The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody and Teddy's house

Go down 
+5
Pandora Gryffindor
Remus John Lupin
Tina Toolan
Cody
Teddy Lupin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue97/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:52 pm

Teddy woke up when he heard someone in the kitchen,he thought it may have been his Dad,he let go of Tina and kissed her on the cheek. He got out of bed trying not to wake her. He went to the kitchen and saw Cody,"Oh..Good Morning." he said
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:53 pm

Cody looked and then said"Good moring teddy i am sorry,that you think i messed everything up.Its all my fault,i came back due that all my friends are turing into deatheatters or spys!
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue97/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:01 pm

Teddy just shook his head "Its not your fault,You tried to tell me that you didnt like school,and I didnt really listen."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:06 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and then gave a drink to teddy and sat down and then said " When My mother was alive she told me that she never blames my father about the werewolf in me,she blames her family,Her whole family was werewolfs,I love my mum and dad i really want my dad to understand that its not his fault!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:23 pm

"Yes but still your just making it harder on everyone else..I know how you feel,and we all care about you. You dont ever have to feel like your alone."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:26 pm

Cody looked and then looked down to his glass and then said"I do not know how to get over what happened,I been alone and only had the some of the teachers as a family,i been alone most of my life, Teddy i do not know what to do anymore,back at hogwarts the students and one of the teacher has been mean about that i am werewolf!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:34 pm

"Ok,you dont have to go back.And you should probaly talk to dad about your werewolf buisness..he will understand more."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:36 pm

cody looked and then said"do you think he will listin to me and shall i tell him about the bullyin at school to!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:39 pm

"I dont know really,Im sure he will. Just talk to him about everything you need to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:42 pm

cody looked and then nodded and then put put out the breakfast on the table.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:51 pm

Tina came in, stretching. "Morning!" She said. She hugged Teddy and kissed him, then sat down at the table. "Have I missed Remus?" She picked up a piece of toast and began to munch on it.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:52 pm

Cody looked and then shruged and then said"I am not sure he is not even awake yet tina,and thanks for the chat last night!"
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:54 pm

*Cad knocks at the door*He says"its only me i"he stands waiting patiently for the door to be answered
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:55 pm

Teddy kissed Tina back and held her hand "No not up yet,best let him sleep some more"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:57 pm

Cody looked at Teddy and at Tina and saw them kiss and then he turned around and then walked over to the sink to start to wash up some of the breakfast things
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:01 pm

"No problem, Cody!" Tina laughed at Remus. "I thought I was a late sleeper!"
She turned to Ted. "Are you going to let him in, or is no-one home?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:03 pm

Teddy pulled Tina close to him,to where she was leaning on his chest "Did you sleep good?"
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:03 pm

"HELLLO"cad shouted *he knocked a little louder*
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:06 pm

Cody looked and then sighed and then walked over to pip and feed him with some owl treats and then said"Teddy when father wakes up tell him i am outside at the grave okay!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:07 pm

Lupin walked to the door way and stood there for a moment brfore fully entering, still not sure if he had the rights to there.
"Morning.." he said looking to Tina, Cody and Teddy. "Sorry I'm a bit late getting up, couldn't sleep a wink till the early hours..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:07 pm

"Ok,could you also see what Cad wants?" he said wrapping his arms around Tinas waist and gently squeezing.He didnt want to move away from this postion.

He then saw his father "Oh its ok,want anything to eat? Just help yourself."

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:08 pm

Tina smiled. "Yeah, I did, you?" she kissed him, then turned to the door and smiled.
"God morning, Lupin!" Then she noticed the owl for the first time. "Aww, is he Cody's?"

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:08 pm

Cad Knocked again very hard on the door"iv left mi wand in the room i nned to get it"He Shouted while kicking the door
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:10 pm

Pip looked at Tina and then turned his head slightly he flew over and landed on remus. Pip was trying to tell remus that he really should go and see cody
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:12 pm

"Yeah it is" he said smiling at Tina,then shouted "Then come in and get it Cad!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody and Teddy's house
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next