The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the Road again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
On the Road again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100On the Road again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

On the Road again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:45 pm

Jasmine just stared off into space. She was still shocked and terrified by what had just happened. For the last couple of years, Jasmine thought Josh was dead but it turned out that the jerk faked his own death. Jasmine sunk to her knees and burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
On the Road again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0On the Road again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:49 pm

Cody looked and then walked over to Jasmine and then huged her and then said"I am sorry i did not help jasmine!"he looked and headed to the door and felt something was still not right,just then he saw the man again he turned into his wolf form again and attacked him,before he could move
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
On the Road again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100On the Road again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:51 pm

Once again Josh vanished and the air around them turned back to normal. Jasmine looked up and followed Cody. She just looked down at the ground and said,"It's alright. It wasn't your fault. I didn't know that he would follow me."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
On the Road again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0On the Road again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:54 pm

Cody looked and then turned back into human and then said"i am so going to get it from my dad,i disobayed him!"he looked at Jasmine and ran into the woods near the shreaking shack.

Cody sent a owl with a letter to his father.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:01 pm

Jasmine nodded,"Okay, I'll see you later." Then she walked the other direction back up to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:03 pm

As Cody headed into the woods he transformed into his white wolf form and went towards the forbidden woods,he was running away from his life and his friends and family,Cody wanted to find someone who will care for a young wolf.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Female Number of posts : 155
House : Order
Year : One

Character
Name: Gabrielle Delacour
Health:
On the Road again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100On the Road again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order / DA

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:08 pm

Gabby walked by and she suddenly saw a white wolf. She was curious so she came closer to it. "Aww.. its so sweet.." Gabby tried to pat it but she was a little scared. So she just stared at it in distance.
Back to top Go down
http://x-fab-princess-x.bebo.com
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:10 pm

Cody stoped and looked around and felt someone was looking at him,
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:
On the Road again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100On the Road again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:15 pm

Gabby was still staring at it. She didn't even move. She thought that the wolf was really cute.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:21 pm

Cody looked and then saw a girl standing there he turned and then sighed he walked over to girl slowly
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:28 pm

Gabby eyes went wide. "Oh my Gosh.. It's coming.. I'd better run.." She spoke under her breath. "But.. Wait.. I think it's tame." She walked toward it carefully just in case the wolf chased her and bit her.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:53 pm

Cody looked and then saw the girl walking over to him he looked and then said to himself "I think she is scared! I will walk slowly over to her!"he looked and then decided to sit down and was wagging his tail
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:36 am

Gabby looked astonished when the wolf sat down and wagged his tail. After several seconds, Gabby continued walking toward the wolf. The wolf was now only a feet far from her. She bent down and held out her hand to pat the wolf. She smiled at the wolf. "Hi there, white wolfie.." She talked to the wolf as it was a human, patted the wolf's head and still smiling brightly. "It seems so nice.." She spoke under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:11 pm

Cody looked at the girl and then closed his eyes when the girl patted his head,he wagged his tail and then said to himself in his mind"She is a witch!" he looked and steped back and closed his eyes and transformed back into human,he looked and then said"I am sorry if i scared you!"
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:10 am

Gabby jumped backward. "Oh my gosh! You y-you are not a real wolf??" She got surprised. "No no, really.. you didn't scare me at all." Gabby smiled. "So, who are you anyway?" She asked warmly.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:21 pm

Cody looked and then smiled and then said"thats good i didn't scare you,My name is Cody Lupin and I am the son of remus lupin! and that wolf you saw is my animal form!"
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Gabby's eyes went wide. "Really? You're the son of Remus Lupin?? It's awesome!!" She smiled brightly. "Your father is so nice you know... Harry told me that he was the best professor ever!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:47 pm

Cody turned and then said" you will think that! he is nice to Harriate and to the others not me,He is only family I got! but he doesn't treat me the same,he tells me again and again that he wants to look after me but i got to look after my self! he can not be there for me,I been alone all my life,mother was killed when i was small she was killed in front of me!".

Cody looked at the girl and then said"I always a artic wolf due i feel so like alone wolf!.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:59 pm

"Not you?? but why? I thought he was nice to everyone.. Well, he had never taughed me before.. So I didn't know how he really was." Gabby smiled slightly.

Gabby suddenly gasped "Was killed in front of you?? what happened???" asked Gabby eagerly.

"Should I tell your daddy that he should care about you more? I'd always love helping you." Gabby smiled again, and rubbed his back comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:02 pm

Cody looked and then shooked his head and then said"I am not talking to him at the moment and I do not want you to get invole you are like a friend I never had!"he looked and smiled and then said"So what brings you out here!"he looked and then waited for her answer.

Cody tried to change the subject and wanted to not care about what his father thinks Cody wanted to prove himself to his father and to the others too
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:13 pm

"It's not good not talking with your father. He's your own father.. You should talk to him, however.." Gabby suggested.

"Hmm.. Well, I felt bored. So I sneaked out from Hogwarts.. And here i am now.." Gabby whispered and grinned.

"What about you??"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:17 pm

Cody looked and then said"I been here and there,also there is a fullmoon coming soon so I am going to lay low here for a while,I do not want you to come near here during the night okay!"He looked and waited for her answer.

Cody looked and then began to think he looked at the sky and saw it was still miday he looked and then said"I am not sure when the next full moon is but during those nights do not come near me okay!".

Cody looked and was thinking about things what happened in the past and then said"so what is your name and who your family is!"
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:26 pm

"Right.. You can be dangerous when the fullmoon has raised... Okay.." Gabby nodded slightly. "I wish I could help you with this, so you didn't have to be so harmful during fullmoon." Gabby sighed.

"Oh anyway, my name is Gabby, Gabrielle Delacour. I'm a little sister of Fleur Delacour. I think you know her?" Gabby raised one of her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:29 pm

Cody looked in shock and then said"you are the sister of Fleur Delacour!"he looked shocked and then sighed and then said"Yeah I know her she is cute,but now i think of it you are cuter!"He looked and smiled and then began to think.Cody looked and then said"want to sit down and talk!"he looked and then said"to tell you the turth my legs are starting to hurt from all the walking and running i been doing!"
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:13 pm

Gabby nodded and blushed. Her face turned pink now. "Aww.. thanks!" Gabby smiled. "Well, I think you're attractive." Gabby looked down, felt embarrassed. "Did I just say that?! duh!!"

"Omg! you alright?" Gabby looked concern. She held his arm to remain him stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Road again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next