The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saving Remus

Go down 
+5
Harry Potter
Teddy Lupin
Ben Malfoy
Cody
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Saving Remus Left_bar_bleue100/100Saving Remus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:19 pm

She apparated into the hospital, yelling to the staff.

"Get me a room and Medical supplies now. Crash cart and all."

With help from some of the staff she put Remus on a bed with wheels and they rolled him into the room set up for critical patients.

They gave him an IV with healing fluids.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Saving Remus Left_bar_bleue0/0Saving Remus Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:26 pm

It tooked a while for Cody to get there he got to the hosptal and walked in and looked around he walked over to the main desk and then said"Hello umm my dad was brought in few moments at the doctors and waited for the answer or someone to tell him
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:29 pm

Arthur came into the room looking red from the stress. He came over to thebed side after helping the medical staff bring in the equipment needed to help Lupin.He didn't know what else he could do, himself to help him. He watched them with what looked to be some muggle devices. Pulling wire on him. Attached to a box with a window and little green lines on it, making a bleeping noise now and them. The put a mask over his mouth to help him breath.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:31 pm

Cody looked around and then walked over to a chair and then sat down on it and was hoping that his father was okay,the nurse walked past and headed to see if she can get someone to help the teenager to find his dad
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:48 pm

Arthur walked out of the room looking a little bewildered by the suddenly news, chaos of his old friend. He never thought it would be like this, during a fight maybe, but this was completley out of the blue.
He took a seat outside the room to let the staff see to Remus knowing him being in there wasn't going to help Remus.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:50 pm

Meanwhile Cody got up and walked around the hosptal and saw Arther Weasly,he looked and then said"Are you the one who came to help my dad!"
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:54 pm

He looked up to the young lad and nodded "Yes, sorry," he said getting up from the chair and taking his hand and shaking it
"Arthur Weasley, nice to meet you, Cody is it? Pandora told me your name." he looked back to the door where Lupin was behind being seen to, then back to Cody "Not sure what will happen, not looking too good a the moment.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:59 pm

Cody looked at Arther and then at the doors and then said"I will not have anyone left! If he dies!"he looked and then turned away and had tears building up he wished that something he can help his dad to pull through,Cody looked and then walked over to the door and looked through the window and then said to himself "Please pull through!"
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Male Number of posts : 283
House : Slytherin
Year : six
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Character
Name: Illusion
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:35 pm

Ben walked in as mysterious as a stray dementer "may i help you?" asked the kind and pale woman standing at the "yes one of my teachers is in agony may i see him?" when suddenly a figure came bursting out of the door
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Barty Cr
Anonymous

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:58 pm

Arthur looked round as he saw someone he couldn't recall, he wondered who it could be, said something about a teacher, hid he means Lupin?
Arthur got up "Can I help?" he asked the boy as he walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Saving Remus Left_bar_bleue97/100Saving Remus Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:10 pm

Teddy walked into the lobby,still a little pale, and saw Mr.Weasley and Cody and someone else. He looked at Mr.Weasley and said"How is he? Is he gonna be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:14 pm

He looked over past the boy and to Teddy "I really couldn't say, still early and wasn't the best of shape when we brought him in.. I guess if you wanted to you could come and see him, just waiting to hear what's going to happen next."
He turned away and made his way to Remus's room to check on him
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:19 pm

Teddy followed him."Sorry bout the way I acted back there,guess I could have been more help,but just....panicked." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:28 pm

"It's alright, not much you could have done anyway." He opened the door and allowed him to go in first. "Doing all they can, it's all internal bleeding, say his lung has be punchured and has some broken bones from the fall, not sure what will happen if he recovers."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:31 pm

Teddy walked in and saw his dad lying like that. He felt like he was going to be sick again. He just stared at his dad and was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:41 pm

Arthur took a free seat by his bed side and starting looking through a leaflet to take his mind off of what was happening around him. He took a flask from his pocket and poured some out into the cup and gulped it down and up the lid back on and put it down by the chair and went back to reading
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Saving Remus Left_bar_bleue75/100Saving Remus Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:43 pm

Harry came into St Mungos and went up to the desk and asked for the room in which he had heard Lupin was staying, as he left he said his thank then walked, ignoring the few whispers from the people he passed, he could only guess that they where talking about him, but right now he couldn't care, making his way up the few stairs to the floor on which Lupin was on he read the signs until he reached the room, gingerly Harry knocked on the door, maybe he should go Maybe Lupin was in know shape for a vist at least of all Harry, he waited silently
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Barty Cr
Anonymous

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:46 pm

The door opened as Arthur opened the door and looked at Harry "Was hoping you got the owl." he said moving out the way so Harry could come in. He closed the door behind Harry and took a seat again and poured some more out into the flask lid and drank it. Pulling a bit of a face as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:51 pm

"yeah i did.." Harry glanced over at the sleeping Lupin and placed the grapes on the table next to Lupins bed, harry then took a seat in a worn out chair, looking to Mr Weasley he asked "maybe i should go prehaps..i don't want to be the way or anything.."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:58 pm

Teddy went and sat on a chair in a corner of the room.He stared at his father for a while then put his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:17 pm

"It's up to you, just hope he pulls through, we need him for the Order, things are looking good." he said in a whisper to Harry "Hiw have you been, anything happen? sorry I haven't been around to help Harry, just been very busy at the ministry."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:39 pm

Harry nodded slightly as he glanced yet again over to Lupin laying still without a second look Harry could of sworn Lupin was not even alive, then Harry saw the steady breathing of Lupins chest as it rise and fell "well..iv'e been alright..but no need to worry about me no one should be it should be lupin we worry about..and as of late..no nothing all the usal, but don't worry about it i know youv'e been busy..and it's understandable" he gave a small smile
Back to top Go down
Barty Cr
Anonymous

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:50 pm

Arthur smiled at Harry "Well guess there's some ood news then, why don't you take Ted and the others to go and get something to drink and eat, I'll keep a eye on Remus, but sure he'll be alright till you get back." he said patting Harry on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:56 pm

Harry nodded and smiled slightly, he got to his feet and looked over to teddy "are you coming..?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:59 pm

Teddy looked up when he heard his name,then saw Harry.He shook his head "Gotta wait for Dad to wake up,dont wanna leave him." he mumbled then looked back down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saving Remus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Remus   Saving Remus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Remus
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next