The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody and Teddy's house

Go down 
+5
Pandora Gryffindor
Remus John Lupin
Tina Toolan
Cody
Teddy Lupin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house Left_bar_bleue97/100Cody and Teddy's house Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

Cody and Teddy's house Empty
PostSubject: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:29 am

Teddy walked into the kitchen with Cody. He was still tired but after that he wasnt going back to sleep for a while. "Stupid git" he said yawning "So did you get my stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house Left_bar_bleue0/0Cody and Teddy's house Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:31 am

Cody looked at Teddy and then nodded and got up and walked into the hallway and brought the stuff into the kitchen and then said"Here it all is!"he looked at teddy with an smile.

Cody walked over to the back door and opened it and some windows to get some air into the Cottage
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house Left_bar_bleue97/100Cody and Teddy's house Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:35 am

"Thanks" he said "So I left you the biggest room,Is that all right?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house Left_bar_bleue0/0Cody and Teddy's house Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:38 am

Cody looked and then nodded and said"you did not have to you know!"he looked at Teddy and then smiled and then walked up the stairs into his room.

Cody used his magic skills to bring all his stuff from hogwarts to here and his medication for the full moon night.Cody walked over to the window and opened it.

Cody headed back down stairs to see Teddy
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:40 am

Teddy was looking in the pantry "No food" he muttered. Then going back to the table "So how did it go in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:43 am

Cody looked at Teddy and then shooked his head sadly and then said"he rather stay with the werewolfs!"he looked at him,Cody looked at Teddy and then said"I will go to the nearest shop just down the path and i will get some food!".

Cody headed out with his wand and walked few miles to the nearest store and then came back with some bags of food
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:50 am

Teddy took out some stuff and made them both some sandwhiches. He handed one to Cody. "Thats ok,were now on the start of new lives,we have each other. Dad isnt a bad man,hes just doing what he thinks is best,and if hes happy then thats good." He then finished his sandwhich and pulled some butterbeers out of his bag and handed one to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:52 am

Cody looked and then sighed and then he looked at the bottle and began to tell Teddy something what his mother told him about his father.Cody looked and then said" want to play wizard chess!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:57 am

Teddy finished everything "No I think Im gonna try to get some more sleep if thats all right?" then getting up and leaving the table he went into his room and layed back down. He layed there for a while thinking about everthing that has happened,and waited for sleep to come.He waited for what felt like a long time,then got up to go to the forest to talk to his dad.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:59 am

Cody watched Teddy going up to his room he looked and then sighed and turned back to the table,Cody looked at the empty glass bottles and also the plates,he tooked them over to the sink and began to wash up.

Afterwards he headed out into the garden and then found a site to sit down and looked around the woods and also the sky.Cody was thinking about the past and what has happened lately
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:53 pm

Teddy walked back into the house he looked around and couldnt see Cody "Cody?" he said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:56 pm

Cody walked through the backdoor into the kitchen and then said" Teddy you back already!"he looked and then smiled and then said" So how did it go!"he looked and then leaned against the door frame
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:59 pm

"Um,it wasnt good. I got there and Dad,Harriate and Silver were all in the river drowning,and I had to look after Dad for a while he wasnt doing so good. But I talked with dad and I told him he could come over any time. Right now he just doesnt know what to do,give him some time and I hink he'll show up"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:00 pm

Cody looked at Teddy and then slid down onto the floor and then said"He won't come! He will never come,If he does come he will bring that Harriate with him!".He looked at Teddy and then turned away and then said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:05 pm

"I know its hard,but maybe you should try to think about forgiving Harriate,she has changed. And I know what she did,but still."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:08 pm

Cody looked at Teddy and then said"I will never forget what she done!,I hate all deatheatters!" He looked at Teddy and then stood up and then said" I went to vist my mothers grave,I came back when you came home!"he looked at teddy and had tears rolling down his cheeks and then said" I do not know what to do anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:10 pm

"I know how you feel ok,Dont you think I dont know how it feels to hate the people who have killed mine..... Im just saying you may not be great friends with Harriate,but Dad and I trust her."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:15 pm

Cody looked and then said"What do you mean by that!"he looked up at Teddy and then stood up and then said"What happened back in your time!".

Cody looked and then waited for Teddy to answer him,Cody really hated Harriate he can not trust no one anymore only his brother he can trust.

Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:17 pm

"Its not really back in my time,its more the end of this time. I dont really want to talk about it while Im here. Lets just say I know how you feel,and to me I consider you lucky."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:35 pm

Cody looked and then began to think that something bad is going to happen,Cody looked and then said"its gettin late lets headed to bed and get some shut eye!"he looked at teddy and then headed up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:37 pm

"Ya ok"he went up to his room and layed on his bed. He thought maybe he should tell Cody about Remus and Tonks,but decided not to. He then slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:10 am

When Cody got to his room he collasped on his bed and looked at the celling and was thinking,Cody turned and faced the window and then sighed
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:14 am

Teddy woke up and went to the kitchen and made him a sandwich. He sat down at the table and ate it and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:15 am

Cody walked down stairs and looked at Teddy and then said"Can not sleep"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:20 am

"I got a little bit. So what do we do now?" he said stretching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody and Teddy's house
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next