The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:20 pm

Cody looked away from Jasmine and then looked at her and then said"I am not sure what to do anymore,he mucked around with my head before having the fight!"He looked and walked over to the window

Cody looked and said"he wanted me to join him! but i didn't luckly!"he looked at Jasmine and then said"I am not sure what he wants with my father but still I want to prove to my father that I more better then that girl Harriate!".
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:46 pm

Jasmine looked at Cody silently for at least five minutes then she looked away from him and spoke in a low voice,"Fenrir Greyback is the man that bit your father. Remus told me about it a few months ago. From what he tells me, Greyback would do anything to have Remus killed. He never told me why. I think all what you can do for your father is protect him and keep out of trouble."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:54 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then said"He didn't tell me that!"he looked and narrowed his eyes and said"when I have recovered from these wounds I am going to get more stronger in my wolf form to get Greyback for what he done to my father!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:59 pm

Jasmine looked back at Cody and she ran over to him and grabbed his shoulders,"Cody, please don't. Greyback will kill you if you go after him again. Cody please don't. Do you want to know what happened to some of the Death Eaters that fought him? Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:01 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then shooked his head and then said"I am getting tried of this Jasmine,Harriate is more braver stronger then I am, I am just too bold and to do anything,I have been a lone wolf all my life intill i met you.my father does not understand me anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:08 pm

Jasmine looked into Cody's eyes trying to fight back her tears,"Cody, please don't do it. Just forget about Harriate and Greyback okay? Sure, I may be very popular with the Slytherins but, I never had any real friends until I met you, Draco, and Annie and I would just hate to lose any of you. If Draco was going to go after Greyback for something that happened to his father, I would be telling him the same thing. Please Cody, just forget about Harriate and Greyback and just worry about you, your dad, and the rest of your family you have left."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:11 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then said"He doesn't think I am right for him!".Cody looked away and had tears rolling down his cheeks.Everytime I see my father with Harraite he is always smileing and having a great time with her.but when i come along he has a right go at me!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:18 pm

Jasmine looked away from Cody and she walked over to the sofa and sat down. She looked down at the floor and tears rolled down her cheeks and she shook head,"He does care about you. If there is anyone that Remus should hate, it's me. He's right. He's right about me being dangerous and unable to control my demon urges. He's probably right that I would kill Draco the next time I transform. He's so right, I am a monster and I can't be controlled........" Her voice trailed off when the thought of her killing Draco came into mind. Jasmine tried to choke back a sob. She didn't want to kill or harm Draco, she loved him so much.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:20 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then said"I know what do you want me to teach you how to contorl your demon form!"He looked at Jasmine and then waited for her to answer.

Cody looked and then said"I will take care of you,if you do change into your other form I am the one who will fight you okay.i will take it easy on you to try and get you sorted out!"He looked and smiled
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:25 pm

Jasmine looked up at Cody with tears still rolling down her cheeks,"I......I don't know. Cody, I could hurt you. I could possibly hurt anyone, even Draco. Even if I did transform infront of him one time. I'll think about it. I don't want your father to hate me even more than he does."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:28 pm

Cody looked and then said"its alright Jasmine!,no one hasn't seen him!"He looked and then said"We can stay here out of everyones way!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Jasmine nodded,"Okay, we can do it here. Your dad can't know about this okay? Only a few people are going to know about this. I'm only going to tell the people that I can trust. You know, just so they won't worry about me if they can't find me."

Last edited by on Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:32 pm

Cody looked and then sat down again and said"Look i can not do anything at the this time due I need to recover from the full moon plus the fight with Greyback.!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:40 pm

Jasmine nodded,"I understand." she sipped from her drink and ate some more food. Jasmine looked out the window and spoke again,"I wonder what Draco has been up to lately. I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks. I hope nothing has happened to him. Please god let him be okay."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:46 pm

Cody looked and then said"I am sure he is okay!"he looked at jasmine and then said"he can take care of himself!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:51 pm

Jasmine looked up at Cody and sipped from her drink again,"I sure hope so. Sometimes Draco acts so helpless, he has to have someone like me get him out of trouble. I just hope that he didn't join the Death Eaters. If he did, leaving them would be so much harder than it already is. I would much rather have Draco become a werewolf than a Death Eater."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:53 pm

Cody looked and then shooked his head and said"that is selfness of you!"he looked and then said"Draco has his own life,just like me and you,i am only protecting you from the people who hates you!"he looked and then began to think
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:57 pm

Jasmine sipped from her drink again and she looked at Cody confused,"Who hates me? Last I checked, Draco was just absolutely crazy about me."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:01 pm

Cody looked and then said"Nevermind about it Jasmine!"he looked at her and then turned away and began to thin of something,Cody looked and said in his mind about his father could of gone back to hogwarts.

Cody looked and placed his hand on his bandge face and said"this is going to scar and my father si going to blame me for it!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:07 pm

Jasmine sipped from her drink again. She looked at Cody and smiled,"I don't think that it'll look too bad. Scars on a man's face make them look strong and daring. Well that's just my opinion." she looked away from him and she began to think to herself. Could it be possible that Draco does hate her? Jasmine shook her head at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:17 pm

Cody looked and then said"you really think so Jasmine!"he looked and then began to think,he looked and then sent his owl out to find Teddy to see how he was
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:22 pm

Jasmine giggled,"Yes, I do. Draco has a scar on his cheek but, you can't really tell it's there from far away. I only see it when I kiss him." she sighed at the thought of Draco and she quickly snapped out of it,"Besides Cody, you're a good looking guy. A scar would make you look twice as good."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:24 pm

Cody looked and blushed slightly and then said"really!"He looked and then said"I never thought about having a girlfriend before!" he looked and then turned to the window and saw it was getting late
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:31 pm

Jasmine giggled and she blushed slightly. The truth was she really liked Cody but, she never thought about dating him. Then that thought quickly turned to Draco. Jasmine felt her heart sink. From what Ben told her, Draco's life seemed to be going downhill and she was basically the only thing that was keeping him going. Still thinking about Draco, Jasmine took a deep breath and said,"Cody, I wasn't suggesting anything. You know that I don't want to decieve or cheat on Draco. I love too much to do that to him."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:34 pm

Cody looked and then said"yeah i know Jasmine!"he looked and smiled slightly.Cody looked and said"its getting late we should go and get some rest!"he looked at Jasmine and tooked the tray back into the kitchen and washed up and put things away and began to head up the staris to his own room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next