The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for Remus...tears.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Searching for Remus...tears. Left_bar_bleue60/100Searching for Remus...tears. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

Searching for Remus...tears. Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Harriate had searched all over Hogwarts for Remus but couldn't find him anywhere. She headed to the skrieking shack but couldn't see him there either. instead she made her way upstairs and laid down on the bed sighing. *This is all my fault. i should never have gone out. And Remus wouldn't have ran away. i ruined it for him. Im so stupid.* She thought as silent tears rolled down her cheeks. Turning onto the site she wasn't bit on Harriate curled up hugging the pillow to her crying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:26 am

Tonks wanted to speak to Harriate before returning to HQ, using the Maurauder's map she found her in the shack. She had heard at the school that she was looking for Lupin. Tonks gave him a potion to help him sober up and went to the Shrieking Shack.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Searching for Remus...tears. Left_bar_bleue60/100Searching for Remus...tears. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:28 am

Harriate continued to cry silently shoulders shaking as tears ran down her face as she clutched onto the pillow nuckles white. Eventualy her eyes slid closed and she fell into a restless sleep still holding on tight to the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Searching for Remus...tears. Left_bar_bleue15/100Searching for Remus...tears. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:40 am

Lupin coughed and slurred as she poured the drink down his throat and tried to bat it away.

"..What.. where are we..what's going on..." he said looking at a blury figure that was Tonks
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Searching for Remus...tears. Left_bar_bleue0/0Searching for Remus...tears. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:40 am

Just then Cody walked into the Shack and was beganing to get an little annoyed,he really need to talk to an person like him and remus lupin is the only one who he can speak to.Cody walked in and saw Harriate in tears
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:42 am

"I wanted to talk to Harriate before we left as it's her birthday tomorrow and she said she wanted to talk to you, so you'll need to sober up." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Searching for Remus...tears. Left_bar_bleue0/0Searching for Remus...tears. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:45 am

Cody walked over to Harriate and then said"Hey Harriate wake up!"he looked at her?.Cody looked and sat next to her and moved her hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:47 am

Harriate blinked tiredly slowly opening her eyes. Looking up she gave Cody a small smile so he wouldn't worry. Harriate sat up but still held the pillow close to her for the comfort.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Searching for Remus...tears. Left_bar_bleue15/100Searching for Remus...tears. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:47 am

"..won't have gone there is I wanted to be sober.." he mumbed " I said I was going to come when I was ready!.. not been forced to!" he said glaring at her. He then looked to Harriate.
"Happy Birthday for toomorrow.." He then saw Cody walk in "...."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:49 am

Cody looked at Harriate and then smiled and then turned and saw professor.Cody looked and then said"Professor I need to speak to you alone,as in private!".Cody looked down to the floor he did not know who eles to turn to
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:50 am

Harriate gave Remus a small smile and looked up at him.
'Thank you professor.' She said softly before realising her face still had tear tracks which she quickly rubbed at with the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:06 am

"I don't have time... I shouldn't be here!" he said glaring at Tonks then the others in there "I can't take it!!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:08 am

Cody looked and turned serious and then said"Fine blame last night on yourself,I was the own who turned you protective!"he looked at Professor and then ran out,and before he did, Cody looked and had tears in his eyes and said"I Blame everything on myself from last night causei am an werewolf cub"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:09 am

"Remus, they need to talk to you, I think this is important, please hear them out and then we'll get out of here. I'm really sorry for gragging you in here." she said looking sadded.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:11 am

"I said I would when I was ready to .. thinking straight! now look." he said after Cody had left the room
"I don't know what he meant by that either... heads killing me." he said holding it looking like a madman
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:12 am

Harriate sighed not wanting to make Remus stay and at all the trouble she had caused was making him angry.
'i'm sorry for all the trouble i have caused you professor. I don't want you to blame yourself or cody as it was neither of your fault. it was mine. I shouldn't have been in the forest. I won't tell anyone what happened as im not letting you get into trouble for my mistake. i'm sorry.' Harriate said tearfully before dropping the pillow and standing up heading out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:14 am

Cody ran out of the Shack and then sat down next to it in tears,he was now scared and was not sure what to do,he had no family,just one friend. Cody brought his legs up to his chest and cried,he was really scared what is going to happen,he wished he knew who his father is,cause Cody could feel an slight bond with remus!
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:28 am

Remus walked passed Tonks and hurried out of the shrieking shack and stopped outside on the steps. He sat down and held his head completly lost... he wanted to know what was going on, talk, but his brain was so overloaded it hurt
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:29 am

Cody was sitting near the stairs and was crying he had no one in his life,only the teachers at hogwarts,and his only one friend,cody was scared that the minster of magic is going to arrest him for what has happened
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:30 am

Harriate made her way out of the shack and not looking back headed out and down to Hogsmeade. She wouldn't be a bother to the professor again and no one could report her a werewolf or bitten by Remus if they couldn't find her. Going to the nearest floo connection Harriate floo'd to london.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:35 am

He looked round to Cody, his heard renching, pounding his his chest, but calmly said.
"...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap.. just have so much going thought my head, it hurts... shouldn't have yelled at Harriate, or Tonk's either.... just lost here and in my mind.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:37 am

Cody looked up at lupin and then *sniffed* he looked and then said"I am sorry for yelling to!,Its just that hogwarts means so much to me,its my home my mother was killed by deatheatters,i have no idea who my father is,and i am scared of been this!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:46 am

"..I'm sorry to hear that.." he said looking away from him. "I take it was a while back if you won't remember him, you should have told me you were a werewolf I could have help, what happened last night wasn't your fault... just a mixture of paths, crossing into one, Tonks was there because I asked her to come and keep a eye on things, the ball.. I lost track of time, was meant to be at the HQ, and messed up..Harriate didn't know better and ust got in the way, was at the wrong place at the wrong time... doesn't make me feel better, as you know what a curse it is..No I've upset her when I should have helped..."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:52 am

Tonks walked out of the shack, heard Remus and Cody talking and stopped, not wanting to interupt them as Remus seemed to be in a fowl mood and wanted him to calm down a bit before she spoke to him again."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:55 am

Cody looked at Remus and then said" its alright i been living in hogwarts since i can remeber,and also I was scared to go and ask for help!"he looked at remus and then looked away and then said" Tonks is not mad or upset at you,she is worried about you,cause you been down depressed lately due to your werewolf transformation!"he looked and then said "i feel kind weid" cody said to himself in his mind he feels really close to lupin.

Cody looked at him and then turned away and then said"Who knows you could be my father!".cody looked and then closed his mouth his hand and could not belive it that just came right out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Remus...tears.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next