The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Broomsticks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphado
Anonymous

Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:28 am

Watching Remus made Tonk's heart jump.Not knowing what to do or to say to make him stay with her,she grabbed his hand.

"Please...Stay!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:35 am

".. for what, already ruined your evening and.. any else.." he said looking at her hand on his arm, then to her eyes "..I'm sorry, but I don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:50 am

"Sit down.Talk to me please"

Looking into his eyes.She felt more alone now than ever, hearing him speak those words.
She didn't know what to say.Or what not to.

Tonk's felt stupied.She struggeled past it and kept looking into his eyes.Hopeing he would sit down and stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:55 am

"..Said all I can about what happened, didn't think anything would happen, then she lost her family, couldn't just leave her there to be killed.. Cody and Teddy are already finding it hard, think they've accepted it, but I was scared to tell you, knew I had to.. just didn't want this to happen.." he said looking to the bench then back to her feeling a chill in the air and Winter approached
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:26 am

Looking up at Remus not knowing at all what to say that could make the situation better.She nodded and watched him.Waiting to see what he would do next.

Feeling the cold air,and chill around her,she pulled her cloak around her tighter.Feeling the heat gather inside.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:29 am

"Think I'm going to go back to the HQ and back and go back to Hogwarts, stay there for the winter." he said removing his cloak and putting it over Tonk's shoulders before making his way down the dark gloomy street towards the path that lead to the station.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:35 am

Small silent tears fell down Tonk's pale cheeks,she watched him walk off.

She felt like screaming out for him to stop.She knew he wouldn't and she felt she didn't have a good enough reason to make him.

She fell back into the bench and sat there thinking about what had happend.Holding on to Remus's cloak tightly.
She felt his arms were wrapped around her,even just by the smell from his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:39 am

Lupin made it to the station, but the train wasn't the and by the look of the time table would be there till the next afternoon. He sat down on the seat and looked up at the sky, to the stars which were now being covered by the clouds. He sighed and looked at the cobbled platform seeing sick to the stomach
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:48 am

Still sitting and hopeing the train wasn't there,hopeing mabey Remus would come back.Tonk's pulled his cloak around her tighter and breathed in his smell.
Looking up at the sky with the stars twinkiling lazyily,she began to feel herself drift off into a warm sleep.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:54 am

"Nymphadora?" he said prodding her shoulder "you going to sleeping out in the cold all night, come on?" he said pulling her up to wake her up "Train isn't here till tomorrow, might rent a room for the night, leave tomorrow afternoon, don't want you staying out her either, catch your death.." he said pulling her up and making her his cloak was round her to keep her warm
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:58 am

Not wanting to open her eyes..Looking at him lazily and still half asleep.Mummbles.

"I..was..comfortable."

Stands up slowly and leans on him.Still feeling like it was all a nightmare.
Not realsing Remus had called her Nymphadora,She felt herself being led into the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:02 am

"..How much did you drink?" he asked walking her into the tavern. "Can we have a room please?" he asked the bar women. she nodded and got the key and passed it to him and gave him a wink. Lupin just raised a eyesbrow and placed the money on the bar and then helped Tonks up to the room.
He unlocked the door and helped her in "you can have the bed, I'll be in the chair... alright?" he said sitting her on the bed and looking at her making sure she was alright. "you feeling alright Tonks?" he asked with Concern in his voice
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:09 am

Looking a little pale..She looked up at him like a little girl.Shaking her head and ignoring what he had asked about the drinks.

"Can't...you just stay in the bed.I feel horrible."

Not knowing what she sayed.
Tonk's fell back into the bed and slide under the covers snuggleing up.She just wanted things to go back to normal.Mabey when she woke up tomorrow,she would be back at home and things might have changed.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:15 am

Lupin smiled a little as he watched her grunt and mutter before going into the bed, like a little toddler.
He shook his head and took his cloak which had fallen to the floor as she got in. He pulled it out and laided it on the floor and laid down on it and closed his eyes and fell asleep on the floor.
----------------------
The next morning Lupin got up bright and earlier and have already left the room and had made his way down the stairs and to the bar room where he'd ordered them both some breakfast, hoping she would eat something before they left. He sipped on his hot steaming cup of tea and waited.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:20 am

Tonk's waked up with what felt like her skull was on fire.She rubbed her head and looked around her.Noticesing things were true.
Slowly she got out of bed and walked down the stiars,found Remus sitting and drinking coffe.She smiled weakly and walked over to him.

She pulled up a chair and clumsily sat down.Watching Remus.

Tonk's hair was a mess and a dark shade of brown.Her cloths were all out of place,which she pulled back when she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:25 am

He looked up at Tonks as she took a seat ".. morning, you alright?" he said then noticing her pale skin and sick looking face "..Hope I haven't made you ill." he said pouring out a coffe for her and passing it to her "Got some brekkie, think you need something, looked worse than what I used too.. and thats saying something.." he said making fun of himself hoping to make her laugh, hated seeing her like this, wanted to see the brown hair turn back to Bubble cum pink, though he knew that was asking too much
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:28 am

Tonk's laughed a little at his joke,but her head hurt to much she rubbed her lobes and felt herself feeling a little better.She took some coffe and sipped is slowly.

Tonk's didn't feel well enough to talk yet but she managed to edge out a few nods and smiles.Without it hurting her head to much.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:32 am

Lupin sighed wishing Tonks would tell him what the matter was, knew she much have a headach. He suddenly got up and went to the bar and asked the women something. The women looked over to Tonks and then said something back to Remus and then she left and went behind the bar. Then came back and passed him something
Remus came back and took a tiny bottle and put two drops in her coffee "should stop your head hurting, least I can do for causing it."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:36 am

Looking extreamly confused but not caring much nodded and smiled.Slowly sipping the coffe by every sip she felt her headache edge away....

In a croaky vioce..
"Thanks...My head feels a little better"

Looking at the woman behind the bar Tonk's smiled and nodded at her in grattitude.

Tonk's hair started to get a little lighter shade of brown,her face also began to regain colour.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:43 am

".. you being sarcasic?" he asked looking hurt "First you don't say anything, then I leave then you want to stay, then you be like this and I'm doing my best to help.. never asked for this to happen, said I was sorry, can't change anything.." he said looking away from her not wanting to shout or make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:46 am

Tonk's looked extreamly taken back and shocked.Not knowing what to replie to this.She did with the 1st thing that came to her head.

"No i wasn't being sarcastic...Actually."

Watching Remus she felt her hair go darker again and loose all power in her body.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:52 am

He looked back at her "..Tell me." he said leaning foward on the table after moving his breakfast aside "How can I make you happy, what do I need to do to make you, Tonks, the clumsy, funny, carefree Nymphadora, back?" he said hoping she might hit him for saying it, knowing this she did have some of her characteristics there still.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:02 am

Tonk's looked away again,ignoring the fact Remus had just used her first name.

"I don't know,Remus"

Tonk's thought to herself...She really did know but just didn't feel comfortable telling.She wanted it to be just Remus and her.
For them to be happy together,But that wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:04 am

"Well you must, or you wouldn't be acting this way.. want me to leave her, I can give her my old home, money for them and stay here if that is what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:13 am

Looking at Remus a bit confused an groggy wanting to say yes.Let him leave her for Tonk's..

But then she has his kid.Tonk's mind was spinning again with thoughts and questions going round unanswered.

"Remus...Its your choice.I can't tell you what to do.Just do what you feel is right to you."

Looking away hoping she said the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Broomsticks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: