The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE HALLOWEEN BALL

Go down 
+10
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Jasmine Granger
Ron Weasley
Luna Lovegood
Rose-Quattro
Cho Chang
Hermione Granger
Harry Potter
Remus John Lupin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Female Number of posts : 79
House : Ravenclaw
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Luna Lovegood
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:26 am

Luna was looking down at her plate it seemed
like she was the only one who wasn't Crowding around Harry and
Harriate, The Hall fellt Silent and all eyes were on Harry. Luna suddenly felt a little worried, Why wasn't she
going over aswell? Why was she sitting there Staring at her Empty
Plate?..

She then looked up and wondered if Harry was okay... she crossed her fingers hoping that nothing bad would happen.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:31 am

Harry gave a bitter laugh and turned his head to face Ron then with a flick of his wand Ron was silenced, turning to face harriate yet again he blaintantly thre her to the floor at his feet then knelt down mockingly "see..worthless..pointless..barely even living..do you belive me now?" he asked wand held pointed in the direction of Harriate "so weak..so..defensless..so worthless.." with a crule smile he spoke.

there was a moment of confusion of fighting within the real Harry was trying to get through but Voldemort was to overpowering and Harry didn't have the enrgy then with and strecht of the head he stood wand aimed and ready to be casted towards Harriate.."i said..do you blive me now?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue17/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:34 am

Rose was on her knees now, both in pain and fear from Harriate and fury from Harry...or whoever was in Harry. Her hands were clenched in fists, he knuckles white and her nails drawing blood from her palms. She was biting her lip too, trying to stifle whimpers and screams.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:35 am

Harriate gazed down feeling her elements stiring again and knew what she had to do. She raised her gaze back up meeting the dark lord straight in the eye as her normal eye colour shone through rather than the amber of the wolf.
She focused on ehr anger and knew what she had to do. She tried to focuse on her elements, specificaly the lightnign element and only using a small portion of the unburnt energy she summoned a small ball of lightning into her hand, enough to cause only slight damage and oushed her hand up at his chest.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:36 am

Pandora was running late as always.

Her black cat suit blened in well with the dark shadows..wouldn't be to hard to hide tonight if she wanted to be left alone.

She walked into the great hall she sensed something awdul was happening. She started looking around the room...noticing a crowd looking at people in the middle she ran toward them.

"Harry James Potter...Take your hands off of her", she yelled.

"Stupify" she said casting the spell on Harry.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:36 am

Hermione reached forward and grabbed Harrys arm, pulling away him away from Harriate.

"Harry.." She pleaded, her face concerned "Calm down please.. Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

Ron knew whatr was going on, it had happend before.."Protego!" He yelled, defending them from pandora's spell. Ron moved forward and grabbed Harrys left arm "Harry.." he said softly. "Harry, remember when we first met? there was no room on the train..no compaartment, then Hermione came in..as smart as she is.." he chuckled a little "She did that spell on your glasses and told me I had dirt on my Nose.."

"And..and remember we used to play wizards chess? all the time, I'd win normally." Ron laughed a little.

"We're here for you mate...don't ever forget that, your our friend and we'll never ditch you..or..or forget you or anything like that..be strong Harry.." Ron nodded.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue17/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:39 am

Rose unclenched her fists, put her head in her hands and began to cry. Her gothic make-up was smudging, but it didn't matter. She felt so angry and worried and relieved and so many other things besides...
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:41 am

Harry was hit by the lighting momentarily he was winded his breath trapped he gasped for air and stumbbled back only to feel ther grip on his arms ones his breath had returnd to a certain extent he let out a yell of frustration and struggled in there grip only to no result the veins in his neck throbbed as he continusly struggled his scar still buring his rage still boiling he heard ron spek dully in the distance for a moment the black ness in his eyes receded to a green then back to a black it was clear he was fighting it but how long would it last. he was growing weaker by the second.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:42 am

Hermione kept the strongest grip on Harrys arm she could manage, she was determind not to let him go. She noticed he was starting to struggle less and less, she could feel him getting weaker.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:46 am

Ron also kept a strong grip, his nails where actually digging into his arm and causing marks, he wasn't going to let go. "Love..!" Ron said to Hermione "Use love..happy memories!"

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:47 am

Harriate looked up at him from the floor eyes wide in fear before finaly the training shed tried so hard to surpress kicked in.
She quickly took control of her emotions blending them all in to her survival instinct blanking her face of any emotions. She felt the power of surpressed elements runnning through her and knew she had to take control soon as fire burnt around her closed fists and ehr eyes became blank and emotionless. She forced the elements into helping her stand and stood straight staring at Potter and leant forwards to whisper in his ear.
'I'm only pathetic because that's how you made me. This is me. This is who i am meant to be and who i hide. If you don't like it tought. I'm not out to please anyone anymore. I am Silver Serpent E/H student, trained to fight. Harriate Riddle dies here.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:48 am

"Well since Ron has it all under control..theres no need for an adult here", she said walking away.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:50 am

Hermione nodded to Ron, feeling slightly dazed, why hadn't she thought of that before?

"Harry.. rememeber when you won your first Quidditch game? You swallowed the snitch.. we all though you were going to throw up.." She laughed slightly, thinking desperatley for something else to say but her mind had gone blank because of how worried she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:50 am

Rose collapsed forwards, twitching slightly under the weight of Harriate's anger and power. It was too much for her to handle: she was completely unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Character
Name: Ginny Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order/da

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:51 am

Without thinking Ginny kissed Harry gently and sighed " Be strong okay? for me..?" she looked down slightly and took his hand before letting it slip out of her grip and taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:53 am

Hermione noticed Pandora walking away and shouted after her "Wait! Somethings wrong with Harry.. I think he's having a vision or something.." She shouted desperatley, hoping she would turn back.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:53 am

Harry struggled more in there grip as he tried to kick out towards Harriate Voldemorts voice rang true again "you will die..and i will see to it that it is at my hands!" struggerling again a flicker of surpise sparked across his face she was an elemental..a threat.

Before he could speak again he felt soft lips press against his own and a feeling of warth spread, the real Harry kissed back then kicked out last time before he felt the breath leave him then he slipped out of Hermione and Rons grip and fells forward to hands and knees weak and tired he struggled to breath as he fell to a heap exhausted wincing slightlly the last word he spoke was "ginny..." with that darkness comsumed him and he fell unconsious against the cold floor, acheing.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Female Number of posts : 79

Character
Name: Luna Lovegood
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:55 am

Luna Quickly stood up and And Ran past everyone in the Crowd. She Gasped at the Scene before her. She went over to Rose as People were already trying to Help Harry. Luna gently shook Rose's Shoulder ''Rose!? Rose!? Are... Are You alright!? Please Wake up...'' She said Trying hard to help her.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:57 am

(THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED AS I SAID BEFORE TO HARRY POTTER I DID NOT WANT ANYTHING LIKE THIS GOING ON IT IS BREAKING RULES AND I WAS LIED TO, IN HP BOOK NOTHING MAJOR HAPPENED ALL THE TIME OF HIS SCHOOL DAYS THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME ORDER AND SOME PLEASE TO JUST RELAX, TALK NOT BEING CONTROLED BY VOLDEMORT THIS CAN HAPPEN IN ANOTHER THREAD BALLS HERE ARE MEANT TO BE FORE NEW AND OLD MEMBERS TO MEET AND TALK AND TO HAVE FUN NOT A BLOOD BATH, THANK YOU)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE HALLOWEEN BALL
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7