The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calm Before the Storm

Go down 
+2
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Veronica English
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica English

Veronica English

Female Number of posts : 176
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character
Name:
Health:
Calm Before the Storm Left_bar_bleue0/0Calm Before the Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Calm Before the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:47 pm

Veronica sat in the grass about 20 yards away from the lake with a clear view of it. It was very radiant and she had a Transfiguration spell to work on. She took out her hairbrush and set it on the ground, which was a bit soft. Sitting criss-cross-applesauce she took out her wand and mummbled "Morphus".

She closed her eyes as she said it, hoping that might increase her chances of performing the spell better. She opened her eyes as the hairbrush with legs started crawling away.

"Morphus!" She yelled again, painting a strong vivid picture of a hairbrush in her head. She looked down as the legs fell off and disenegrated into the marshy grass. She practised the hand movement again concentrating harder and tried again.

"MORPHUS" She said even louder than the second time. The hairbrush turned completely and started stalking toward a dandelion. It ripped it from the stem and consumed it in one large vicous bite. This hedgehog wasn't a very nice one. She reached for it, getting a needle straight into her palm. She gasped and pulled it out, as she mummbled the spell again dully. It turned back to its original form and she noted the rage in the small animal in her notebook, where all her Transfiguration notes resided.

She doodled a hedgehog then pointed her wand at the picture, mummbling an incantation. It started walking around then it bit a very cutely drawn flower and turned twistedly back into a hairbrush. She laughed as she drew a moustache on the small creature. It gave a puzzled look and continued the reel of events.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Female Number of posts : 383
House : Gryffindor
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:58 am

Brooke made her way out to the grounds Dragging her feet ( like always) she was angrey with herself as she had not seen of herad from her uncle in a lilte while and was desprate for news " hello there " she found herself saying to the girl sitting on the bench
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Calm Before the Storm Left_bar_bleue0/0Calm Before the Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:08 am

"Hi. Im Veronica." she said, turning her head around to see who was speaking to her. She put her doodle away in her bag and smiled. "Ravenclaw." she added.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:11 am

Brooke smiled back at her glad to see a friendly face " im brookelyn but every one calls me brooke around here " she stuck out her hand and added 'gryff'
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:13 am

"You wanna sit down?" she asked, moving her black bag out of the way and offering her the seat next to her. "There's like no one to talk to.. kinda boring"
Back to top Go down
Lola McCain

Lola McCain

Female Number of posts : 31
Year : 1st
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:17 pm

lola made her way to the grounds then seeing veronica again she sat down by her.

"hi veronica! remember me im lola!!!" lola saw that she was ignoring the girl next to veronica, then said ," hi, like i just said i'm lola!! who are you?" lola sat there waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:56 pm

Brooke sat next to veronica and smiled " its nice of you to be so friendly ussally Ravenclaws hate me "she said with a slight laugh she looked up at the girl and tryed to figrue out if she was talking to her or veronica
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:57 pm

Brooke sat next to veronica and smiled " its nice of you to be so friendly ussally Ravenclaws hate me "she said with a slight laugh she looked up at the girl and tryed to figrue out if she was talking to her or veronica
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:08 am

"Yea, well I'm not a usual Ravenclaw." she said smiling, then noticed the girl that had joined the conversation.
"Oh, hi... Lola. Yea I remember you, we talked a couple times. How ya doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Lola McCain

Lola McCain

Female Number of posts : 31
Year : 1st
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:38 pm

"i'm fine..." lola sat down, then pulled out some homework," How 'bout you?" then started to work, still listening to the two of them talk.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
Calm Before the Storm Left_bar_bleue100/100Calm Before the Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:58 pm

Ron walked over to them "Hey, Min if I join you's?" He asked, not really being used to the fact he wasn't around either Harry, Hermione or both of them.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
Calm Before the Storm Left_bar_bleue30/100Calm Before the Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:43 pm

Scarlet walked out after Ron. She smiled at everyone. "Hey. I'm Scarlet Rose Lestrange, please dont judge me by my last name I'm not like the rest of my family. And you can call me Scarlet, Star, Rose or Scarlet Rose.. I answer to each of them." She laughed a bit. "Can I sit?"
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:21 am

Veronica looked around at the people gathering around her, and hopped off the bench onto the ground to make room for everybody, all the grass dead. She smiled at Ron and Scarlet, cheeks being bitten with the freezing cold breeze that was passing by. She hugged her black sweater closer to her.

"Yea, you can sit. I'm Veronica." she said, then looked to the ginger boy that had joined. "Hello.. I've seen you hanging around Harry Potter. I'm Veronica." she said again, smiling and holding out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
Calm Before the Storm Left_bar_bleue30/100Calm Before the Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:28 am

Scarlet sat on the bench. "Thanks. I havent seen you around before.. What house are you in?" Scarlet asked, directing her question to Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Calm Before the Storm Left_bar_bleue75/100Calm Before the Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:19 pm

Harry walked out into the grounds for any sign of Ron he needed some advice about Ginny and who better to ask then that of her Brother walking out into the grounds his eyes swept the view and over by a tree he saw a small group of people then he spotted the mass of Ginger hair and new instantly that it was Ron, walking over, his arms crossed as a small shelter from the bitter wind, he made his way over
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:30 pm

Scarlet smiled as she saw Harry approaching. "Hey Harry." She said, brightly. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:22 pm

"I'm in Ravenclaw," she said with a proud smile. She turned around once more and saw Harry.

"Hello.. Harry right?" she knew who he was. She had watched him and heard of him doing many things, including battling a basilisk, and watching Cedric Diggory die. She had believed him, though many did not. "I'm Veronica." she said, now just plain tired of saying it.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Calm Before the Storm Left_bar_bleue75/100Calm Before the Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:40 am

he nodded hello to Scarlet and gave a slight smile then he turned to the girl who had just intoroduced herself "yeah, i'm Harry nice to meet you" he smiled and extended a hand to shake the girls
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:00 am

Veronica grabbed his hand and warmly shaking it, then letting go.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:08 am

Harry smiled slightly again and returned the hand shake then asked politely "may i join you?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Scarlet smiled. "Sure, Harry. Take a seat." Scarlet said, tucking her hair behind her ears. "So, anything exciting happen to any of you lately?"
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:17 am

"Nah. It's been pretty quite around here lately. " Veronica said, answering Scarlett's question. She was just making conversation when she said that but then realized it HAD been a tad bit quiet around Hogwarts lately.

"I got a letter from my brother the other day, and he told me he's getting married." she pulled out the letter and reread it outloud.

" 'Dear Veronica,

I am so happy to write you. I hope everything is cool at Hogwarts-' " she stopped then skipped forward. " 'The reason I am writing is because I wanted to tell you that I asked Nora to marry me, and she said yes! Our wedding will be in London, in a small church. I really hope you'll be able to make it.

Hope to see you there,
Jason' "

Veronica finished reading the letter and looked up at all the students, smiling.

"All of you are invited, if you want to come." she said, smiling widely and hoping they would accept the invitations.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:18 pm

Harry smiled slighlty as he sat on the edge of the bench "well thats great i hope it all works out, i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it as i have a lot on but i'll try and go if i can" he smiled slightly again
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:46 pm

"Great.. well actually my brother told me to bring a date so I'm gonna look totally stupid if I go without one. My boyfriend can't come you see." she admitted, blushing a little. She looked around at everyone.

"Anybody know anybody that would go with me??" she asked, hoping someone would speak up and suggest something.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:41 pm

"well what day is it? i'm sure i could work somthing round it" he said with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Before the Storm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next