The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gary's Mad

Go down 
+4
Black Raven
Aaron Lucrius
Rose-Quattro
Gary Nightshade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue17/100Gary's Mad - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

Gary's Mad - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:01 pm

She laughed, not at all concerned about Gary. She knew he would survive it. "Because, Marcius, you're a complete show off!" She bit her lip and reached for her wand slowly...
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Male Number of posts : 380
House : slytherin
Year : seven
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character
Name: marcius lestrange
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gary's Mad - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: apparantly none but follows greyback

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:45 pm

marcius let up the pressure on garys neck and then seeing that rose was reaching for her wand applied enough pressure to get it near to breaking point and he looked at rose warningly "you DONT want to do that" he said and he added a punch to garys chest with enough force to show rose that he wasnt messing around
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue17/100Gary's Mad - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:03 pm

"Oh, I wasn't going to curse you," she said quietly and pulled her wand out and pointed it at herself. "I was going to curse me."
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gary's Mad - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:20 pm

"oh good one less person i dont have to worry about" marcius said apparantly not caring then adding another punch to garys face, then without warning he spun his knee of of gary neck swung round to gary other side and reaplied his knee and at the same time h lunged his hand out to grab roses wand "stupid girl" he growled
Back to top Go down
Rei Miyu

Rei Miyu

Female Number of posts : 20
Year : 3rd
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character
Name: Rei
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Half breed

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:03 pm

(ehhhh yeah, me and danny will kind jump back in when we're able to. For now say he and I are in the forest tending to his injury)
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:49 pm

Rose leaned back to dodge Marcius' grab. "I see, you don't care, do you?" she asked sarcastically. Then, pointing the wand at her head, she tried something she had always wanted to do but had never had an excuse. "Crucio!" Immediately, she fell to her knees and screamed, a high pitched wail. She bit her lip so deeply that she drew blood. But still she did not drop her wand...
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:28 pm

"OH FOR F*£K SAKE" marcius growled adding another punch to garys head and getting up slowly making sure to apply more pressure on garys neck as he rose and wandered over to where she lay "WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS TRY AND BRING MORE ATTENTION THAN NEEDED TO MY GAMES" he said as he slapped roses wand out of her hand he then picked her up and placed her near a broken tree trunk where using his t shirt he tied her arms in a knot behind it "now stay there while i deal with mr jealouse over here, then ill come back and DEAL with you" he half snarled half smiled as he walked back to gary who was half way threw getting up and added a kick to his ribs
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue62/100Gary's Mad - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:19 am

Gary lay still on the ground, gasping for breath. His throat was killing him from the pressure of Marcius's leg. He growled but it came out as a gurgle.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am

((Gary you might wanna edit...))

She slumped against the tree, making no attempt to break free from her bonds. Staring straight ahead and panting slightly, she began to whimper. She'd never felt so much pain in her life. It wasn't just that it was physical pain - that she could handle easily - but it was as if her heart had been ripped out; as if everyone she cared for had been murdered in front of her. Images flashed through her mind even now...Kenji, dead, Leia, dead, Gary, dead, Marcius, dead...
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue62/100Gary's Mad - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:30 am

((why???))
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:12 am

((OOC i do agree ive left ur neck alone alst thing i did was kick you))
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:49 pm

((Oooh sorry!!))
Gary yelled in pain as the kick hit him. His neck was still hurting from the pressue which Marcius had put on it. He growled but it came out a bit strangled. He crouched down and pounced at Marcius, wrapping his legs around him and then punching his face several times.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:54 pm

Rose caught sight of the fighting again and closed her eyes tightly. She couldn't bear to watch when she had seen what could happen. More images flashed through her mind; Marcius and Gary, jaws locked into each other's flesh, Gary thrusting a knife through Marcius' stomach, blood pouring from both of them and mixing until her sight was blocked by blood. All she could see was a dull, red glow. She felt suffocated, as if she was drowning, the pressure building and building until-
"Marcius!"
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:35 pm

marcius turned as he was about to bite into garys neck he didnt know why her scream caused such a distraction except that it sounded like she was in real pain and that she had called him and not gary he was puzzled at this but didnt show it "WHAT" he growled
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:38 pm

She began to cry as the feeling of despair overcame her. "Don't...don't hurt him. He'll hurt you...Don't leave me!" She wasn't sure what she was saying; anything that came into her mind came out of her mouth. It was unsettling how very deep the effects of the Cruciatus Curse were. She'd only expected physical pain, not this.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:40 pm

"him hurt me" marcius laughed as he swiped at gary like an iritating fly as he turned to rose "he couldnt possible hurt me, and as for leaving you why should i leave you im gonna enjoy your "company" when morning arives" he said eyes full of malice
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:42 pm

(i've got 10 minutes XD)
Gary turned towards Rose as well. He didn't care about her but the way she had screamed unsettled him. He stopped punching Marcius but kept his hands at the ready incase he did something.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:43 pm

She closed her eyes tightly, apprehensive and almost scared of what she might see. Curiously, however, the spell seemed to lift as unexpectedly as it had arrived, and she opened her eyes angry and ready again. "You can enjoy my company as long as you leave him! I'll do whatever you want me to," she said, with a sense of foreboding. Last time she'd said something like that...well, she didn't want to think. "I'll do anything, so long as you stop hurting him! It'll end in death!"
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:46 pm

"damn right itll end in death" marcius growled and he removed his other blade from his belt swiftly and struck at garys side, but gary managed to see it just in time.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:48 pm

She gasped in desperation and began to try and undo the knot tying her to the tree. "Look, you can have me! You can do anything to me! I'll..." she broke off, frantically searching for a motivation for Marcius.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:49 pm

Gary grabbed the hand which was holding the blade and managed to twist it round so it was facing Marcius. He pushed it towards Marcius and managed to drive it deep into his side. He chuckled, darkly as blood began to pour on his hands.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:51 pm

marcius gasped in pain as the blade entered his naked torso and blood started to run down his side with a scream of pain and anger at allowing this to happen he launched a bite at the side of garys neck striking deep
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Gary yelled in pain as Marcius's teeth sunk deep into his neck. He grabbed the back of Marcius's head and tried to pull him off his neck, this only resulted in more pain.

(got to go be online in about 40 minutes))
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Rose began to panic again: this was almost exactly what she had seen. "Stop it!" she screamed, unsure of how to catch their attention. Finally she managed to free herself and she picked up her wand, then ran over to them. She pushed Gary away and in one action moved Marcius to the other side of the clearing and pulled out the knife. "Sorry," she whispered, and began to lick the wound in an attempt to clean it.

((Sorry for the tremendous amount of god-moding there!))
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:59 pm

"get away" marcius growled as he pushed her away with pain "i dont need you, i only need him DEAD" he yelped as he slowly started half walking half crawling towards gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gary's Mad
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: