The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lupin's Private Lesson

Go down 
+3
Charley Jean Walters
Harriate-L-Riddle
Remus John Lupin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson Left_bar_bleue15/100Lupin's Private Lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Lupin's Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:27 pm

For those who want to learn more advance spells
-----------------------------------------------
Lupin was waiting to see if any of the students had gotten his message. He liked the idea Hermione and Ron had before and thought it was the best idea anyone there had thought of.
There were targets hanging down from the ceiling and stuck on to the sides of the room.
There was a large open fire there too to keeping whom was in there warm while they worked.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson Left_bar_bleue60/100Lupin's Private Lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:36 pm

Harriate walked into the room nervously. She had recieved the note but knew how most of the school felt about Slytherins and was very hesitant to go. Looking around she saw Remus and gave him a small hesitant smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson Left_bar_bleue15/100Lupin's Private Lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:52 pm

He looked round as he heard the door close "Glad you could get in." he said smiling back at Harriate.

"Going to need your wand so i hope you have it with you.." he and holding his up so she could see.

"We'll be doing the spell called Petrificus Totalus first, very handy.. no one gets hurt and you can sent who ever you have to the ministry."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson Left_bar_bleue60/100Lupin's Private Lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:54 pm

Harriate nodded and pulled her wand out of her boot where she always kept it.
'Yes professor.' Harriate was intrigued at the thought of learning more spells and walked into the room more rather than standing by the door.
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Female Number of posts : 116
House : Gryffindor
Year : Fourth
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character
Name: Charley Jean Walters
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson Left_bar_bleue100/100Lupin's Private Lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:52 am

Charley Jean walked past the wall, once, twice, three times. Then finally the doorway appeared and she entered quietly. She could see the light of a fire off to her right and walked inside and closed the door.
Once inside she saw Harriate and Proffessor Lupin.
"Evening Proffessor - Harriate" she said nodding curtly to each in turn.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:58 am

"Hello Charley, nice to see you here, thought no ones was coming.. soon as a few more come we can starts.. well I'll give it 15 minutes.." he said looking at his watch
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson Left_bar_bleue100/100Lupin's Private Lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:03 am

"Proffessor? Um i'm sorry about the scratch on your shoulder" she said quietly so only Proffessor Lupin could hear, "Should my animagus form be so controlling? I mean i have to transform at least three times a week to keep the wolf at bay" she was extremely worried as she had never heard of anyone else suffering from a controlling animagus before...
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:03 am

"Proffessor? Um i'm sorry about the scratch on your shoulder" she said quietly so only Proffessor Lupin could hear, "Should my animagus form be so controlling? I mean i have to transform at least three times a week to keep the wolf at bay" she was extremely worried as she had never heard of anyone else suffering from a controlling animagus before...
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson Left_bar_bleue99/100Lupin's Private Lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

Tina hadn't heard anything about lessons, but she saw a girl go into the Room of Requirment and followed her. She was surprised to see Lupin inside once the door opened.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Veronica English

Veronica English

Female Number of posts : 176
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character
Name:
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson Left_bar_bleue0/0Lupin's Private Lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:33 pm

Veronica had heard some rumors, but wasn't sure if they were true. She looked around as she turned the corner, remembering to think very hard. A door appeared and she walked in, shutting it quietly behind her.

"Hello Professor." she said, pulling out her wand. She was very accurate when it came to charms and hex's.. her mother said it was genetic. She looked over at the fire that snapped, crackled and popped every so often, and was instantly craving cereal. She was almost tempted to shout a random spell before the room filled up, so as for everyone to see that she probably wouldn't struggle in the private lesson. But then she figured it was a little bit show off-ey and decided to keep her wand lowered until told otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:12 pm

Cad just took a rough guess there was something happeing so he decided to take a stroll over to the room and he saw someone going in so he follewed them
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:36 pm

Maia walked into the room her nose held high in the air and glared at her fellow students.
She says with an air of superiority "Pertrificus Totalus, Professor Lupin?"
"My how advanced. For first years. I was under the impression something interesting was going on. Clearly I was mistaken however."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:55 pm

Harriatw watched from the wall as the others came in and rolled her eyes at the behavior especialy the girl who had just walked in.
Sighing she twirled her wand through her fingers and smiled slightly thinking of Barty.
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson Left_bar_bleue0/0Lupin's Private Lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:39 pm

Veronica was spinning her wand within her fingers like a drum stick, waiting for the lesson to start. She looked over at the girl who came in, wondering if she came here just to make herself feel more superior to the rest of them. She walked over to the girl.

"You got a problem?" she asked confidently. "You don't have to be here." her wand was stationary now and she was gripping it tightly and it was pointed it toward the ground.
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:50 am

"A problem?", Maia sneers back.
"No, not unless you want to make one."
"And yes, I noticed I didn't have to be here, because seeing as I can read, and I'm in Ravenclaw, I was able to decipher the difference between wanting and having to be here as Prof. Lupins message clearly stated."
Her grey eyes were twinkling encouragingly, trying to will the girl to go on.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:28 pm

Jasmine makes her way up to the Room of Requirement. She heard that there was a private lesson going on and she wanted to give it a try. She opened the door to the room and walked in. Glad to see that she wasn't the only one there, Jasmine set her books down on the floor and drew out her wand. She scans the room looking for any familiar faces and she sees Veronica, one of her friends from Ravenclaw. It looked like Veronica was arguing with someone from her own house. Jasmine walked over to Veronica and the girl,"Hi Veronica. How's it going." She shifts her attention to the other girl,"Oh hello. I'm Jasmine Granger. I'm in Slytherin." She holds her hand out for the girl to shake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:24 am

Veronica stepped closer to the girl raising her wand a little, ready to shout a random spell at her.

"Oh, congratulations, you can read. That's amazing! So I guess you just came here to roll your eyes at people then, 'eh?" she asked with a ticked off, sarcastic and witty smirk.

The girl was egging her on, and she knew it. She had to back off but she was too defensive. Which is exactly what the girl wanted her to do, to be annoyed. She shook her head at her like an adult looking at a small child. She stepped back then turned to Jasmine.
"Hello Jasmine." she said, her tone completely changed.
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:23 am

Maia stared at Jasmine for a while summing up the girl.
"How curious" she said. "A Granger in Slytherin. However, the hat never lies."
"People have thought for ages that I was supposed to be in your house" she glared at Veronica as she said that "But I prize brains over brawns and my methods of winning are fair. No offence to you of course."
"I'm Maia by the way. Pleased to meet you" a genuine smile was on her face now.
She turned to Veronica and the smile slid of her face.
"Thankyou, but I don't need your congratualations" she said cooly "or your wand in my face."
"Now if you don't mind, lower it before you regret it, because Merlin knows I won't be."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:35 pm

Jasmine smiled and nodded at Maia,"It's nice to meet you too, Maia. The hat thought that Slytherin was the best choice for me. I orignally thought it would place me in Gryffindor with my cousin Hermione but, the hat said something about me having a heart of a Gryffindor but, I was slick and cunning like snake and it mentioned something about having darkness and despair in my heart. So, it placed me in Slytherin and I love it. Everybody in that house accepts me for who I am. Just by any chance, Maia, are you related to Amycus and Alecto Carrow?" Then she jestured Veronica to put her wand down,"Veronica stop. Right now is not the right time to duel."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Harriate rolled her eyes at the girls behaviour. Remus certainly was going to have fun with them. She twirled her wand through her fingers lazily waiting for Remus to start and wondering who else would turn up.
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:10 pm

"Well darkness and despair seems to live amongst most Slytherin hearts so I see the hat has not yet failed" she lectured sounding bored with her self. "Although I don't think it wise that you go flaunting your hearts stories."
"No matter though" she said shrugging her shoulders.
"There doesn't seem to be anyone dodgy in here except for that girl who just rolled her eyes at me."
"Too good for us I expect. Unless she wants to prove otherwise" Maia said audibly for the whole room to hear whilst she stared pointedly past Veronica and Jasmine at Harriate.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:15 pm

Jasmine knew who Maia was talking about,"That's Harriate Riddle. She's in my house and she's harmless. But, it's not wise to pick a fight with her. I learned that the hard way."
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:19 pm

"Wise?" she exclaimed.
"I'm in Ravenclaw."Laughing
"She sounds like fun. More so than Prof. Lupin's non-existant class!"

"Oh yes, Aunt and Uncle Carrow are related to me however distantly. I suppose the whole title thing gives that away! They won't let me call them anything but!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:22 pm

Jasmine arched an eyebrow at Maia,"It sounds to me like you're not very wise. Ravenclaws are suppose to be full of wisdom like Veronica here. You seem more like a Slytherin than a Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:34 pm

"Yes, I know. I've been told that time and again but as a Wise man once said "It's our choices that reflect who we are" and I chose to be in Ravenclaw" Maia was sounding quite amused with herself but carried on. "Besides I like a bit of adventure to. Does that mean I should be in Gryffindor?"
"I hope not. I just play to my strengths."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupin's Private Lesson
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next