The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calm Before the Storm

Go down 
+2
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Veronica English
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Veronica English

Veronica English

Female Number of posts : 176
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character
Name:
Health:
Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:49 pm

She blushed a little, looking over at Harry.

"It's.. erm.. this Saturday." she said, hoping no one would see the redness in her cheeks that didn't come from the wind.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:13 am

"well" he smiled again slightly noticing the redness in her cheeks but not acting on it "we'll see if i can..i think i'm going away that day..but we'll see like i said, i would love to come though"

<BLOCKQUOTE> </BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:09 am

oh, no. he saw it, oh god. the redness. she thought. She could tell it from the look in his eyes. She technically wasn't supposed to be blushing. She had a cute, funny boyfriend back home. although he was never around... and he never wrote her. So sue her if she wanted to go to a wedding with a date..
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:55 pm

"we'll like i said i'll see if i can't go i'm sure Ron would or someone" he smiled slightly again
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:01 am

She smiled politely and looked over at the red headed boy, remembering that his name was Ron. She gave him a confident, friendly wink and stood up.

"Well, I'd better be off." she said, flinging her black messenger bag over her shoulder. "It was nice meeting you all. And I hope everyone can make it Saturday." at that, she wiped off the butt of her skirt and headed back toward the castle.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:57 pm

he gave her a small smile and a nod then with a wave off his hand and smiled yet again and watched her go off then he turned back to the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Before the Storm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2