The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saving Remus

Go down 
+5
Harry Potter
Teddy Lupin
Ben Malfoy
Cody
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Saving Remus - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/100Saving Remus - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Saving Remus - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:49 pm

"Well I can't jus hide away and not do anything to help the others, have to fight, worked for the order the best half of my life and I can't just, not fight, would mean I wasted my life. I'm sorry but I have to, need to, be better by then I hope anyway."

He leaned back and rested his head on the pillow feeling tired and stressed "Need to have a talk when I get out, bit too early to be talking about it at the moment .."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Saving Remus - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Saving Remus - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:53 pm

Cody looked at his father and then sighed and was going to say something and then holded it back and sink into his chair and began to think,Cody looked and then tooked a deep breath and then said"how long did the doctors said you got to stay in the hosptal!".

Cody looked at his father and then waited,Cody began to think about something eles and then waited for his father to answer.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Saving Remus - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/100Saving Remus - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:00 am

"...Not sure.. day or two." he lied, wanting to get out as soon as he could.
"Need to go to the ministy see that everything is alright. Yule Ball will be starting too soon, won't be able to get it all ready in time I don;t think."
He wondered why Cody was so, depressed, couldn't work it out things seemed to be going well and yet he was acting in this way.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Saving Remus - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Saving Remus - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:04 am

Cody looked and then said" I know i seem so depressed lately its due that you are in a hosptal bed".He looked at his father and then smiled and then said" you not going no where till you are fully healed and i am going to stay here to make sure that will happen!" he looked at his father with a smile on his face and then looked back at silva and waited to see what is going to happen
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:09 am

He looked up at the old clock on the wall and back to him "Getting late you can't stay here all night, you need sleep and I'll be sleeping, no point in staying here for nothing, can come back tomorrow..you and Silvia, don't want you getting worked up and ill over me, you both need to take care.." he let out a yawn and turned over in his bed facing away getting comfy and closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:11 am

Cody looked and then narrowed his eyes and then looked at the time and saw it was getting late but it was too late for him to head through the woods alone at night anyway he looked and stood up and sighed and said"oh well I better head back to the house in the woods alone at night!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:24 am

"I don't make the rules Cody, I would like you to say but this nurses can be strict, I won;t be able to sleep if you're here, Silvia will be there with you for a bit, Doubt anyone will be around there, be scared themselves of the dark. you will be fine... can always get me dismissed from here.." he said opening his eyes and he laied in his head.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:28 am

Cody looked at his father and then shooked his head and then said"I rather have you stay here and get well before you go anywhere!"he looked and then told his father good night and then headed down the hallway and walked sadly and was thinking
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:36 am

Lupin turned away from the door and looked out the window and went into deep through, but soon was in the land of nod....
It was in the Early hours of the morning when he opened his eyes and sat up in his bed. He put his feet over and wiggled his toes them on to the cold icy hospital floor. He slowly stood up and took a walking stick by his bed and then went and got his cloths and changed before he snuck out.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:39 am

Cody was still awake and he was in his wolf forum in the hosptal car park he looked up and smelt someone coming out of the hosptal,Cody jumped down from the wall and walked over and saw it was remus
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:48 am

He stopped round a corner and looked though his cloths, leaning against the wall for some suport. He finally too his wand and then suddenly vanished with a
*pop*
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:50 am

Cody looked and then transformed back into human and was shocked that his father just vanshed,Cody looked around and then stood there and was thinking of where his father would of gone,

Cody looked and headed out of the hosptal car park and headed somewhere to locate his father
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Remus
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7