The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for Remus...tears.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:02 am

Lupin smiled thinking the idea funny, but it started to fade and he slowly went grey in colour as something struck him.

He looked back to cody and studied his face and his stomache turned

".. do you remember anything from that night in the forest, and please tell me the truth.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:05 am

Cody looked at Lupin and then nodded and then said"yeah for some a weid reason I remeber when i transformerd into an werewolf and what i was doing when i was an werewolf too!"he looked at Remus and then began to tell him all what he remeber that night,he even told that an older werewolf was really protective over him,and about Tonks and the other girl too
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:09 am

"...Think it might have been me." he said pointing to his left ear with has a fresh scar on it from their play fight.

"I do remembering meeting someone when I younger.. puppy love I guess.. then I left and moved out of Hogwarts, thought she would have left like the rest..didn't think.. well we,.. you know.." he said sounding a little odd, trying to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:14 am

Cody looked at the wound on remus ear and then said"I am so sorry putting through that!"he looked and then turned and then said " I faintly remeber my mother,that night when the deatheatters came she hide me understairs cupboard and I saw the whole fight.". He looked away and then said nothing he really needs an father
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:19 am

A lump grew in Lupin's throat as he remembered her now clearly, he never spoke of it, he loved her, but it was secret love. Not even his best friends new seeing as they only really got to meet before the fullmoon, when he first began school. They used to play as cubs, chased bats and the odd stag for fun. Grew to more than friendship as the years went by.

A tear fell down Lupins chin and on to his lap. He looked back to Cody, snapping out his memories he'd locked away for years till now. He slowly got up and walked over to his and sat down next to him and put a comforting arm round him
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:23 am

cody looked and was suprised that Remus walked over to him and placed an arm on him.Cody looked and then looked down and tried to hold his tears in,due that he never cried sinice just now as in human form,Cody was shaking all over and wanted to bust into tears to have those backflashes back again
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:28 am

"...I'm sorry I never knew...wish I could change what happened, I never knew." he said hugging his, tears flowing down his cheeks
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:34 am

Cody looked and could not belive it that Remus is his father after all.Cody placed his arms around remus and then cried into him.Cody looked and then said"It wasn't your fault that she died!.Alot of people care about you."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:48 am

Tonks was shocked. Lupin had a son! Cody! At hearing this news she couldn't bear to see Lupin, she sat down on the steps with her head in her hands, trying to take in what she had just heard.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:25 am

"..Should have went back to her.. stayed with her, or brought her into the Order, a family...everything went so fast, plus I thought.. it was nothing more than a crush..sure you saw her, die?" he said breaking away from him to look at him, then heard something behind him and sa Tonks

"you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:28 am

She looked up.

"I'm fine, sorry I was listning to everything you were saying.... didn't mean to eves drop." she replied "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:32 am

"...still a monster.. I'm sorry for shouting at you, I hope you understand." he said leaving Cody's side for a moment and walking over to Tonks to talk to her. He sat next to her "...you do know, it wasn't your fault that night gone?...as you said.. we all made mistakes...I'm sorry for upsetting you.. I was so lost and scared, still am.. not knowing what will happen.. but like you said.. friends stick together.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:40 am

She smiled. "I can understand how hard it's been for you these few days, I don't blame you for shouting." she smiled again. "I know that night was no-one's fault but it will take time..... for all of us until these wounds heal.... and i'm not talking about scratches."

"That's true, we all must stick together no matter what." She took a deep breath and looked at him. "We should probubly get back... so you can sleep off you hangover." she said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:55 am

"No need, Sobered up.. not sure what to think about Cody though.. he hates what he is... and it's because of me, because some puppy love years back.. as you heard.. I don't know if it is wrong for our kind to love.. have babies, if they are kind people.. raise them well with love or, in this case, leave them and be scared of what they are.. being alone with the curse.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:01 am

"Like father like son" Tonks laughed. "Of course it's perfectly fine for werewolves to love, it's not as if you can help it. You have to remember you are still human too and therefor deserve to live like one. As for children.... if you raise them well then I don't see a problem with that, as long as the child is the priority between the parents as it is in a normal family.... what's wrong with that?" she said looking at Lupin and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:07 am

"Well that never happen. I left and she was left to raise him, till she was murdered by Death Eaters.. he was young and still doesn't understand things about it.. hope it's not too late, but I don't think I could rise a child, don't even have a house of my own and plus.. not getting younger, old for a werewolf and the transformations don't help putting your body through so much strain.." he said the last part under his breath, as not to scrare Cody. "Not a lone, by myself either.." he added
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:15 am

"It's never to late to fix mistakes. I'm sure he'll be able to survive after he learns the ropes.... as for raising him.... you don't have to raise him alone.... I'll help... well... i'll do my best." she smiled. "At least if he has nowhere else to go he has somewhere now, it's not perfect I agree but... i'm sure it'll do." Tonks looked at him. "Well... I have to say I'm not envious of your furry little problem." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:20 am

"You think there is enough room at the HQ?" he asked rubbing his eyes still a little blown away by it all. He was delighted worred, scared and angry for what happened to Cody, was happy he had a child, but see as he never saw him as a baby, saw him grow it felt a little odd...

"Think you can tame us." he said smiling a little ".. and you do know, a werewolfs not just for christmas, it;s for life.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:24 am

Tonks burst out laughing. "i'll do my best. And don't worry you wont be getting rid of me easily. I've always wanted a pet... now I have two." she joked.

"HQ has that many rooms we don't even know what to do with them, I'm sure one of them will take his fancy." she said looking at Cody.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:31 am

Lupin nodded "..Just hope no other ones pop up.." he said joking, hoping she would get it.

"Plus, others are there too to help and plus, Not a cu..b..baby is he?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:35 am

Tonks laughed again.

"So what's the plan now? Back to HQ? And should he stay here until the end of the year?" she chuckled "this'll be weird if he wants to come to HQ in the holidays."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:50 am

"Up to him.. not sure what he wants to do.. can come back with us if he wants to, needs some time to get used to things, can teaching him here and there.." he said leaned over to her and kissed her cheek ".. thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:52 am

Tonks blushed, then smiled. "You are most welcome." she said looking at him. She continued smiling, pleased at Lupin's kiss.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:04 am

He sat done the step with heavy eyes, tried from what the day brang. His eyes closed and then opened as he tried to stay awake, but soon lost the fight and his headed rested against her like a pillow and he drifted off exhusted
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:07 am

Tonks ws surprised, looked round at Lupin now asleep on her and put her arm around him to steady him. She smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Remus...tears.   Searching for Remus...tears. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Remus...tears.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next