The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saving Remus

Go down 
+5
Harry Potter
Teddy Lupin
Ben Malfoy
Cody
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Saving Remus - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/100Saving Remus - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Saving Remus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:32 pm

Jasmine sipped from her glass of water,"Remus, relax. I already took care of them. It was Barty Crouch JR. He tried to kill Cody and I arrived just in time to save him. Well, I was only coming to visit you and when I got here, I realized that there had been a struggle in here and I ran outside and I saw Cody being tortured by Barty and I saved him. When I was going to finish Barty off, Harriate showed up and stuck up for him. I tried Remus. I really did. I wish I could have killed him."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Saving Remus - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Saving Remus - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:34 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then sighed he stood up and was about to walk out of the room when his mind told him not to.

Cody looked and then said" I am alright really!".
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Saving Remus - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/100Saving Remus - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:44 pm

"Why was he here? how did he know we were here, who would tell him, bet this is my fault, attacked me, then got you all together to attack, I want to leave before anything else happens.. and Harriate wouldn't do that, she's not on their side anymore..she likes him but I did so much for her, for her to go against us"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Saving Remus - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Saving Remus - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:46 pm

Cody looked and then stood up and then headed to the door and then said" She is on there side dad, She protected him when Jasmine tried to curse him!".

Cody looked and then said" I need to get some air,but I wished I did not have to leave you with another deatheatter!", he turned and looked at his father in the hosptal bed and then walked out
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:51 pm

Jasmine looked down at her hands,"I found a vile in Barty's pocket and I sniffed it. He was using the polyjuice potion. I don't know who he turned himself into though. I have no clue how he found out about you staying here. I swear Remus, I didn't tell him anything. I never tell Barty anything because, him and I have a history together. Not as a couple but, something else. I really did save Cody's life. You've got to believe me."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:56 pm

Meanwhile Cody was outside and was leaning against the wall and was thinking about what has happened he tigten his fists and then slamed one into the hosptal wall and then said"Why is all this happening is it my fault!".

Cody looked up to the sky and then closed his eyes and tooked an deep breath and tried not to cry
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Female Number of posts : 208
Year : none
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Silver
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:53 am

Thanks to Harriate giving her directions. She found St. Mungos. She had got a new dress and scarf just for the ocassion. She wanted to look nice while in the muggle world.She walked down the hall until she came to the one with Remus's name outside on his door.

She quietly walked into his room and to his bed.

She bent over and whispered to him.

"Remus, it's Silver. I came to sit with you. Please get better. I love you."

She then took his hand and sat in the chair beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:25 am

"..What no tea?" he said opening his eyes as she took his hand. He smiled at her and rubbed the back of her hand with this thumb. "Wondered when I would see you, thought I wouldn't thought you would have left, moved on." he said looking away for a few moments before looking back to her "Glad you made it, how did you know I was here, everyone seems to, I don't remember a thing...Jasmine said Harriate helped a Death Eater, called Barty Crouch, Jr.. I thought she was on our side, guess I was wrong..." he sighed "I would have done anything thing for her, shood up for her, I'm a old fool.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:04 pm

Meanwhile Cody noticed the blue sky and sunshine went away and dark stormy clouds came rolling in,Cody looked up and felt something bad is on the way or its just a storm.Cody headed back inside the hosptal and then walked down the hallway the door to his father's room was open and he leaned against the wall and heard the others talking
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:32 pm

Jasmine got up and she banged her fists on the wall. She looked at Remus with tears falling down her pale cheeks,"I wasn't helping Barty Crouch JR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would I want to help a slimeball like him. I want him dead. I am on your side Remus. I just saved Cody's life. Isn't that enough???????"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:39 pm

Cody looked up and then walked into the room and then said" She did save my life father!" Cody looked at Jasmine and then said " I can trust Jasmine more then Harriate, She is never going to change her mind she is a deatheatter,Jasmine wants to be a Order member and help us even though she is a deatheatter!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Female Number of posts : 208
Year : none
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Silver
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:23 pm

"Harriate..but..but she's the one that told me how to find you, she said putting her face into her hands. I just can't believe she would do such a thing. I mean are you sure my she helped that man try and kill you", she asked petting his hand and horribly confussed.

"Ohh my poor Remus, I have fretted so bad over you. I could never loose you. Besides I have news, news only for your ears. I want so bad to tell you but I can't in front of others. She leaned down to his ear and whispered. I think we are going to have a child", she then leaned back up and layed her head over on his pillow beside of him, wanting to be close to him.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:30 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then back Silva and then stood up and then said" I am sorry father!" he looked and then headed to the door and then looked at Jasmine and gave her a pice of paper of the address of the house and where to find it,

he looked at jasmine and smiled and then headed out the door and went down the hallways and when got out it was pouring down of rain he did not care if he got wet,Due that Cody knew what Silva was talking about
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:52 pm

Jasmine looked at the piece of paper Cody gave her. She carefully read the directions and put it in her purse. Jasmine looked at Silver and said,"Congradulations Silver. You and Remus must be proud. It's best that I'd be off. Bye Remus, Silver. I'll see you both later." Jasmine swung her purse over her shoulder and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:59 pm

Meanwhile Cody was standing outside the hosptal and was waiting for Jasmine,He looked at the sky and still felt the rain coming down,Cody new that he was only 15years old but he really liked Jasmine as in a friend.

Cody waited and saw Jasmine coming out the hopstal and then said" Hey Jasmine do you want to come back to my place there is a extra bedroom,about four bedrooms are taken but there is another one or you can have my room and i sleep down stairs on the sofa!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:32 pm

Jasmine smiled at Cody and said,"Sure, I guess I can stay in the guest room. It's no big deal."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:34 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and then smiled and then said"lets get going then and get out of this rain!" he looked and they headed out of the hosptal car park
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:10 pm

"..Not another, well I didn;t know about Cody, and Ted come from the future, still dislike me, I didn''t even mean Jasmine, I said Harriate was helping Barty and had gone back to the Death Eaters, Not her..I hope, heads a mess." he said putting his hands over his face for a few moments and taking them away "...you sure you are?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:10 pm

A Hour or so later Cody got back to the hosptal and then walked down the hallway and headed to his father's room and when he got there he looked and then knocked on the door
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:11 pm

He looked up and to the door as he heard the knock "You can come in if you like.." Lupin said looking back to Silvia, uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:15 pm

Cody looked at the door and then opened it and walked back into the room,Cody looked and then said"Hey there dad how are you feeling now!".He looked at His father and then back at the girl next to him,He felt his heart in his mouth and then waited to see what his father would say to him.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:17 pm

"Don't you remember Silvia?" he said looking at her then back to Cody "Harriate told her I was here and she wanted to come and see me and have a bit of a catch up, still sour, but still breathing, you been aright Cody?" he said taking some graped which had been brought in and passed some to him.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:21 pm

Cody looked at his father and then looked at Silva and then nodded and then sat down and then said"Yeah I am alright,but I hope you getting better.I do not want to lose you,I just found you few days ago!" He looked at his father and then looked down to the hosptal white floor.

Cody felt sadden due to what is going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:31 pm

"..A few days a go... bit more than that, months a go I think." He noticed Cody's face drop a little "Something wrong? something happened? everything alright?" he ignored his comment about him getting better, he felt alright but even if he recovers, there was still the war to deal with, and Death Eaters. Had work to do and needed to get up and about as soon as he could.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:36 pm

Cody looked and then said" Yeah everything is alright,its just what is going to happen now,during the war against the dark lord and also his deatheatters,I I can not lose you dad" he did not look at his father in the face he turned and looked away.

Cody looked and then waited to see what is going to happen,And then Cody said"I am sorry for been a huge jerk lately,also acting childish.I I am really sorry for everything what I caused problems for you since the first day!".

Cody began to shake and had tears building up in his eyes he felt his eys was stinging and he tired to hold the tears back and waited to see what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Remus
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next