The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gary's Mad

Go down 
+4
Black Raven
Aaron Lucrius
Rose-Quattro
Gary Nightshade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue17/100Gary's Mad - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

Gary's Mad - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:47 pm

Trying to switch on her Empath ability, she closed her eyes, concentrating hard. Suddenly, she tuned in to Marcius. Death...not Gary, himself! Of all the people who would think that, he was the one she least expected. She looked up, almost crying herself. "Marcius, I know how you're feeling." She thought back to her numerous suicide attempts. None had been like this.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Male Number of posts : 380
House : slytherin
Year : seven
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character
Name: marcius lestrange
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gary's Mad - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: apparantly none but follows greyback

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:50 pm

marcius tried to ignore rose and he turned into one of gary punches "yes thats it fight" marcius growled

((im of m8 c u tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue17/100Gary's Mad - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:53 pm

((Ok, bye xxx))

"It sounds stupid, but it's true," she said quietly, stepping closer to him. "You saw me before, how desperate I was to die..." Gently, she placed her hand on his shoulder, trying to draw him away from the fight. It wasn't an answer to anything.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue62/100Gary's Mad - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:36 am

Gary growled again as Rose went to Marcius again, 'why does she have to interfear [spl?!]' he thought. His skin was begining to tingle but there was still a long time before it would actually start to burn.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gary's Mad - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:56 pm

marcius felt strange pains shoot threw his head as rose used her powers and images started to form in his mind.
"he was being held by his mother and he was a small boy laughing and hugging her as daddy cut wood" dont go any further he begged himself
"his mother had quickly put him down and screamed as she looked towards daddy" please no more he begged again silently
"he had turned to daddy as a figure bit down on his neck and another walked past him towards mummy and his brother...........marcius had stepped in between the figure and his mum shouting that he wont hurt his mummy and that marcius would fight him"
enough marcius grolwed but at last te feared image came "he was knocked aside by the towering bulky figure, and the figure had snapped his mummies neck in one movement it had then grabbed marcius and pulled him of away from the camp"
marcius had been too weak to protect his family and now would be the time that he paid for his weakness "ive got to do this" he wispered as another one of garrys punches hit him
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:20 pm

Rose let out a short scream as she saw what was happening in Marcius' head. She knew he'd been raised by Greyback, but she didn't know...
In one movement she kicked Gary in the stomach, wrapped her arms around Marcius and pushed him to the floor. "You don't have to do this," she said, lying on top of him. "You weren't weak. You're not weak."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
Gary's Mad - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue62/100Gary's Mad - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Gary fell back caught off guard by her kick. He sat, crossed legged, on the floor, staring at the two people. He frowned, confused by the situation. He couldn't understand these two. 'Humans,' he thought.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:53 am

marcius looked at her dazed at her words, had she seen the images aswell had she seen wis weakness or was she just guessing, he quickly pushed this thought from his head "you dont know what your talking about" he growled trying to struggle free from her grip "get of me"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:11 pm

She held his arms down to the floor and placed her knees on either side of his hips. "I saw it. And I don't think you're weak. There wasn't anything else you could have done."
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:43 am

"i should of been stronger , i should of been able to beat fe i mean him" marcius growled but something wet was starting trickle down his cheek. he shook his body trying to get rose of but for some reason he wasn able to or was ir becasue he didnt want to he didnt know
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:32 pm

Rose loosened her grip on him and moved her legs so that she was sitting beside him. Her hips seemed to fit naturally into the contours of his body. She smiled ever so slightly and gently brushed his tear away.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:56 pm

marcius jumped at her gentle touch as it felt so cold but yet so nice he rested his head on head on her shoulder ignoring gary and just \letting the tears freely "why couldnt i stop him" he cried "i should of been stronger or...faster...or something" he added then he yelled "I HATE THEM"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:00 pm

She put her arms around him and stroked his back as he wept. "Shh...it's ok, it's ok..." she whispered to him as she rested her chin on his head. She turned to glance at Gary, unsure whether he would attack them again.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:10 pm

Gary's eyes locked onto Rose's. They narrowed, still a pitch black colour. His lips curled back over his teeth in a snarl. He didn't attack though, he wouldn't be a coward and fight Marcius when he was weak like that. He wanted a proper fight. He glanced up at the sky, calculating how much time he had left.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Male Number of posts : 488
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character
Name: Danny
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:22 pm

((Wow O.O I'm still lying in the grass arent I?))

Rei looked at Gary from the trees that she stood with her brother.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/broken_skin
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:00 pm

Understanding that Gary would leave them, she turned her attention to the others. In the excitement, she'd almost forgotten them, but the memory of Danny's injuries came rushing back. She continued to comfort Marcius, but looked at Rei as if to ask, "What next?"

((Wooo! Naruto! Well, Sakura and Sasuke to be precise. I love Sakura, she's my favourite!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Mad   Gary's Mad - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gary's Mad
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: