The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Empty
PostSubject: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:59 pm

After the full moon Cody returned back to his mother's cottege and he was limping and covered in his own blood and the other werewolf's too.Cody walked in and made his way to the bathroom to wash off the blood and clean his wounds.

After he done that cody looked in the mirror and saw the marks on his face from the fight he had with Greyback.

Cody placed on some new clothes and sent his owl to get paradora.or Jasmine or someone.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Left_bar_bleue15/100Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:25 pm

After getting Cody's owl, Jasmine rushed over to Cody's house to make sure Cody was alright. She knocked on the door waiting for Cody to open it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:08 pm

Cody saw the owl in the window and then headed down stairs to see who was at the door he put his shirt on and limped down the stairs and answered the door and saw it was Jasmine.Cody looked and said"Hey Jasmine!"he said weakly.he needed some help to recovery he was hoping that it would of been Paradora.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Left_bar_bleue100/100Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:17 pm

She came to the cottage door and knocked.

She loked around as she waited for someone to answer the door. She promised to help wathc over Cody for Remus. She hadn't heard Remus and was very about him now.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:20 pm

Cody saw Jasmine and then saw Paradora.Cody looked away from Jasmine and turned to Paradora and said"Hey!"He looked at her and turned away again.Cody didn't want anyone to see him like this.the scratchs on his face from the fight with Greyback
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Left_bar_bleue100/100Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:52 pm

"Whats wrong Cody", she asked trying to see his face?

"It's okay..just let me help you if you need help", she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Cody looked at Paradora and then said"I need some help to patch up my wounds i got from the transformation plus after the fight i had with Greyback too!".He looked at Paradora and had a scratch on his face
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:59 pm

Greyback was in my forest..but how could he get in, she asked confused?

"Here drink this healing potion and I will bandage your wounds."

"Have you seen your father lately he hasn't come back and I'm afraid something might have happened to him", she said worriedly while she put a bandage over his scratches?
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:02 pm

Cody looked and then said"it was in the forbidden forest I had a fight with Greyback,i gotten to your forest after i ran away from the fight,and no I haven't seen him more likely he will be with that Harraite again!".

Cody looked and drank the potion what tasted nasty.Cody looked and then sighed and said"Greyback was trying to take Harriate so I tried to help,but he wanted to see my father.also I almost done a mistake of joining him,but i didn't so myself and Greyback had a fight,i was in my artic wolf form during the fight.

But when i got to your's I was already a werewolf then!".
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Left_bar_bleue15/100Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:05 pm

Jasmine entered Cody's house. When he mentioned Greyback's name she perked up and she was shocked,"Oh my god. Cody, are you alright? What about Harriate? Did she get away?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:06 pm

"I see..she said finishing the last bandage. "Hate that Greyback...he's a nasty fellow..mean as anyone can be."

"I hope your wounds heal quickly enough. If you need anything...you know where to find me."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:06 pm

Cody looked and then shrugged and said"I am not sure I ran for it!"he looked and slumped down in the chair and said"Harriate told me not tell my father.but i do not get it.i think Harriate is working for him and the deatheatters again.Like a spy!".

Cody looked and his wounds was stining like mad. Cody looked at Paradora and then nodded and said"thanks for comming.So let me guess my father asked you to take care of me or look out for me, i know i sended an owl out!".He looked and waited
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:08 pm

Jasmine remembered the strange man from the Hogs Head. She shifted her attention to Pandora,"I remember meeting a strange man at the Hog's Head. He called himself Blaze and for some strange reason he was hanging around Harriate. I think he may have been Greyback."

((OOC: Sorry, I have to go to class, I will be back on later.))
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:10 pm

Cody looked and was thinking he looked and then said"He is not going to get away of doing this too me,i am going to get him one day!"He looked at Jasmine and back at Paradora.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:19 pm

"Might be sooner than later. I killed Barty so Harriate would not have anything to do with the de's."

"For some reason Greyback seems to be out more...and hidding less."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:22 pm

Cody looked at Pandora and then began to think and said"Could he be looking for my father for somereason!"he looked at her.Cody stood up and felt the pain shotting up through his body and headed over to the window to send his owl with a letter for his father to tell him about Greyback is looking for him plus Harraite was with him alot.and it was not a lie too.

when Cody's owl went flying Cody hoped his father will belive the letter not throw it away.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:32 pm

"I don't know whats going on, but I'm going to find out, she said walking toward the door.

"I have to find Remus also, I'll tell him what you said."

She opened the door and left.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:33 pm

Cody looked and then walked to the door and said"Pandora Harraite told me not to tell my father!"he looked and felt slightly weak still
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:37 pm

"OKay...I'll find a way to deal with whats going on. I'll get back to you soon. In the mean time if you find your father tel him I am looking for him."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:39 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"I will try,but he rather yell at me about this scar!"he looked and then sighed and watched Pandora leave.

Cody looked and then turned back to Jasmine and then said"How are you Jasmine after what happened in the forest!".Cody looked and then waited for Jasmine to say something.

Cody closed the door and walked into the kitchen to make something to eat and drink.Cody looked and began to think where to start looking for his father,he could turn into his wolf form to find him.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:47 pm

Jasmine stopped writing in her diary and closed the book. She spoke in parseltongue to the lock,"Lock up." the two silver snakes coiled together and she looked back up at Cody and smiled,"Better now. Thanks. I spent the fullmoon in the Slytherin common room. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:49 pm

Cody looked and then sat down when he brought the tray of food and drinks on and said"Forbidden Forest and the Grounds of Pardora's.!"he looked and smiled slightly.Cody looked and turned away and said"My father is so going to have a right go at me!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:54 pm

Jasmine picked up her drink and she sipped from before asking,"What is Remus mad about this time? Let me guess, it has something to do with me right?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:56 pm

Cody looked and then shooked his head and then said"If Pardora finds him and tells him about Greyback and I have been fighting he is going to have a right go,I wanted to fight him to protect my father from that sick monster!"he looked at Jasmine and stood up and said"I do not have that weakness anymore,I grew up from been a crybaby i am not anymore.I wanted to fight to show how strong i can be.to prove my self for him!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:06 pm

Jasmine sipped from her drink again and ate some food from the tray. She looked back up at Cody and smiled,"You are strong, Cody. All I can say is please be careful. I don't want you to get killed by Fenrir. I may be a Death Eater but, I never really met the man face to face, he always wore a hood or a mask during the meetings. I never saw his face. Cody, from what I hear from some of the other Death Eaters, Fenrir is a madman who will strike at anybody. Even the Death Eaters are afraid of him. Cody, please promise me that you won't go looking for trouble. I love you like you're my brother and I don't want you to get hurt or killed." Jasmine said as she stood up and put her hands on Cody's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody   Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to the cottege which belongs to teddy and cody
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next