The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching for Cody (Cody Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Left_bar_bleue15/100Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Empty
PostSubject: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:25 pm

Late one evening after potions class let out, Jasmine walked out to the lake hoping Cody had got her message. She really needed to tell him something important and she knew that he would probably hate her for it. Jasmine took a deep breath and waited for Cody to show up.

((OOC: Hey Remus, Harriate, and Pandora. Just so you guys know, this thread is going to lead up to my big fake out in Diagon Alley))

Last edited by on Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:36 pm

Few moments later Cody came into hogwarts grounds and then saw Jasmine by the lake,he transformed into his human form and then said"make this quick jasmine if my father finds out he will kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Left_bar_bleue15/100Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:39 pm

Jasmine nodded and she gulp with a couple of tears running down her cheeks,"Cody, you're going to hate me when I tell you this but, I'm going to spy on the Death Eaters. You can't tell anyone about this except for Teddy okay. I'm going undercover during this mission. Nobody sent me on this. I'm just doing this on my own and when the time is right, I will pass what ever information I find out to Dumbledore or Pandora. Please don't tell your dad." she said while trying to choke back a sob.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Cody looked and then sighed and then said"look why are you doing this i through you do not work with the deatheatters!"he looked and turned away and then said"my father is right,you are working for them like harriate,i throught you were my friend Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:46 pm

Jasmine looked at Cody and she choked back a sob,"I am your friend, Cody. I said I'm going to spy against them not for them. I'm not working for the Death Eaters. Cody, you have to believe me. I'm only going to pretend to be one of them. I'm so sorry." then she buried her face in her hands and burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:49 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"just becarefull okay!"he looked and then transformed into a wolf and headed off towards the woods but he was going to keep a close eye on jasmine and follow her
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:53 pm

Jasmine stood up and she looked at Cody and she shook her head,"Cody, don't!!! If any of the Death Eaters see you, they will know something is up and they will kill both of us. I have to make this look really good in front of them. Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm really good with Occulumency and Legilimency. Please don't tell your dad, just tell Teddy. No offense but, I don't really trust your father."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:06 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then shooked his head and was going to go with Jasmine if she likes it or not,
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:31 pm

Jasmine didn't want Cody to get hurt or killed. If something bad happened to him, Remus would find out and hold her responsible for it. She looked at Cody again and sighed,"Go back to your father before he realizes that you're gone. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:23 pm

Cody looked and then turned and walked away and headed deeper into the woods.while he headed back to Pandora's masion he was thinking
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:27 pm

Jasmine watched Cody walk away. She sighed and said,"I'm going to miss you, Cody. I love you and Draco so much." she choked back a sob and swung her purse over her shoulder and walked to Hogsmede and disapparated to Diagon Alley to do so shopping.

((OOC: Harriate, Remus, Pandora, can one of you guys close this thread please. Thank you.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching for Cody (Cody Only)   Watching for Cody (Cody Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching for Cody (Cody Only)
Page 1 of 1