The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody and Teddy's house

Go down 
+5
Pandora Gryffindor
Remus John Lupin
Tina Toolan
Cody
Teddy Lupin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue97/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:18 am

"No,I didnt even know he was here. I thought it was just me and Tina. I dont want you to leave." he then turned to Tina,"Will you go see whats wrong with him,and why he isnt at hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:20 am

"Okay..." Tina waved goodbye to Lupin. She followed Cody and quatted down bside him. "Are you Okay, Cody?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:22 am

Lupin just looked around the hall, after pulling the door to a little still not sure i he should leave or not, Cody had been through enough in the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:22 am

Cody looked and saw Tina and then turned to face the grave again and had his knees up to his chest and then said" Whats wrong with me,everytime i make a friend they turn into spys or something,i hate my life,i am a werewolf i love been a werewolf but been buillded by students and teachers are just not right!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue97/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:27 am

"I dont know whats going on with Cody,But I really want you to stay. Tina can take care of Cody now,Come back in."

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:27 am

Tina felt sorry for him. "Who bullies you?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:29 am

Cody looked and then said"mostly everyone its why i am alone all the time,everytime i get a friend i get betrayed,is it cause i am a werewolf is it cause i am cursed,like my father said about himself.My mother does not blame my father for the werewolf,it came from her side of the family,my anger is diffent its like my wolf side is taken over all the time!"
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:58 am

"Who betrayed you?" Tina said kindly. She had no idea Cody was treated so badly. It wasn't fair and she couldn't believe people would do this because of what he was.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:51 am

Im wondring if i can stay the night as i have got kicked out of my own house?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:53 am

"Ok Cad but dont do anything stupid or annoy anyone,Cody isnt that fond of you,and hes all ready got enough problems of his own. Got that?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:53 am

Lupin looked over his shoulder to Cadmus "Have to ask Teddy or Cody, I don't even know if I can stay here the night, are you a friend of theirs?" he said keeping his cloak rolled up under his arm to keep safe.
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:56 am

Yeah thanks man ill be good i promisen Cadmus smiles at tedy and then nods at remus he turns to teddy and sats now where can i sleep?

Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:59 am

"Ok,well all of you come in,you too Tina,Cody just wants some time alone,so lets let him have it." he said "Your all more than welcome here and I want you all to stay" that part he said more to his father than to Cad.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:02 am

"Well starting to get late, hope you don't mind me being here, just for the night, long trip, a few wrong turns." Lupin couldn't help but let out a yawn.
"Only the one night though, have to make sure Silvia's alright and well..thank you,"
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:02 am

Cad just looks angrily at teddy and turns away he opens the door and walks off into the night which was lit up by the nearly full moon
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:07 am

Teddy held hands with Tina then looked at his father "Yeah,go ahead,theres 2 extra bedrooms.Chose on..make yourself at home." he said happily

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:07 am

Tina went back inside and smiled at Teddy. "Poor Cody..." She said quietly, then sat at the table, lost in her own thoughts. She sipped her tea slowly as Teddy, Cadmus and Lupin spoke.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:11 am

Lupin just nodded in reply and walked up the stairs to find a room to spend the night, He'd hope to sit down and talk things over but, wasn't going as well as he would have liked.
He walked along the landing and opened one of the doors. The room was small and had one single bed in it and a window. He wasn't bothered by it, he hadn't slept in a warm bed for weeks.
He dumped his cloak on the floor and sat on the bed and laid back and looked up to the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:19 am

Teddy was getting tired too,he looked out and watched Cody for a while,then started walking towards his bedroom. He then turned to Tina "You coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:22 am

Tina snapped out of her daydream. "Huh?...Oh" She smiled and jumped up "Okay! I guess I can stretch to another night!" She grinned and went over to Ted, and held his hand. "Night Cad!" She said. She leaned out the door and called "Good Night Cody!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:26 am

They walked hand in hand to Teddy's room. They laid in bed still holding hands.Teddy just laid there thinking about how great this day had turned out.He just wished Cody hadnt ruined it.
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:32 am

CAD HAS ALREADY LEFT
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:44 am

"What are you thinking?" Tina said, turning to face Teddy, unable to keep her eyes off him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:49 am

"You,Dad and Cody" he mumbled "Happier than hell your here,and Dad too,wanted to talk to him,but Cody had to ruin it. Not Codys fault though.Maybe get a chance to talk in the mornin" he said whil staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:00 am

She squeezed his hand and looked back into his eyes. "I'll talk to Cody, give you some time with Lupin tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody and Teddy's house
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next