The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lesson Three: Vampires

Go down 
+6
Roxy Magenta
Jasmine Granger
Cody
Harry Potter
Harriate-L-Riddle
Remus John Lupin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Lesson Three: Vampires Left_bar_bleue15/100Lesson Three: Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Lesson Three: Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:38 am

Lupin had arrived back, after the Fullmoon. He still looked sickly and tired looking, but seemed to be happy to be teaching once again after the mayhem of before, thinking if he should stay or go, but decided to try one more time.
He looked through his scroll as if trying to take things in himself for the following lesson to come, He hoped this one went as smoothly as possible seeing as it was a none practical, even if he wanted to, get couldn't at the moment, he'd rather sit and talk than to be running about with pixies everywhere.
He heard the door and looked up
"Come in"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Lesson Three: Vampires Left_bar_bleue60/100Lesson Three: Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:53 am

Harriate shuffled through the door silently and gave Remus a small smile taking a seat in the back corner of the class. She didnt really want to come back but something told her she should.
She still ached from the full moon and the scar across her eye was still prominent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Lesson Three: Vampires Left_bar_bleue15/100Lesson Three: Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:00 pm

Professor Lupin looked up to see Harriate
"Morning Harrie, you alright?"
Seeing as no one else was there he asked
"Feeling better after the fullmoon, can't say it was the best I had either, had to get new cloths."
He said smiling at her
"Learning about Vampires today, luckily there aren't many round her so you can sleep tight, glad we are teaching in the morning, not sure if many muggle borns would sleep to well.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Lesson Three: Vampires Left_bar_bleue75/100Lesson Three: Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:12 pm

Harry slowly pushed the door open, he took a deep breath, he wondered if Lupin even wanted him in his lesson, but he had made a promise to himself that he would not mess it up for Lupin, his respect for Lupin was great he felt ashamed almost given the last lesson, coming in Harry noticed Lupin talking to Harriate and not wanting to interfere he took his seat in the second row from the back to the right. Harry pulled out his quill and spare parchment ready to begin wondering if it was a pratical or not but he had a feeling it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:19 pm

He stopped their conversation as Harry walked into the classroom.
"Morning Harry, nice to see you're back with us, after the last.."
He said narrowing his eyes a little
"Do you mind coming to my office for a moment before class starts.."
He said getting up from his chair and taking his walking stick and then made his way up to his office and waited..
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Lesson Three: Vampires Left_bar_bleue0/0Lesson Three: Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:29 pm

Meanwhile Cody was walking down the halls and got to the lesson,He was still half asleep and walked into the door of the classroom.

Cody looked and opened the dorr and was rubbing his head after banging it on the door,he was covered in new scars from the full moon.

He sat down and placed his head on the table and closed his eyes and fell back to sleep again
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Lesson Three: Vampires Left_bar_bleue75/100Lesson Three: Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:31 pm

Harry nodded and got up from his chair then went to follow Lupin towards his office he felt guilty again, for last time, walking up the steps he knocked on Lupins office door before pushing it open.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Lesson Three: Vampires Left_bar_bleue60/100Lesson Three: Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:33 pm

Remus John Lupin wrote:
Professor Lupin looked up to see Harriate
"Morning Harrie, you alright?"
Seeing as no one else was there he asked
"Feeling better after the fullmoon, can't say it was the best I had either, had to get new cloths."
He said smiling at her
"Learning about Vampires today, luckily there aren't many round her so you can sleep tight, glad we are teaching in the morning, not sure if many muggle borns would sleep to well.."

'M'fine. Just...gone off meat a bit.' She smiled slightly and her smile grew hearing that they were going to learn about vampires.
'really? should be interesstimg.'
Once Remus had left Harriate pulled out her book, quill and ink and set her stuff up ready to take notes.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Lesson Three: Vampires Left_bar_bleue0/0Lesson Three: Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:36 pm

Cody was still asleep and he did not get enough sleep last night due what happened during the fullmoon.Cody felt underweather so he kept on diftin into a sleep and waking up now and again
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:54 pm

Lupin opened the door and let Harry In, then closed it behind him so the other students couldn't hear.
"I was hoping you could help me, well not me personally, but Cody, I was hoping you could perhaps talk to him, he seems a little isloated and I can't always be there for him, was hoping you could be friends, know when I was his age I needed close friends who understood what it might be like.. was hoping you could.. and there is something else.."
He said limping over to his chair and sitting down behind the desk
"Going to sound a little, mad, but you are young and well.. I was hoping I could get some advice..about women"
He said turned pink from embarrassment
"I have two women who love me, but I can be with neither.. but the one person I truelly loved from school who I still know now is well a little more well off than me.. I never see Tonks anymore now Silver or Ashely... Do you know what I should do?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:59 pm

Meanwhile Cody was asleep and awoke and saw the class has not started yet so he went back to sleep again
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:05 pm

Jasmine entered the classroom with her books and her bookbag. She took a seat next to Cody and tapped him on the shoulder and said playfully,"Wake up sleepy head."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:05 pm

Harry stood the oddly shocked at the topic conversation he expected to be told of for his behaviour instead he was being asked for advice and a favour "oh..erm..yeah alright i will talk to cody and that..but i don't see how i could help much but i'll still try.."

then in reply to the advice he could see where Lupin was coming from "well about women..there often confused..i mean and i'm not stupid and i know you like Pandora, as for Tonks and Siliva..i reckon yes you should move on from them but if i was you i would still be awear incase they suddenly show up or somthing..just make sure your ready to offer surrport to the baby if it's needed..as for Pandora..first you need to have an idea if she likes you..or not becasue you don't want to..should we say "make a move" if she dosn't like you becasue that could be a mistake..but then if she does like you then maybe just spend time with her, small talk all that.."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:14 pm

"No she knows and said she felt the same way, she's lost Barty and has no one to be there with her, and I will sent my rages to Silvia and Tonks to help them both, half each, Clear Tonks doesn't want to see me and Silvia is welcome to come and see me and I her.. she knew it was complicated, least she has a new home and some one to keep her comany now... Might regret it, but think we should try it not sure How Cody will take it, or Ted... just have to live with it..."
He said then getting up
"Thank you Harry and sorry for asking you, now one else I could ask.."
He said going back to the door and opening it.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:31 pm

Harry nodded "um..Professor can i say..if she has admited her fellings for you are mutral..then the best you can do is just be there for her for now..but i hope things work out for you both..eventually.."he nodded slightly and made his way to the door "also..i'll try my best with cody..not sure what help i am..but i will try my best."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:36 pm

"Just talk with him.. even say a hello now and then will be something.. not asking much from you..I hope, but I hope things work out too, and I'm sorry for shouting at you last time.. I was like you lot once, laughing, joking, getting up to no good.. just under a lot of stress.. I say we forget it and more on and if you need help, advice please come to my office.."
He said walking down the narrow staircase and to the front of the class again.
"Sorry about that class.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:44 pm

harry nodded and made his way down the staircase and back to his seat, readying for class
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:44 pm

Jasmine ignored Remus's apology to the class and she tapped Cody on the shoulder again,"Hey, wake up sleepy head. Cody, it's Jasmine wake up." she shook his shoulders trying to get Cody to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Female Number of posts : 441
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character
Name: Roxy Magenta
Health:
Lesson Three: Vampires Left_bar_bleue10/100Lesson Three: Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:44 pm

Roxy Tried Not To Be Noticed and Sat At The Back Of The Class In The Far Hand Corner, She Got Out Her Quil and Books.

She Thought Learning About Vampires Should be Fun Seeing As Her Friend Was One.

She Looked Around To See Who Else Was Her and Leaned Back On her Chair For A While.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:16 pm

Cody heard Jasmine trying to wake him up.Cody awoke and then said"Hey Jasmine!"and went back to sleep again
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:20 pm

"Right, should we begin then?"
He asked looking at them
"Can you please turn to page 454 in your text book, learning about Vampires this morning... should be interesting, but I'm sure most of you know the basics.."
He said going over to his desk and taking a seat placing his walking stick down by his side as he opened his own.
"Anyone know where they are said to have originally come from?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:30 pm

Cody had the book in front of him but he was still asleep.Cody was really tried from the following night
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:50 am

Harriate hesitantly raised her hand into the air. She knew according to muggle legends but she wasn't that knowledgable on this wizarding world.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:25 pm

Jasmine quickly opened her text book to the chapter on Vampires. Her hand quickly shot up into the air like her cousin Hermione's when she wanted to answer a question.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:28 pm

Meanwhile Cody awoke up and almost failling off his chair due from a nightmare,he saw the lesson has stated and turned his book to the page number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Vampires   Lesson Three: Vampires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson Three: Vampires
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next