The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE START OF TERM BALL!!

Go down 
+15
Lavender Brown
Albus Dumbledore
Gabrielle Delacour
Annabelle lestrange
Cody
Hayley Bones
Harry Potter
Luna Lovegood
Cho Chang
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Harriate-L-Riddle
Jasmine Granger
Tina Toolan
Remus John Lupin
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
THE START OF TERM BALL!! Left_bar_bleue15/100THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty
PostSubject: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:39 am

No need for Dates you can come in fancy dress, where anything, just a ball to get to know one another, please enjoy yourselves..

-----------------------------------------------

Lupin walked into the great hall, The Weired sisters were playing in the background and the Hall was already filled with students having fun, most seemed to be picking at the food, drinking and eater, but by the stage it was .. like a hord of crazied zombie on blood high... dancing like made

Lupin couldn't help but laugh at the sight. He walked over to a table and picked apple and a goblet of red current wine, professors and staff only.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
THE START OF TERM BALL!! Left_bar_bleue99/100THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 5:04 am

Tina entered the hall with some other Ravenclaws, wearing her favourite dress - Black with red ribbons...very gothic! As her friends spread out around the room, chatting to other people, Tina decided to get some food. She didn't mix easily with other people. She saw professor Lupin watching the stage with a vague grin on his face. "Hi Professor!" she said cheerfully, picking up a plate and beginning to pile food onto it.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
THE START OF TERM BALL!! Left_bar_bleue15/100THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:28 pm

He looked over to her as his name was called "Good Evening Tine, glad you made it, I was thining if I should come all not, still have a lot of work to be doing.. break doesn't hurt though." he said sipping his wine looing back to the stage "..Never used to be like this when I was here, still a great deal of fun though." he said laughing at something he remembered from the Marauders days.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:41 pm

Jasmine enters the Great Hall wearing a beautiful long black v-neck dress with long sleeves and a matching black choaker around her neck. She felt very nervous when she walked back stage. Jasmine knew that she had to sing in front the of the whole school and large crowds always made her nervous. When the Weird Sisters finished their song they made an announcement saying that they are going to take a break and they introduced Jasmine as the next act. Jasmine walked up to the center of the stage and looked at the croud below and she felt an uneasy feeling in her stomach. Jasmine signaled the pianist to begin and Jasmine began to sing her Jazz/Blues song. Her beautiful singing voice filled the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:
THE START OF TERM BALL!! Left_bar_bleue99/100THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:53 pm

Tina smiled at Lupin's mysyerious joke and tucked into her delicoius food. "Yeah,I should reaally be getting on with my homework..." she said quietly, as Jasmine began to sing. "What a lovely voice she has:D !" Tina said to Lupin, closing her eyes to appreciate the beautiful song.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:03 pm

When Jasmine's song ended the crowd clapped and cheered.cheers Her fellow Slytherins gave her cheers and catcalls. Jasmine laughed because, she knew who was catcalling and she found it extremely funny. The crowd seemed like her music they wanted to hear another song. Jasmine nodded and said,"Okay, this next song is a muggle favorite. The name of it is Hound Dog by a muggle named Elvis Presley." She signals the instumentalists and they begin to play. Jasmine's lovely singing voice fills the Great Hall again.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
THE START OF TERM BALL!! Left_bar_bleue60/100THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:53 pm

Harriate stood nervously at the edge of the stage. She didnt have a problem with playing infront of audiences but normaly she didnt know anyone out there. She was wearing her band clothes which consisted of black cargos with chains, Black army boots and a black vest top with a two silver snakes on the back shapped in like SS. She aslo had on black arm warmers with silver snakes wrapped around. the band neckalce which was a sword and snake wrapped around it andthe twins snake over her breast on the left. For this occasion she had let her hair down which hung straight down ehr back with the silver streaks in her fringe lose and visible. She watched as jasmine sang waiting for there turn. She wanted to see remus reaction when she sang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:05 pm

Lupin saw sitting on a chair by the wall in the great hall. He had a gobleyt of wine by his side and his head was slumped, fast asleep, twitching now and then when he heared voices or movement around him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
House : Gryffindor
Year : 6th

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
THE START OF TERM BALL!! Left_bar_bleue30/100THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:16 pm

Scarlet entered the Great Hall in a shin length, strapless dress, in pale gold. Her hair was up in a twist and held up by a clip. Her make-up was done beatifully, she had a gold shade on her eyes and a pale, pale shimmery pink on her lips.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:42 pm

Jasmine's song had ended and the crowd cheered and the Slytherin boys made catcalls and wolf whistles at her. Jasmine giggled at the Slytherin boys and the crowd slowly died down. Jasmine introduced Harriate and her band as the next act and Jasmine waited patiently for Harriate to walk on stage.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Female Number of posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:47 pm

Brooke Enterred the room Not dragging her feet for once although Brooke was a very messy child she did scrub up Queit nicley
she was wearing a white halter neck dress that came down to about her knees her hair was out and waveing every were with dangly angreys with lilte perals haning off them she almost instantaly saw her friends and she walked over to them
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
THE START OF TERM BALL!! Left_bar_bleue60/100THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:48 pm

Harriate walked onto the stage and nodded to Jasmine. Walking up to the mic Harriate scanned over the hall and introduced the song as one of her own called 'wtih all my (broken) heart. I hope you enjoy them. There a bit different to what your used to im sure.' With that Harriate set her guitar up and nodded to the other band members and pointed towards the mike and other Guitar for Jasmine. As the song started Harriate started the song whcih she knew all to well.

I look at my reflection
See what people see
Dark and evil, sad, alone
They did this al to me

I want to feel what I haven't felt
See what I haven't seen
Your lying face in my head
Is like a recurring dream

I've lived through hell
And I've got no heart
I stick to the dark
And practice the forbidden art

See what I haven’t seen
Is like a recurring dream

I chose my path
I followed my head
My heart I locked away
In the darkest part
See what I haven't seen
Is like a recurring dream'
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:50 pm

Tina had finished her food, and now was listening to the music. The hall was filling up now, more people entered every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
THE START OF TERM BALL!! Left_bar_bleue30/100THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:51 pm

Scarlet saw Brooke and went over to her, grabbing her hands and making a slightl screaming noise, that only she could hear. "You look gorgous!" Scarlet exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:53 pm

Brooke smiled and hugged her best friend " This comeing from miss popular! " she said giglesing as they walked arm and arm to there seats
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:54 pm

When Harriate's song ended, the crowd went wild. The Slytherin boys howled like wolves. Jasmine laughed because, she knew who was the loudest howler. Jasmine tapped Harriate on the shoulder,"Do you mind if we both sing the next one?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:55 pm

Scarlet giggled and hugged her back. "Yep, you heard that coming from Miss Popular!" Scarlet sat down at one of the tables and looked round, tapping her high-heeled golden shoes.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:55 pm

'of course not. Any you want to sing? we can do a band song or a different one.' Harriate offered smirking at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
THE START OF TERM BALL!! Left_bar_bleue50/100THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:57 pm

Cho walked in with a light bule dress with white ribbions,which just lay above her knees.She tried her best with her make up and her hair was sleeky curly.
She walked in and sat down on the Ravenclaw table.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:59 pm

Jasmine nodded,"A different song. Remember the muggle song that I taught you and our band called 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' from Nirvana? Let's do that one."
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:00 am

Brooke took a seat next to scarlet and then saw cho come in she waved at her madley before turing to scarlet " we should go get up on that stage start singing the werid sisters! or of those muggle bands like linken park! " brooke gigled filled with complete sarcasium
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:01 am

Harriate nodded and took her place by the mic guitar ready. She glanced over at Jasmine nodding to show she was ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:02 am

Scarlet laughed. "Oh, yeah, toally! We can sing Barbie girl by Aqua!" Scarlet said, with equal sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
THE START OF TERM BALL!! Left_bar_bleue50/100THE START OF TERM BALL!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 am

Cho gave a single wave back to Brook,then turn back around.Twilring the end of her hair around.

Last edited by on Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 am

"Hi Cho!" Tina said and waved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE START OF TERM BALL!!   THE START OF TERM BALL!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE START OF TERM BALL!!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next