The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silvia's New Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Female Number of posts : 208
Year : none
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Silver
Health:
Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:28 pm

"I'll do what you want Remus. I shall go pack for the baby and myself. If it goes badly, just promise to bring me home", she said with a smile.

*She got up went to the other rooms and started packing to leave.*
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:49 pm

"Of course I will."
he said going over and sitting by the baby, then taking her and leaving to help Silvia get packed. Getting the second hand cloths, some food and putting it into a bag while holding the baby.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:31 pm

"I'll let you and the baby go on ahead and meet you there later. I'm not ready to travel just yet...need to rest first.:

She kissed them both and put the rest of the things in the bags.

"I know I will miss you both as soon as your gone, but feeling real weak right now. I hope thats okay, she asked looking up to him?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:34 pm

"Well rather you feel up to it than make yourself worse... I'll see you soon."
He said kissing her cheek and then taking his cloak and making sure the baby was wrapped up well
"Get some rest and down worry, we'll be fine, I'll be more worried about you.."
Remus then left leaving her to rest and made way for the HQ
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:05 pm

She walked to the porch and watched them leave. She felt like Remus was taking a piece of her heart with him. She turned walked back into the house closing the door and falling in the bed. She fell asleep fast.

She didn't know how long she had been alseep when she woke and got her things together to go meet Remus and thier child. She closed the door and walked down the porch steps making her way into the forest. She she came out on the other side of the foest and started looking for Number 12 Grimmauld Place. The snow blew so hard it was hard to see at times. She kept walking...nothing would keep her from Remus and Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:04 am

After what seemed like a hour of walking and running toward home, she was close to home now. She sat down on a fallen tree, it was late, cold and the moon was full. She could hear howling in the distance. She drew the blankets around the baby tighter and held her close to her to keep the cold wind from her. She now felt like she should have never left the forest. No wonder Remus had so many problems, his world was crazy...insane to her and way more dangerous than living in the woods with a pack of werewolfs. The baby whimpered and tried to stretch, but was to tightly bundled. She knew Ash was feeling the affects of the full moon too. She felt so alone and scared for the first time in her life. She had never held, nor had anything as dear to her as Ash was.

After 10 or 15 minutes she stood back up, tired and feeling weak. She hadn't even had time to recover from child birth yet and she was running through the woods...fleeing for their lives back home. From a world she did not like. The full moon gave enough light for her to make her way through the forest easily enough. Her worst fear though was running into another werewolf..she would have to lay the baby down to fight for them. That was something she did not want to do. The thought of being seperated from Ash made her feel ill.

The howls seemed to have gotten closer as she made her way home. Finally the shadow of the house could be seen in the distance. She started running, wanting to get inside as she heard a howl very close by. Finally she made it, ran up the stairs and through the door. She slammed the door behind her and leaned up against it breathing hard. But Ash started crying, she walked to the sofa sat down and layed the bundle beside her and slowly unwrapped her. She picked the baby up, hugging and rocking her greatful that they made it back alive. She sat there rocking while tears filled her eyes. She thought of how close and how many times the childs life had been put into danger already. She decided they would never leave again. Exhausted now she fed Ash and walked her to the bed lying her down and laying beside her. She was hurting...she knew she had over done it by coming to far on foot and so quickly without resting enough. She layed there thinking about Remus and hoping he was alright, she wanted him here with her now more than anything. She was ill and all alone with a new born baby, she feared she couldn't take care of Ash if she got worse. Finally while cuddled up with the baby she feel alseep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silvia's New Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2