The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE HALLOWEEN BALL

Go down 
+10
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Jasmine Granger
Ron Weasley
Luna Lovegood
Rose-Quattro
Cho Chang
Hermione Granger
Harry Potter
Remus John Lupin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:56 pm

turning his head in the direction of the slight scene Harry rasied his eyebrow as the liquid caught fire for a while he watched it burn in Ginny's cup "intresting.." he mutterd to himself but still it was audiable for Rose to hear
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:57 pm

Putting the flames out, Rose returned her wand to it's previous position. "You all look lovely. I love yours especially, Luna..."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Luna Lovegood
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:57 pm

Luna smiled then Laughed ''Oh thats alright, Lots of People get mixed up if Im a Rainbow Fairy or a Star Fairy'' She Twirled around again and said ''I am a Rainbow Fairy Princess!'' She Giggled and Smiled at Ginny ''Oh im sure You can.. It's all easy!''

Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
Year : 6th

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:59 pm

"Well you look lovely " She smiled and stood up,as she pulled her dress down a little but it still didt help her to cover her legs up " I swear i have grown since i brought this dress.."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 343
House : Gryffindor
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Character
Name: Ginny Weasley
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order/da

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Luna always made Ginny smile and tonight was no exception " Luna its a great costume, how long did it take you to make it?" she laughed slightly and smiled
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:00 pm

Jasmine smiled at Luna just noticing that she had arrived,"Wow Luna. I love your costume. Guess what kind of a princess I am." she said as she showed her gown, snake choaker, emerald and silver tiara and silver slippers to Luna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:00 pm

"Well I could tell! It's obvious! I mean, look, the colours..." She winked at Harry, then lowered her voice and asked him, "What's interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:04 pm

Jasmine laughed at Rose's comment,"Shhhh.....don't ruin it for Luna. I want her to guess it on her own."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:04 pm

leaving Rose's side Harry made his way over towards the refreshment table on the other side slightly away from the girl group meeting he porued himself some punch with was a dark red designed to make it look like actual blood, slightly cringeing at the thought he still drank some and couldn't help but laugh at the small irony a vampire not liking the look and taste of blood?
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Female Number of posts : 79

Character
Name: Luna Lovegood
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

Luna smiled at Ginny ''Oh only a week, I was looking Forward to wearing it!'' She laughed. She then Turned to Jasmine ''Hello, and Thank You, You also Look lovely, and I think you are... hmm im not sure.. a Snake Princess?'' She Guessed.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
Year : 6th

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:06 pm

Cho looked over at Harry and smiled sweetly,as she made her way over to him, " How do you know if thats not blood,i mean for all you know it could be ? "
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:06 pm

Jasmine smiled and laughed,"Yep. I'm the one and only Slytherin princess." she turned to Harry,"Hey Harry, have you seen Cody or Draco around?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:08 pm

Rose slipped away from the girls and towards Harry again. "What's interesting?" she repeated. Pouring herself a drink, she noticed a small trickle of the liquid dribbling down Harry's chin. She didn't mention it, as it looked effective. The drink was delicious, but she couldn't work out what it was made of. There was a fruity taste, and something slightly fizzy about it, but it made her feel a bit lightheaded and she decided to drink it in small amounts, no matter how nice it was.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:11 pm

She blew her hair away from her eyes and taking a red ribbon off her wrist she tied her hair back " way to hot in here.."

Ginny looked around the room at all the costumes and smiled, she was at least thankful she wasn't wearing uncomfortable shoes like at the Yule Ball.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:14 pm

Harry noticed Cho and Rose either side of him first he replied to Cho "well not sure..it dosn't taste like blood or smell like blood so i guess it's not " he laughed slightly "then again if it is i will have extra blood to loose if i get hurt..there are some bonuses" he laughed again then replied to Rose "whats intresting is how you conjured that fire in the cup..your an elemental? or somthing? right?" he half-asked and half-assumed.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:17 pm

"Nah, old spellbook again." She shrugged. Living with a muggle father and muggle friends, she was often ignorant of how things like that were special to wizards. "It was really useful. Came in very handy when I was being chased..." She trailed off. That memory was one she wasn't too keen on reliving.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:23 pm

Harry nodded not daring to question Rose any more on the topic as he drank some more of the blood colourded liquid then with the back of his hand he whiped his chin where the liquid had trickled down, he was now left with a red smudge.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:25 pm

"Tssch," she muttered, feeling like Harry's mother. She wiped the smear away with a quick wipe of her wand, and, as she checked his face, she caught his eyes. They were so green...almost hypnotic. She couldn't look away...
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:26 pm

Glancing at Harry with his "blood" stained chin, Ginny giggled and smiled " nice look for you Harry" she said laughing slightly and looking at her cloak she said " that drink is the same colour as my cloak hood thing"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:29 pm

Brought back to earth by Ginny's comment, Rose shook her head and blinked a couple of times. She took a large sip of her drink, but remembered her promise to herself about small quantities.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:37 pm

Harry noticed that Rose was looking at him he didn't say a word but wondered what she was even looking at rubbing his chin last time until it was clear he then looked to Ginny at her comment "did it suit me?" he asked in a quirky mocking mannor he then laughed slightly and drank a bit more of his drink
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:39 pm

" Yes Harry you looked wonderful" Ginny laughed " careful you don't spill any more on yourself" she smiled glancing around the room
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:40 pm

Harriate entered the great hall cane in one hand though her strength was slowly returning. She couldn't afford a costume so instead she had tried something dangerous. A partial animagus transformation. One of her hands was changed into a black wolfs paw and she also had the tail and ears and her eyes had changed also. her nose had also changed slightly but not to the full snout.
She glanced around the hall at all the different people in costumes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:44 pm

he laughed again at Ginny's comment "i'll try not to..maybe i should get like a bib.." he smiled and shook his head at the thought of one.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:45 pm

She laughed at the idea of Harry in a bib and said still laughing slightly " Wouldn't that ruin the whole scary vampire image then?" Ginny smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE HALLOWEEN BALL
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next