The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the Road again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
On the Road again Left_bar_bleue0/0On the Road again Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:51 pm

Cody had walk for miles from Pandora's Masion and headed off to the shreaking shack to think through his throughs and wanted some time alone to think what to do.Cody got to the shack and looked around and then transformed into his human form he looked and then sat on the step and was thinking.and was alone once again
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
On the Road again Left_bar_bleue15/100On the Road again Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:25 pm

Jasmine apparated to the Shrieking Shack with a loud *POP*. She let down her occulumency shield and she walked up to the gate sat down and she began to cry thinking about what she did in Diagon Alley and what she just witnessed at the Riddle Manor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:29 pm

Cody looked and then said"Jasmine whats wrong!"he looked and then remebered what his father and brother told him not to get close to Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
On the Road again Left_bar_bleue15/100On the Road again Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:34 pm

Jasmine perked up when she heard Cody's voice and she choaked back a sob and she looked down at the ground and said in a low, shakey voice,"I can't believe that I just stood there and didn't do anything. I can't believe I lied to Teddy like that. But, I had to. If Bellatrix and Rabastan were going to believe me. I feel so terrible." Tears ran down her pale cheeks and dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:38 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then said"What is going on this time Jasmine! I can not understand any of this anymore,why do you cry,you almost killed my father and he said you almost killed the family,now Teddy said to me that you almost letted him and harriated die what is going on with you!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:51 pm

Jasmine didn't look at Cody. Tears still ran down her pale cheeks and dropped to the ground,"I don't know, Cody. I wish I did know. Like you my life has been a living hell. I used to be just like my cousin Hermione before my parents and my brother died. But, my peronality quickly changed when my exboyfriend began beating and torturing me. It had gotten so bad, one day he decided to kill me because, I'm a witch. I killed him in self defense. Somedays I wish he did stab me with that large kitchen knife. I guess I'm a pretty screwed up person............." her voice trailed off when her wolf demon instincts kicked in. She could sense something was not right but, she could find the source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:54 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then sighed and wanted to know why his father and his brother does not like Jasmine,Just then Cody'd wolfs sesnes could tell that Jasmine was turning into her demon form.Cody looked and then said"Jasmine do not turn into the demon form! i do not want to hurt you!"

he looked and began to feel something was not right with Jasmine and Cody began to sense somthing bad is going to happen and he must have to fight if she does turn into her demon form,even so his father told him not to go near jasmine
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:00 pm

Jasmine looked around still sensing the danger around her. Then all of the sudden the air around her began to feel cold and eerie. She stood up and looked around some more, unconsciously knowing she was about to transform into her demon form. Jasmine could sense something was coming for her but, she couldn't understand what it was. Just then, Jasmine began to shake and she could feel a sharp pain going thru her body. She fell to her knees and she looked around and spoke,"Where are you??? Who are you??? What do you want??? Show yourself, NOW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:03 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then looked around and sensed something wasn't right about this,He looked and then was going to pull out his wand but he left it back at the masion and then said"that is not good!""he looked and began slightly to worry
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:06 pm

Jasmine shrieked in pain as her hair straightened, her dark brown eyes turned a blood red instead of the usual yellow, her fingernails and her canine teeth elongated and pointened and her ears developed points. The demon (Jasmine) looked around the shack once again and the air grew colder and eerier and then all of the torches in the room blew out, making it pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:09 pm

Cody looked and steped back from Jasmine and then said"this is not a good sign!"he looked and he steped back and bashed into the wall with his back.Cody looked and headed to the door when he transformed into the wolf and looked at the wolf demon jasmine
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:17 pm

The torches lit up on there own and the demon looked around to find the source of it. The air around her was so eerie and cold, the demon looked at Cody and then she turned around and saw a young man. The demon gasped and took a couple of steps back realizing who it was. The young man had black hair and cold empty green eyes and he wore a long back cloak. The demon took a couple more steps back not taking her eyes off of him. The young man looked at the demon maliciously and said in a transylvanian accent,"Hello Jasmine. Is that any way to treat your exlover?" The demon felt speechless and terried, all what she managed to choak out was,"Josh?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:20 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then back to the other guy and saw him,He stood there in front of Jasmine,Cody jumped in front of Jasmine and then transformed into human and then said"Who are you and what do you want!"he looked at the man
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:29 pm

The young man looked at Cody who stood infront of the demon. The demon looked at the young man from over Cody's shoulder in fear. Seeing the fear in the demon's blood red eyes he replied,"I'm Joshua Zander. Jasmine's exboyfriend. I've come back to see her." The demon looked at Josh and said,"I thought I killed you!!!" Josh laughed maniacally and looked at Jasmine with a blank expression,"Yes you did but, you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:36 pm

Cody looked and then said"so you were the one who hurt her in the first place,you are not going to lay one finger on her hair!"he looked and then transformed into his artic wolf form and showed his teeth at the man
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:47 pm

Josh looked at the wolf and laughed evilly and he looked back up at the demon who was still cowering in fear,"Don't worry Mr. Malfoy, I'm not here to hurt her. Infact, I've been watching her." The demon looked at Cody and back at Josh and said,"He's not Draco Malfoy. He's Cody and he and Draco are twice the men you'll ever be. Tell me right now, how come your not dead or alive?" The the realization sunk in, the demon realized that Josh was not a muggle after all, he was a vampire. The demon looked Josh with fear and said,"Oh my god, why didn't I see it before. You're...you're a...a vampire. Why have you been watching me?" Josh looked at the demon and Cody and vanished and reappeared behind Jasmine and put his hands on her neck and laughed cold and maniacally,"Because, I want you to dump that wizard scum and come back to me. You belong to me, Jasmine my love."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:38 pm

Cody looked and then turned around and then transformed back into his human form and then said"I am not malfoy i am cody lupin I am the son of the denfend against the darkarts professor lupin,unhand her now!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:17 pm

Unconsciously, Jasmine transformed back into her human form. She shivered in fear as Josh touched her neck,"Let go of me, you scum bag!!!!! Let go of me!!!!" Josh coldly laughed,"Come back to me, Jasmine. I love you." Jasmine pushed Josh off of her and drew out her wand and aimed it at his neck,"That's a shame because, I don't love you."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:20 pm

Cody looked and went over to Jasmine and holded her back and then said"Jasmine do not do it!"he looked and then said"thats what he wants,dont do it jasmine,do not think about of killing him!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:26 pm

Jasmine looked over at Cody and back at Josh with her wand still raised. She nodded,"Cody, are you forgetting that I already did kill him and he didn't die. I guess I'm going to have to find another alternative other than the killing curse." Josh looked at Jasmine and Cody and laughed maniacally and vanished and her reappeared floating above them,"Jasmine my love, come back to me." He said holding his hand out for her to grasp. Jasmine looked at his hand and spit on it and said,"No!!!! Never!!!!!" Josh laughed coldly again,"I'd be carefully if I were you. You may wake up one day and find your werewolf friend and your pure wizard boyfriend dead." Jasmine aimed her wand at his chest and screamed,"You will not do anything to Cody and Draco!!!!! If you do, I will find someway to kill you. Even if my first attempt failed!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:44 pm

Cody looked at the man and narrowed his eyes with anger in his heart he turned into his werewolf form and then attacked the man
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:33 am

Jasmine gasped when Cody transformed into his werewolf form. She turned her wand onto him and screamed,"Cody stop!!!!!!! CODY PLEASE STOP!!!!!! STOP IT!!! CODY!!!!" She realized that she had no choice with perfect aim, Jasmine shouted,"STUPEFY!!!!!" but for some reason the spell missed and hit the wall instead. Under Cody's weight, Josh vanished and reappeared again, floating 10 feet above them and Jasmine realized that she had a huge problem in her hands. She walked over to Cody slowly and said in a soft, kind voice,"Cody, Cody it's me, Jasmine. Cody, do you remember me at all?" Josh watched the scene and laughed manically above them,"It won't work, my love. Once a werewolf transforms, he will attack anyone. You know that just as well as I do. Give it up Jasmine. He will hurt you and destroy your beautiful face. Leave him darling and we can go back to New York together and start over." Jasmine looked up at Josh, glaring at him and said in a harsh voice,"No!!!!! I would much rather have Cody rip my throught out than go back to New York and endure all of those beatings and torturous nights I went through."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:54 am

Cody looked at Jasmine and then turned to the man and ran towards him,and began to bite the man,he wanted to kill him so much for hurting Jasmine,Cody didn't want to hurt Jasmine she did not threating him
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:21 am

Josh quickly moved out of Cody's way and raise higher into the air to where neither Jasmine or Cody can get him. He looked at them both and laughed maniacally,"Well I see that my stay here has ended. For now at least. We will meet each other again, Mr. Lupin as well as Jasmine too. I will come back at another time when you, young Mr. Lupin, and young Mr. Malfoy are all present. Before I leave you, Jasmine my love I want you to know that I still love you even after your failed attempt at trying to kill me." Then he floated over to Jasmine and kissed her forcefully on her lips. Jasmine pushed him away and spat in his face before raising her wand at him again, saying in a harsh and cruel voice,"I don't love you, Josh. I never did. The only boy that I do love is Draco Malfoy and at least he doesn't beat me." Josh glared at both Jasmine and Cody,"We will see each other again, my love. You can count on that." Then he vanishes into thin air, leaving Jasmine terrified and speechless.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:22 pm

Cody turned back into his human form after his white wolf form not his werewolf form.he looked over at Jasmine and then said"Are you alright!"he looked and wanted to beat the man up.Cody knew his father is going to be mad at him for going near Jasmine but he hasn't been hurt yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Road again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road again   On the Road again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Road again
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next