The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE HALLOWEEN BALL

Go down 
+10
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Jasmine Granger
Ron Weasley
Luna Lovegood
Rose-Quattro
Cho Chang
Hermione Granger
Harry Potter
Remus John Lupin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AidanSimpson

AidanSimpson

Male Number of posts : 10
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character
Name: Aidan Simpson
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da/order

THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:55 am

" oh yeah sure.." Aidan made his way over with Gary and stood near Harry wondering what could be wrong with him " Is he okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=regi
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:55 am

Harry shudded as the vision ceased ad Harry scanned the hall with the feeling of anger building he needed to find Harriate, suddenly by the far wall he saw her pushing of the wall he half pushed throught the others and stormed over to Harriate through gritted teeth he spat "riddle? funny thing you never said..who your father was..how long have i know you now..? and not one word..you really are a sorry excuse really..mind you i can see the smiularities!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:57 am

Ron looked at Harry, shocked "Harry..don't" He said, standing up from kneeling down and following him, to try and stop him. "Harry..leave her..!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:57 am

Harriate frowned looking up at Potter.
'What you on about? Father? You know as well as i do i'm an orphan..and i don't even know the names of my parents nor do i really want to.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Character
Name: Ginny Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order/da

"He's okay now i think.." Ginny said in reply to their questions, "Harry calm down..." she sounded worried and kept Harry in her view at all times
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:00 am

Harry gave a bitter laugh ignoring the calls from Ron "there you go lieing again Riddle..how long have you kept it seacret now? don't you think it's time to share? why not tell all of them i'm sure there desprate to know...why else is your name riddle? if you don't tell them i will!" yet again Harry half spat towards her feeling the anger continusly boiling
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 am

Harriate raised an eyebrow wondering what the hell he was going on about.
'I can honestly say i don't have a clue what your on about. Why is my name Riddle? I don't know. I don't know if it's even my real name or not but it's the name on the orphanage files. What are you getting at?'
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:03 am

Ron looked at Harry as if he was mad. "What the hell is he doing?!" he mutterd to anyone who could hear, even if it was no one. 'What is he on about?' Ron kept thinking to him self 'Her father?' he asked him self 'what?' Then He remembered...the name riddle..Tom Marvolo Riddle. Lord Voldemort..even the thought of Voldemorts name made Ron shudder.

Ron just stood there, watching Harry and Harriate Talk/ Fight.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:04 am

Standing beside Ron, Ginny asked him " whats he talking about Ron...how could Harriate be..." she watched them both in silence
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:05 am

Hermione hurried over to where Harry now was and found Ron and Ginny stood near him.

"What's Harry doing?" She asked them worriedly "Whats going on?"

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Female Number of posts : 79
House : Ravenclaw

Character
Name: Luna Lovegood
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:05 am

Luna looked up and saw Harry and Harriate and the Others. She knew something was Wrong but she didn't Really want to know and She knew that everything would be okay and that they would sort the problem out themselfs so she Carried on eating her Cake feeling slightly Guilty.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:08 am

Harry glared at her coldy "you really are just like him..heatless..emotionless...pathetic..not to metion a sad excuse of a living being..what help have you been? what have you done? nothing.. what do you know? nothing..what are you? nothing..the only thing you are is that of a worthless daughter who your father happens to be a death eater..not to mention the leader..Lord voldemort..Tom Marvolo Riddle..how else did you come by with the dark mark? not that you even deserve it.." his voice was growing colder more unsual not of his own.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:11 am

Harriate tried to blank all emotions from her face as Potters rant continued about how pathetic she was trying not to let on how much it really hurt her.
She was left standing there stunned as he said voldemort was her father.
It couldn't be. That was impossible. She coughed her voice already sore from all the speaking she had done that night already and she shook her head.
'he's not...'
Back to top Go down
AidanSimpson

AidanSimpson

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:13 am

Aidan stood quietly listening to every word being said he said to anyone that was listening at the time " shouldn't someone...hold him back or something?" he put his hands in his pockets still looking between the two.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:15 am

Ron looked at Harriate, he felt slightly sorry for her, all those things Harry Had just said. Ron turned his gaze to Hermione, his hair was still black, but he could be reconized. He gazed at Hermione, she looked beautiful, he had forgot the surroundings, he was just gazing at her, his mouth hanging open.

When Ron heard Aidans voice, he came out of his day-dream "Just...leave it a minute..and if he goes further, ill...step in?" he shruged.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:18 am

"Ron if this goes any further you had better step in..." She was scared Harry was about to lose his temper completly and do something he would regret later. Without looking at Aidan she said " just...don't worry yeah...he knows what he's doing..i hope.."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:18 am

Rose shut her eyes for a moment, then turned to Ron and Aiden. "He's angry...really angry...but I don't think he's violent...not yet anyway. He feels betrayed...I think, I can't tell..." Her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:19 am

Harry opend his mouth to speak but then doubled over he felt his stomach muscles tighten and he felt his scar sear with pain not again..not like in the ministry he hoped against all odds it wasn't but anger still boiled and rage still kindled he grittend his teeth and clentched his fist as he tried to fight back but he was to late caught of gard, he felt the pounding in his head his eyes turned blood short almost black, he retched but nothing came he fell to all fours but it didn't hurt he withered as the pain encoiled him he felt weak and confinded then a bitter, cold laugh escaped and he looked up towards harriate with pure hatred and evilness "oh..he is.." yet again a bitter laugh escaped him and yet again Harry tried to fight, but to no result then getting to his feet in swift motions his wand was drawn and held to harriates neck as his free had clasped her throat tightly restiricting her breath "poor poor Harriate..orphan you say? now i see why was i such a fool..to share my blood with you..such a waste..such loss.."
Back to top Go down
AidanSimpson

AidanSimpson

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:20 am

As Ginny spoke, Aidan smiled slightly unknowingly and tore his eyes off of her " yeah...he certainly seems it..." he said just realising how close he was to Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:21 am

"I hope he does too" Hermione whispered to Ginny, watching the situation before her worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:22 am

Harriates eyes widened and she stepped back before Potters hand clamped down tight on her throat. She gasped dropping her cane and tried to grab ahole of his hand to pull it lose but her fingers still wouldnt respond from the damage done by greyback.
She tried to back away but couldnt and felt the familiar stiring of her elements inside her wanting out, but it had been to long since she'd used them...it would cause to much damage. She pushed them down while trying to breath.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17/100THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:22 am

Rose clutched her head too. "It's not him!" She was confused and in pain. "It's...it's..." She couldn't work it out: she was getting the emotions from Harry, but they weren't his...
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:23 am

"Harry..." Ginny said quietly, trying not to show how much Harry was scareing her right now.Looking up at Ron and remembering what he said about how he would step in, she gave him a look as if to say " you had better step in right now or else there will be big trouble here.." she kept looking at Harry and bit her lip at his words to Harriate..
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:24 am

Ron felt himself step forward towards his best friend "HARRY, STOP IT!" Ron yelled at the top of his voice, like he had never done before "LEAVE HER ALONE, STOP IT!" he suddenly felt slightly brave, it was hard to stick up to an enemy, but with his friends it was harder, especially a best friend. Ron felt angry, Harry shouldn't be doing this to her, it was sick and wrong, very wrong!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:25 am

Hermione followed Ginnys gaze and recognised the look she was giving Ron, Hermione turned to him and nodded slightly toward Harry and Harriate, hoping he would try and sort things out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE HALLOWEEN BALL   THE HALLOWEEN BALL - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE HALLOWEEN BALL
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next