The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the Road again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
On the Road again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0On the Road again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:16 pm

Cody looked and then turned red slightly when he heard Gabby saying that,he looked and then nodded and then said"I just need to sit down!"he looked and then sat down on the grass and looked at the sky and was thinking.

Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Female Number of posts : 155
House : Order
Year : One

Character
Name: Gabrielle Delacour
Health:
On the Road again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100On the Road again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order / DA

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:19 pm

She sat down next to him. "Be okay, cody!" She told him softly. She then looked up at the sky. "Fullmoon is goin to raise soon..." Gabby sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://x-fab-princess-x.bebo.com
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
On the Road again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0On the Road again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:21 pm

Cody looked and then shooked his head and then said"not for a few days yet!"he looked and then sighed and then said"I am not sure what to do anymore!"He looked and then said"I got to try and say sorry to my father for been such a pigheaded lately,its this girl jasmine a friend of mine she tried to kill everyone,and i keep on hanging around with her,but I feel diffent around you Gabby you seem my type of girl!"
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:
On the Road again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100On the Road again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:28 pm

"That's good then.. So I still have chance to go to Madam pomfrey just in case she can cure you.." Gabby smiled vaguely.

Gabby gasped looking disbelief "Jasmine tried to kill everyone???" Eyes went wide. "Are you sure?? I thought she was a nice girl. She's my friend.. And We're good friends obviously.. And she's really nice to me." Gabby frowned. She was confused now. Gabby blushed again.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:30 pm

((im so sorry.. i've to go.. its nearly midnight here.. arghh i dont want to be late to sch tomorrow. lmao.. cya!! xxx <33))
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:51 pm

Cody looked and then said"nah its alright!"he looked and then stood up and said"i will hang around with you!"he looked and then transformered into his artic wolf
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:38 pm

"Okay.." Gabby smiled and patted your head as you've transformed into a wolf. "But now, you can't talk anymore..." Gabby walked with you. "Anyway, let's go to the lake.. Let's have swim there.." Gabby grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:06 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and they headed off towards the lake,

(u can start the new topic at the lake then)
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:06 pm

Gabby smiled. "By the way, how is it to be a wolf?? I think it's cool to be an animagus. If I were, I'd like to be a bird!" Gabby giggled while she and cody headed off towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:07 pm

(ok i'll create a new thread now.. check it out. on the lake! Very Happy xxx)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Road again
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3