The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lupin's Private Lesson

Go down 
+3
Charley Jean Walters
Harriate-L-Riddle
Remus John Lupin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:46 pm

"No, I can't ever see you in Gryffindor. Gryffindor is for brave people with pure hearts and I can see that you don't have one." Jasmine said liking Maia less and less every second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:21 am

Maia thought she saw a shadow of dislike or something similar cross Jasmines face and her amusement deepened.
"Ouch that hurt" she said mockingly.
"But seriously, unless you have somehow delved into my heart without my knowing I don't see you in a fit state to judge me."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:49 am

Jasmine's eye twitched and her wand hand ached to draw it out of her robes. It took every once of Jasmine's strength to not curse Maia,"I may not have the power to see into people's hearts but, I can delve into people's minds."
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:53 am

"Yes and you're not the first."
"Trust me, making enemies is not what I do for fun it just comes naturally."
"You try being bought up by Voldemort loving, filthy rich purebloods without having an air of arrogance about you."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:02 am

Jasmine rolled her eyes,"I don't like making enemies either. But, it seems like you do."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:07 am

Harriate watched the two interact out of the corner of her eyes smirking still twirling her wand.
It really was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:34 am

"As I said before, it comes naturally." Her tone was icy and she was beginning to get annoyed at Harriate who was apparently only good for juggling wands and rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:38 am

Jasmine rolled her eyes at Maia,"Yeah it comes naturally to you. But, I on the other hand, have a natural talent for making friends and useful allies. And those who don't are just weak and useless."
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:59 am

Maia ignored this last attempt at an insult. She was so used to them that they pratically bounced off her head.
She yawned pointedly in her face then like someone with a split-personality, she asked rather airily "Where is Prof. Lupin?!" she was looking at Jasmine as if she'd never met her.
"I really wish we could start."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:03 am

Jasmine rolled her eyes at Maia's arrogance,"I thought you said that this wasn't any fun. Sheesh Maia, you are the most exceedenly arrogant prat I've ever met. Good god you make some of the Slytherins look cheery and nice. No, I take that back. You make the whole Slytherin HOUSE look like caring, giving, nice, generous people."
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:14 am

"Who are you?" she tried to say but faltered knowing Jasmine wouldn't fall for it.
"Why thankyou" she said instead. She knew if she was anything, it was arrogant and found it deeply amusing to be so.
"Good for Slytherin then. Now they'll have somebody to compete with."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:17 am

Jasmine rolled her eyes,"We Slytherins have better opponents to compete with than a weakling like you."
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:37 am

"Well that's not very Slytherin of you to be backing down from a challenge now is it?"
"Unless your one of those "all talk" ones."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:23 pm

Harriate snorted hearing the girl speak.
'No point trying to talk sense to her Jasmine. Even from here i can tell shes as thick headed as a Gryffindor. Not to mention blind. Professor Lupin is over the other side of the room and has been since the start. Just as well your not a Slytherin. Need to be aware of your surroundings. You apparently are not.'
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:29 pm

Jasmine nodded at what Harriate said in agreement,"Yes, Maia. You need to be more aware of your surroundings or you're going to find yourself dead in a ditch somewhere. Not like anyone would miss a thickheaded snob like you."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:44 pm

Harriate smirked at Jasmine and nodded her head slightly in agreement.
'indeed you are correct. Constant Vigilance.' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Peeves

Peeves

Male Number of posts : 36
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character
Name:
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:48 am

Peeves came into the room just looking to make trouble he smirked to himself as he thought of the great thing he could doAt this point he was totally invisible and wandered round the three girls.He was very quiet while walking round.He decided to take some ones wand he turned and saw Harriate.He went over and slipped her wand out of her pocket then he thought of what to do with it...
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 am

Harriate just smirked and said simply without turning around.
'I suggest you put my wand back before i find a way to really send you on peeves. And i mean for good. Like i said. Constant Vigilance.' She pulled Jasmines wand out of her pocket nodding her thanks before thinking of some marbles which the room provided. Harriate flicked Jasmines wand at them and whispered.
'Waddiwassi.' and watched as they flew towards peeves nostrils smirking as the spell would seek him out invisible or not.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peeves

Peeves

Male Number of posts : 36
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character
Name:
Health:
Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:59 am

Peeves laughed loudly and ran off through the wall
He says oh riddle you will never learn dont worry your wand will turn up soon.He chuckled to himself
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:05 am

Lupin walked in as Peeves was leaving "What was he here for,," he said looking to the students. "Sorry I'm late, had a lot going on I need to straight out..what was I going to teach you again?" he said looking a little embarassed that he'd forgotten his own lesson..
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Female Number of posts : 176
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:47 am

Veronica's wand was back in her robes now, and she was ignoring both the girls. She didn't want to duel either, she came here to learn something. She crossed her arms as she saw Professor Lupin and thanked god the lesson could start.

"The Petrifying spell " she reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:20 am

"And since when have Slytherins ever been good judges of character? Lets try never. Even an apparent "thick head" such as ones self knows that. As for Prof. Lupin, I guess I was just so taken by yours and Jasmine's performances that I was momentarily lots as to the real reason I was here. To observe." Maia smirked cooly at Harriate and conjured up a chair to sit on. Then she focussed all her attention on Prof. Lupin.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:43 pm

Again Harriate just rolled her eyes at the girl before handing Jasmine back her wand.
'Right, and peeves needs to know how to find wands.' She smirked and pulled her real wand out of her boot.
'I always keep it there. Any fool knows that. That's a prank wand.'
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:48 pm

Jasmine grabbed her wand out of Harriate's grip and thanked her for it. She shifted her attention to Maia,"We Slytherins are good judges in character. Especially Harriate here."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:24 am

Harriate mearly nodded her head in thanks to Jasmine a light smirk on her face. She scanned the room to see who was where a tight grip on her wand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupin's Private Lesson   Lupin's Private Lesson - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupin's Private Lesson
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next