The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lupin's Private Lesson

Go down 
+3
Charley Jean Walters
Harriate-L-Riddle
Remus John Lupin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maia
Anonymous

Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:56 am

"Would you please move out of my way" Maia said to Jasmine with an air of finality in her voice.
"I am trying to watch here."Mad
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:32 pm

'Oh for Merlis sake would you shut up.' Harriate snapped at the girl pointing her wand at her.
'Silencio...............Your voice is getting on my nerves. Thank merlin your not in Slytherin i would have killed you by now. Shame your not a hufflepuff. Barely see them. Now keep your annoying trap shut.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:00 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes at Maia. She wasn't standing in Maia's way. Jasmine watched Harriate put a silencing charm on Maia and she laughed. "I knew that big mouth of yours would get you into trouble, Carrow. That's why you shouldn't mess with a Slytherin. I'm so glad that you're not Slytherin or we would have to hear you whine all day."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:05 pm

'Indeed. A blessing i am sure.' Harriate sneered and twirled her wand through her fingers. A habit she had picked up lately when she was bored. She turned to face Remus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:47 am

Maia hit the spell away with ill disguised ease.
"Please. If Pertrificus Totalus is low on my list where do you think Silencio would be?" she said laughing cruelly.
"That's not even worth retaliating to."

Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:10 am

Jasmine laughed coldly at Maia's comment,"For once in your life, you're right. You're not worth retailating to." she laughed sourly some more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupin's Private Lesson
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3