forgave me for it, and has it in for me, and anything close to me, like you..." he said putting a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:03 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and then huged his dad and then said"I am sorry for acting like jerk for days!"he cried into his father jacket.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:08 pm

He patted his back "It's fine, and I can understand, I was worse, I acted like a monster.. Not sure what will happen, but what ever happens I want be here to help you and Teddy, I'm sorry for what I may have said, was uncalled for,,"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:16 pm

Cody was still huggin his dad and cried for ages he has been acting like a jerk for ages,cause of everything what has happened,and he could remeber the day when snape found out that he was a werewolf and lupins son.few moments later cody stoped crying and then said"Can i show you something!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:21 pm

Lupin nodded "Of course, is it something important." He said sounded interested.
Lupin took his wand and placed it on the area Cody had tried into on his shirt and the wet patched dried up and Lupin couldn't help but smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:23 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and they walked down a forest path where they came to a grave stone,Cody has been keeping it clean from deadleafs,cody looked and then said"this is my mothers grave!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:59 pm

Teddy sighed and looked at Tina,"So now what do you want to do,go to back to the kitchen or stay here or what?" he said holding her hand and looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:00 pm

Lupin walked towards it looking down at it, looking a little shocked and lost.
He put a hand over his mouth, staring at it, he couldn't speak..
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:03 pm

Cody did not look up and then said" I always come here when i feel depressed and lonely,it helps some times,I blame my self for her death,she placed me into the understairs cupboard when the deatheatters came bashing down the door."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody and Teddy's house
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next