The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gary's Mad

Go down 
+4
Black Raven
Aaron Lucrius
Rose-Quattro
Gary Nightshade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue17/100Gary's Mad - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

Gary's Mad - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:04 pm

"No!" She pushed him back, not caring how much pain it caused him. she touched her wand to his wound gently and began to heal it. She sighed, exhausted from the sheer amount of magic she'd used in one night. "I'm not s nurse, you know..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Male Number of posts : 380
House : slytherin
Year : seven
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character
Name: marcius lestrange
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gary's Mad - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: apparantly none but follows greyback

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:12 pm

"then dont try to be" he growled and he tried getting up again stumbling a few steps as he got up
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue17/100Gary's Mad - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:19 pm

She reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him back to her. She took off her hoodie and lay it on the forest floor, forcing him to sit down on it. She looked up anxiously; there was a yellowish glow to the sky. "What do you want?" she asked, not harshly, positioning herself nervously but surely in front of him.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gary's Mad - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:25 pm

"marcius sat stunned at this question he had alays thought he wanted blood and had thought of nothing else for the past month which he had been getting or rather forced to take every day for the past month. but now here it was all the blood he could handle and the more he tiried to take the less he found himself able to take. what was it he wanted. marcius stay silent
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:30 pm

"Come on," she said quietly, shifting and leaning forwards. Placing her hands on his cheeks, she asked again, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue62/100Gary's Mad - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:42 pm

Gary stumbled back from Rose's push, caught off guard. He looked up at the sky. "Sh*t!" he cursed, the sun was nearly out. He so wanted to finish this battle but did he really want to show them what happened? He looked to Marcius, then Rose then the sky, trying to back up his mind.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:44 pm

"i dont know" yelped a tear starting to well in one of his eyes and he turned from rose quickly hoping she didnt see it "whats wrong with me" he growled to himself and he turned to look up at gary "finish me" he mouthed
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:47 pm

She had seen him crying, and it made her smile. He was showing emotion. It was good. He wasn't trying to pretend anymore. Gently, she moved his head back so he was facing her. "Everything that is right is wrong with you..." she whispered enigmatically.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:51 pm

"shut up" he growled "just shut up" annd he saw that there was only one way out of this looking at gary he stood up and struck rose across the face as hard as he could and then he fixed his eyes on gary hoping for a responce
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:52 pm

She fell back, but immediately scrambled to her feet again. Angrily, she slapped him hard. "What the hell are you doing?" she hissed at him. Sighing exasperatedly, she continued. "There's nothing wrong with..."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue62/100Gary's Mad - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Gary chuckled to himself, 'What a human,' he thought. His face grew serious again as he saw the sky getting lighter. He had to make up his mind and soon.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:57 pm

"with what" he grolwed "me?" he said slapping her again this time harder hoping gary would react
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:00 pm

She winced, but stood her ground and didn't flinch from him. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to hit girls?" she asked as she punched him in the stomach out of pure frustration. Seeing Gary, she checked the sky again. Not long now...
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Gary's human mind started to break through as Marcius hit Rose for the second time. He growled at him, his lips curling back over his teeth. He kept glancing up at the sky, while looking at Marcius.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:02 pm

"im sorry" marcius thouht "its the only way" and grabbed hold of rose and went to throw her to the ground advancing on gary
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Jumping up, she threw herself on his back, her arm around his neck as it had been what felt like days ago, but was only a few hours. "Don't do anything, Gary!" she called. "I can handle him!"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Gary crouched down, defensively as Marcius advanced on him. He looked up to Rose in his arm and felt a sudden flare of anger towards Marcius. He glanced up to the sky again and panic filled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:08 pm

"she doesnt mean that" he said trying to shake her off "what she realy want he said pulling her arm back and biting into it "come get me" he yelled tossing her away and advancing on gary tears starting to well in his eyes "this has to happen" marcius thouight
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:11 pm

She bit her lip as e bit her arm again, but blocked out the feelings of pleasure. Both Marcius and Gary were in danger. She got to her feet and ran at him again, but was caught off guard as she noticed that he was crying...
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:15 pm

marcius heard rose coming behind him and took a swipe at her "leave me, i need this" he growled and as he finished his spin he carried on walking towards gary "come on you coward" he yelled "attack me, strike me down"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Gary frowned as he saw the tears streaking down Marcius's face. It wasn't like him to cry. He was about to pounce when suddenly the sun came bursting through the trees. His eyes filled with panic. He looked down and saw that his skin was begining to sparkle like diamonds. It wouldn't start to burn for another hour or so. He looked towards Rose and then back to Marcius. He had always been different to other vampires with the sun. He felt like an outcast.

((sorry if the skin sprakling thing is gay but i got the idea from a book i read. i made the burning after an hour bit up though- can edit if you want))
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 pm

marcius covered his eyes from the sparkling but took it as the aggressive act he wanted and lunged at gary "come on" he thought "finish it"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:23 pm

Gary swung a punch at Marcius as he lunged towards him and hit his face. He quickly pounced on Marcius's back and bit down into his shoulder. Blood gushed into his mouth. He let go, jumped off his back and spat it out, disgusted by it's taste, "Yuck you taste foul, dog."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Why is he doing this? Rose thought. She thought she'd understood him, but this was completely different to anything she'd expected. "Gary! Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:42 pm

"never tsted magically enhanced blood before bloodsucker" he growled as he raised himself slow and then he took another swipe at him "i dont belong here" he thought "i need to die"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gary's Mad
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: