The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Male Number of posts : 77
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Character
Name: Josh Riddle
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Left_bar_bleue100/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: None, but I hope to join the Order and The Da

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Empty
PostSubject: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:27 am

Josh walked out onto the grounds with Cho. It was a warm summers day, the sky was a light blue, it was amazing, no clouds at all. He felt slightly nervous and could feel himself blushing. He really liked Cho, but would he have the guts to tell her? probly not.. "So..." he said, smiling at her "Are you err..with anyone?" he asked, softly. He wasn't going to ask her out just yet, he just wanted to know incase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Josh-Riddle
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Left_bar_bleue50/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:29 am

"No of course not...Most boys they hurt me pretty bad...then i have to watch them with someone else...love someone else more then they could..possible do for me " Cho looked at him and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Left_bar_bleue100/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:32 am

"Thats sick.." He said, the thought made him angry. That shouldn't happen to any girl. "Cho.." He blushed and continued to walk. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" He asked and blushed more.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Left_bar_bleue50/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:35 am

Cho looked up at him and smiled at him. "Yeah but do you know how much a freak i am ? " Cho stoped and looked at him,she looked around slightly then looked at him,she wanted to trust him. "I have nightmares...not the normal ones...they hurt me..and make me seem like im having a fit when im alseep and i cant wake up from them..until they stop...they hurt me.." She looked up at him and hoped he understand her and not think she was a freak.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:39 am

Josh looked slightly suprised, but he understood. It wasn't her fault anyway. "Your not a freak.." Josh replied. "Your just different..like me" He weakly smiled at her. "Don't you have some sort of potion..or spell you would use?" he asked more concerned that the drems harmed her. "If their harming you..you should tell Dumbledore? he could possibly sort something out"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:43 am

"No one knows...only three people....You,Harry and Gary. I havent had a decent sleep for a long while " Smiling slightly up at him,before looking out across the lake.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:46 am

"If theres anything I could do to help?" he asked. He really liked her..possibly loved her. He couldn't stop looking at her. "Anything..just ask and Ill do it...?" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:47 am

She smiled at him "Thanks....its means alot..." She looked in his eyes a little as she looked to face him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:50 am

"Anytime.." He smiled as he looked back into her eyes. 'Her eyes as so nice..' he thoguht to himself 'so nice..like every other art of her from her personality to her looks' he was blushing a little now.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:53 am

She looked at him still,as she looked slightly towards his lips.She didt want to be rejected by him,she be lost once again.She took a step back from,smiling at him. "So...umm " She tried hard to think what she was gonna say.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:57 am

Josh also look at her lips, he was slightly dissapointed as she stepped back but he didn't mind to much. "So..your on the quidditch team?" he asked. He had always liked quidditch.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:01 am

"Yeah Seeker,only girl on the team too " She smiled at him,she wanted to hug to feel his lips against her`s,but she didt have a cule if he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:08 am

"Wow..you must be good.." he took a small step closer and blushed. "Very talented I'd say..ive seen you play" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:10 am

Cho smiled at him as she blushed slightly,she stood their half in shock that he was moving on to her,she wanted this more then everything but she didt want it to be like what Gary did to her. "Yeah..thanks..im sure your good at it too..." She tried hard to find the words she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:13 am

Josh smiled "Well..I cant really play, but I like to watc people play and I like the magazines" He laughed a little and took a step back "Oh sorry.." he said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:14 am

"No its...ok..just..scared..." Her voice was like a whisper,as she looked at him in his eyes "You..have such..nice eyes.."
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:18 am

"Thanks..so do you..you have nice everthing.." he blushed. He hopped that Cho didn't have a sick mind. "Why are you scared? he asked
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:21 am

"Incase...you do what Gary did...or scared that you hurt me..." She looked at him,before moving her hand slowly to take his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:22 am

"Whatever Gary did, i'd never do..and i'd never hurt anyone..especially not you.." He smiled and let her take his hand, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:23 am

Cho smiled as she linked her own fingers through his,she looked up at him as moved her self closer..."I...I..think im falling for you..."
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:27 am

"Well.." he said, blushing madly "Ive already fallen for you.." he smiled down at her. She was so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:29 am

She smiled up at him,as she leaned up against him,she felt her self edge closer to him looking towards his lips then to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:34 am

Josh also felt his lips moving closer to hers. His eyes where gazing into hers. He was blushing alot as he moved his face, closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:35 pm

Her eyes were partly shut,as she moved closer to him looking towards his lips,softly brushing her soft lips against his.She moved her hands up his arms before sliding them around his neck to lay on his back.She tilted her head to the side a little as she pressed her soft lips against him,moving her self closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:11 pm

Josh felt her lips touch against his. At that moment it felt like everything had gone bright, he's never kissed a girl before so he felt slightly nervous. His hands slided gently around her waist, but not to tight, he didn't want to make her feel suffocated. His eyes started to close as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next