The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return to Cody's and Teddy's house

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Empty
PostSubject: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:37 am

A Hour or so Later Cody returned back to the house he walked in and then closed the front room door and then sighed and then said"Harriate is back to life,I wonder how my dad is coping!"he looked and grabed his wand out and began to think things up.to take his mind of what happened
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Left_bar_bleue97/100Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:51 am

Teddy ran downstairs after he heard voices. He was staying there for Christmas since it was too crazy over at his dads. He thought everyone wasnt coming until tomarrow.

He saw that it was only Cody "Hey Cody,everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:53 am

Cody looked and then saw Teddy he looked and then sighed and said"not really nothing is going to be okay,He is going to trust her even more now!"he looked at Teddy and turned around and used magic to wash the floors and dust about and repairing things
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Left_bar_bleue97/100Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:56 am

Teddy looked at him a little confusidly and then understood what he was talkin about. "Well,who knows. He may not want to talk to her,or could have changed her. Just try not to think about that now,and just try to have a decent Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:57 am

Cody looked and then said"I will not able to have a decent one!"he looked at Teddy and sat down on the chair in the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:05 am

"You could,just not with that attitude. Just try to not think about it for today. I know its a lot of stress,but just try to have a nice one and relax. And maybe Dad does pay more attention to her,but that doesnt mean he loves you.He just thinks that she needs him at the time more than you."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:33 pm

Cody looked at Teddy and then turned away and had was thinking about when he saw his father and harriate together.Cody looked and then said"they be coming over during boxing day!"he looked at Teddy.

Cody got up and headed to the other rooms and began to tidy them up a bit.A Hour or so later the cottege was fixed and cleaned ready for the others to come.

Cody looked and then headed out of the back door and said"I am going for a walk for a while I will be back later okay Teddy!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:44 pm

"M'kay" he muttered then went into the cubbords to search through what was left of the food. He took out some crackers and got himself a glass of water then headed into his room closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Left_bar_bleue15/100Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:42 pm

The Next morning Remus had packed a few belongings and had the child with him as they were getting ready to move out of the old home.
He walked to the door, and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:53 pm

Few moments later Cody came back to his house from his father's old home and then said"you know you could just walk in,you are welcome!"he looked at his father with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Left_bar_bleue15/100Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:05 pm

Remus looked round when he heard Cody
"Well didn't want to seem rude."
He said smiling back before opened the door and walking inside and stood in the looking around
"..Takes me back being here.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:08 pm

Cody looked and then followed his father into the house and then said"it should do!"he looked and smiled,He saw Baby Ashely in his father's arms and said"Where is the others who is going to live here!" he looked at his father and then waited.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:15 pm

"Think she's on her way over, needs to get a few things, said I would come and get Ash settled in."
He said looking back to his son, then looking around again
"Is there somewhere I can take her, leave her for a bit, so I can come and help."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:16 pm

Cody looked and then said"yeah upstairs,there is a room already set for the baby and you and silver!"he looked and then tooked a deep breath and then said"There is no more repairs needed I done it all when i left your place for the first time!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:21 pm

"I said you didn't have to do it alone I would have been happy to of helped get it repaired, but thank you."
He said with a warm smile
"I'll take her and my belonging up and I'll be back down in a few moments."
He said heading up the stairs looking round all the time to see his good work at repairing it, was better than new.
He made his way down the hallway and finally found here room. There was a double bed and a cot by the side of it.
He took Ash over to the cot and place her down in it and covered her with the blanket and kissed her before leaving and knowing she was alright.
He made his way back down the stairs and to Cody
"It's wonderful never stayed in a room so nice, thank you!"
He said pulling his into a hug
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:34 pm

Cody looked and was slightly shocked when his father huged him.and then said"That is alright I wanted to make this cottege good as new and the cot was old but i reparied it and painted it,It used to be mine!".

Cody looked at his father and smiled and then said"the room was my mothers!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:44 pm

"Yes I know remember it well, well from what time I was here for.. can I make you anything to drink, eat, or I can pop to Hogsmeade and get some supplies."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:58 pm

Cody looked and then said"we do need some more supplys I can go and get them!" He looked at his father and waited to see what will happen
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:03 am

"I need to get somethings anyway, just thought I would drop Ash off before I left, not fair on here to drag her around in the cold, you can look after her can't you, she should be fine just need to look in on her now and then."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:04 am

Cody looked and then opened his eyes in shock and then narrowed them again and then nodded and then said"yeah sure!"he looked and then watched him leave.

cody looked and began to think he walked upstairs and saw ashely was awake
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Female Number of posts : 208
Year : none
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Silver
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:14 am

Silvia stood on Cody's door step knocking on the door. Remus said he would be here with Ash.

She waited for him to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:16 am

Cody was holding Ashely in his hands and then headed down stairs and opened the door and saw Silver and then said"hey silver!"he looked and said quitely he was holding ashely in his arms.and she was awake
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:22 am

She smiled to them both.

"Hello...your a good big brother Cody. Your dad and I are supossed to get things and move. Said to meet him here. Remus here, she asked kissing Ash on the cheek?
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:24 am

Cody looked and then blinked and then said"No he has gone to Hogsmead to get some supplys he will be back soon!"he looked at Silver and smiled he moved out the way and then said"want to come in!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:32 am

I was supossed to meet him , we were to go together. Do you mind to watch Ash a bit longer while I help yoiur father", she asked smiling to him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Cody's and Teddy's house   Return to Cody's and Teddy's house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Cody's and Teddy's house
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next