The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Broomsticks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/100Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:46 am

"That's the think, isn't it? not matter what I decide, it's not going to be right, I have to leave her, or Teddy can't be born, then again I'm leaving a women alone after losing her family, with a child, they won't have the best of homes or much money..." His stomach turned over suddenly and he went white.He put a hand over his mouth,, then took it away, the did it again and then got up and left the bar area and ran up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:27 pm

Tonk's watched him leave and wondered what to do next.
Should she go and see if he was alright or should she just leave.

Staying sat down she scanned the bar and drank some more of her coffe.

Looking around her,she felt like all she could see was happy,Laughing faces.She felt so alone.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/100Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:04 pm

About 15 minutes later Lupin Came back down the stairs looked a little better but still a little green. He made his way over to the table and took a seat and took his coffee and downed it to get the taste out of his mouth, "Sorry..think the stress got to me..."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:07 pm

Tonk's looked up at him through sore and puffy red eyes and smiled.

She wondered if he was really ok.Or mabey he just didn't want to talk to her that much anymore.Her emotions were running wild.

"Are you ok now?"

She looked into his eyes and smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:11 pm

"Felt better, felt worse, just stressed with all this, can't cope, thought now I was a live again, I could make things better, just made it blooming worse.." he said pouring some more coffee out of her and himself. Before picking up a piece of toast and taking a piece off and popping it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:15 pm

Tonk's kept with her Coffe slowly blowing and sipping it,
She didn't yet feel up to solid foods.
She kept one eye on Remus and smiled.

Her mind buzzing she wanted to make the situation better.

She shaked her brown hair and looked away.

"You haven't made things worse."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:33 pm

"Yes I have, I could be having a child with someone else, Molly told me you, liked me..Ruined it for you, upset you made you ill.." he said still not looking at her just watching his coffee ribble now and then, taking sips and bites of his toast "Is it possible to love two people?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:05 pm

Tonk's looked up at him confused.Still her brain was banging with questions she ignored them.

"I'm not sure.Remus"

She looked away as she said this because she didn't really know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:17 pm

"Can't yu say anymore than a sentance to me, if you want me to stay, then talk! I don;t know what is going onin that head of yours, you have to help me!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:35 pm

Tonk's looked shocked and decided it was time...To ask all those questions and get the answers she wanted to hear.

She turned round and looked him straight in the eye.

"Remus....I don't even know what is going on in my head.I am confused i am upset and i can't place how i feel.My hair is pretty obvious to that..I don't know what to say that will make you stay..Or make you want to choose me."

She took a breath and felt a little lighter.

"Things are buzzing,questions...That i don't want to know the answer to.Spinning in my head.I don't know were to start or even how to.I...Just can't think straight at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:55 pm

"I'll leave then give you time to think things, over, bye Tonks."
he said getting up once again and headed for the door and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:58 pm

Tonk's watched Remus get up and walk out,she felt herself break down...The tears were flooding down her cheeks but she couldn't stop them.

She just wanted to go somewhere and crawl into a little ball..She thought to her self mabey the drinking would help.
Tonk's remembered the night before and thought against it.

She felt like she saw her life flash before her..Lonely and horrible.She sat there staring at the same spot letting herself go.Just crying and ignoring her surroundings.
-----------------
Tonk's finally pushed back her tears and pushed back her chair.
She got up and walked out not looking back.Not wanting to remember what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy.

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Character
Name: Draco Malfoy.
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater.

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:26 am

Draco walked in, his head down, hiding from Nymphadora and everyone other POTTER fan in the place. He swiftly walked over to the bar, his wand drawn close to his side like he was about to attack. Instead he calmly asked the man at the bar for a firewhisky, drank it down then left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DracoMalfoy-xD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Broomsticks
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: