The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Broomsticks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:10 am

Harriate glanced over at Remus then got up worried. she placed her guitar on her seat before walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:12 am

"..What?" he said snapping out his day dream and looking round to Tina

He smiled a little to cover up his feelings

"Yes I'm fine, doesn't matter, didn't see you here, hope you aren't drinking underage.." he said more seriously

"Won't look good if you're stumbling back from here to Hogwarts, would it?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:14 am

Harriate smirked hearing Remus say that and stood behind him.
'Now professor i do believe we are responsible.'
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:15 am

"You are?" he said looking round to Harriate "Sorry but I wouldn't believe that in a million years.. I never was.. well most of the time I was." he said correction himself "But I had my moments.."
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:17 am

Tina could tell their was something wrong, but he obiously didn't want to talk about it. "Oh, no i'm just in here with Harriate." She guestered to the girl walking over. Tina took a seat beside the teacher. She looked at the crumpled-up letter. "What's that professor?" she said curiously. She wans't a nosy girl, she was just woried about Professor Lupin.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:19 am

'Seeing as i dont drink id call me responisble in that sense.' harriate gave Remus a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:48 am

Tina laughed. "Oh, I'm very responsible!" she tried to keep a straight face. She'd never do anything really wrong, but she was a definite rule-breaker.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:04 pm

Tonks walked in the 3 broomsticks and walked over to the bar,ordering a butterbeer. Tonks grabbed her drink and payed the money and found a small seat in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:36 pm

The door opened to the Tarvern and Remus walked in and removed his cloak and put it up on a hook by the door. He made his way up to the bar and ordered himself a shot of firewhisky. He handed over the Sickles and then looked round and for a seat, he spotted Tonks right away. He beamed and hurried over to her. He pulled a chair out and sat down and looked at her "Hello!" he said beaming, he was full of energy and seemed very happy for some reason "How are you not seen you in, well ages!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:39 pm

Tonk's looked up a little pale and smiled widely. Watching Remus she felt her spirits lift.

"Wotcher Remus,Its been a while!I am good,How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:47 pm

"Nver been better thank you Tonks." he said swigging his Whisky "So good to see you again, thought I wouldn't be able to a few hours ago, a lot has happened since you were gone..long story." he said looking away.
His once pale skin was full of colour and his scars were complety gone, along with his grey hairs, looked younger and healther too, lost a fair bit of weight through from being ill before he was killed.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:15 am

Tonk's still keeping her eyes on Remus smiled weakly and nodded.

"It has been some time,I have all the time in the world now though."

She studied his face and watched as his eyes grew wider and glistened.Tonk's smiled to herself and felt happy she was sitting next to him again as it had been a while.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:23 am

"Oh well.. need a little accident prone to say the least, turning into you I think." he said laughing "Well after the fullmoon I was flying back from Cody's and Teddy's house and managed to fall of my broom, nearly died then, was in St Mungo's for sometime, came out, early, then went back to Hpgwarts, try and get my job back after I found out... doesn't matter, went to th Yule ball, made sure it was going alright, left to take a break and found Harriate outside, looking a bit upset, then found a dagger on her, got it off her finally, I thought she was using it for when she went to the forest, protection, tested the sharpness, like a idiot, and was cut, sharper than I thought, turned out to be silver, pure silver.. I went to find Severus, see what would happen, but it got into my system too face and I died in his office, then I came back i spirit, trapped here, not able to pass on to the otherside, with James and Lily.. ad too much to finish here.. Harriate and Cody broke in to the department of Mysteries when they heard about the locked room, way able to get it and got a potion that brought be back, restored me, better than I would have hoped!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:30 am

Looking extreamly shocked and trying to take in all he sayed to her..she managed to stutter out a few words.

"Wow..So.."

Her head was buzzing and trying to work it all out.Tonk's grinned at him and laughed.

"Its good to have you back."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:35 am

"Good to be back, thought I was trapped like that forever, but.. I don't know what you will say to the next piece of news.." he said gulping down his whisky and then getting up and getting another. His stomach turned over. He liked Tonks a lot, but now, his curse might be gone, but know he found out he, might be having a child with Silvia, he was torn between them, loved them both for different reasons, he didn't know how she would react, he didn't want lose her..
He slowly walked back and just said it, after talking a long deep breath "... Silvia might be having my child... still early days, found out in hospital, I don't know how you feel about it.. don't want to lose you as a friend, nor her..."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:51 am

Tonk's looked away quickly and felt torn into pieces.
She shaked her head hoping what she was hearing was a nightmare she pinched her arm under the table,felt the pain.

"Are you......sure its...yours"

Tonk's tried to push back the tears but felt they were getting the better of her..She waited for him to replie.
She was hoping she could just run away and hide..but first she needed to hear if he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:06 am

"I don't know, I thought you left me.. didn't see you for ages, I left the order, the school after I bit Harriate, I broke down, met her and her back, they let me live with them, Voldemort killed her brother and Her father died, was left with nothing.. couldn't just leave her, could I?" he said looking away knowing he was hurting Tonks "..I didn't think you would come back thought you hated me,...now you do."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:26 am

Tonk's couldn't think of anything else to do.
She now felt lonely and cold..Silent tears slowly fell down her pale cheeks.
She didn't feel like she could speak...she nodded and looked away.

How could this happen...Why did she leave,Mounds of questions were running through her brain.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:31 am

"please say something, I don't know what to do, Teddy is our son, from the future, remember? if we, well he might just disappear... I don't know what to do, I shouldn't have ever teached at Hogswarts, never would have bit her, never would have left, they never would have been killed, would have been so much simplier... ruined it." he said as tears trickled down his cheeks and he swigged his drink and put it down and then put his head on the table in dispear
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:35 am

Tonk's thoughts were now pumping in her head like some sort of,off tune band..She shaked it away and looked at Remus.

"I don't know what to say..."

Slowly looking around the three broomsticks...She felt her heart fall to the pit of her stomach.
Looking back now at Remus...She studied him and felt lost again.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:41 am

Lupin pulled himself up from the chair and rubbed his eyes before making a exit, heading to the door to get out. He opened the door and shut it behind him, leaving his cloak in the tavern.
It was dark outside and the stars were out, lighting the sky looked incredible, but Lupin could not see that. He made his way to a bench not too far from The Three Broomsticks. He sat down and couldn't hold in the tears anymore and sobbed into his hands
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:57 am

Tonk's watched Remus leave..She jumped up nocking back her seat grabbed his cloak and ran after him.

Slowly walking towards him aware of him crying she sat next to him on the bench and put her arm round him.

"Remus.."

Laying his cloak on the back of the bench she waited for Remus to replie.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:03 am

He shrugged her off a little and took his hands away and looed up at her "I ruined everything for you,, don't know where you're out here.. I'm sorry.. I was foolish, always have been, don't blame you for hating me.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:18 am

Looking back into his eyes now she still felt love,But anger aswell.
Shaking her head not really wanting to speak just wanting to forget about this,Hoping time would rewind to before she left wishing she didn't.

"No,Remus.I shoudn't have left like i did..I don't hate you!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:24 am

He looked back to her and then down to the ground "Just as everything was looking up felt great, now this, never was meant to be truly happen, now I've made you unhappy, I should leave..."
He said getting up, then seeing his cloak
"Thank you for bring it." he said putting it on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks   Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Broomsticks
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: