The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silvia's New Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Female Number of posts : 208
Year : none
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Silver
Health:
Silvia's New Home Left_bar_bleue0/0Silvia's New Home Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:06 pm

After Remus brought her to his old home, she had went to work fixing it up. She tried to make it cozy as she could with what little she had. She had a old sofa and chair in the living room and a bed in a rnother. She worked on making a baby room nice as she could, but without money or resources it was a bit empty.

She sat out on the porch with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders having a tea and wondering why she hadn't seen Remus in a long time. She feared the worst, he was'nt coming back this time she thought.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Silvia's New Home Left_bar_bleue15/100Silvia's New Home Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:20 pm

Remus had made his way through the forest and was heading towards his old home after he left the HQ. He should have and will be in serious trouble if he was seen , but he had to see Silvia, make sure she was safe and well.
He could see the house through the trees and quickened his pace. He could see Silvia on the porch and smiled the first time in days.
"Sorry, I'm late.."
He said walking up a couple of steps onto the porch
"Had a bit of a mix up."
He was still in the Azkaban uniform and his eyes looked red and sour and tired.
"You been alright, I'm sorry.."
He said hugging her and kissing her
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:35 pm

She jumped up on her feet dropping the tea cup. She embraced him hard. She had thought he wasn't coming back.

"I knew something was wrong, feared the worst for you", she said fighting back the tears of joy and pain seeing him in such bad shape.

"Whats going on Remus?", she asked looking at his tired face?
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Silvia's New Home Left_bar_bleue15/100Silvia's New Home Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:39 pm

"Was in Azkaban for killing Crouch and then Harriate took the blame, when to free her, blowing up a wall in the process and was caught and locked up where I had a run in with a Dementor, can't sleep, all I see is blood death and jaws, even if I close my eyes, scared too..basically it."
He looked up and down her
"You been alright though.."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:51 pm

She had a look of horror on her face.

"Oh Remus..whats going to happen now", she asked taking his hand in hers and pulling him into the house.

"I need to sit down"

She sat on the sofa and waved him to sit by her.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:58 pm

He walked over and took a seat next to him with a weak smile
"Just glad to see you, thought I might have been too late.."
He said putting a hand on her stomach and feeling some movement
"Not meant to have left the HQ could be arrested...again."
He laughed
"Couldn't wait for a Auror to come, nothing was going to stop me seeing you.."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:07 pm

She smiled and leaned over putting her head to his.

" I have missed you horribly. I'm not used to being alone, always had the pack around. The babies coming..been in a lot of pain for two days. I didn't want to be alone when it came. I'm glad you weren't seen. They would have locked you up again. Is the Order keeping you hostage now?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:13 pm

"Basically.. In pain, you mean it's on the way on the way? now?"
He said looking worried and turning a whiter shade of pale.
"You alright, need anything??"
He said getting up from the sofa ready to run on her will.
Back to top Go down
Silver-Shadow

Silver-Shadow

Female Number of posts : 76
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:18 pm

A black owl flew through the sky landing easily on the window ledge and pecked on the glass to gain the inhabitants attention. A letter was tied to its leg. The note read.

Mr R.J.Lupin

After the damage done to azkaban prison you were ordered to pay to fix the damage. We have recieved your payement in full. As such Madam Bones has decided that your time under house arrest has been dropped from this point on. We do not want to have to deal with you again Mr Lupin and please do not try breaking in again.

Have a nice day.
Silver Shadow
Head Auror
Squadron 13

After delivering the letter the owl took flight again and was soon but a small black dot in the distance.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/portal.htm
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:23 pm

"Look Remus one of your owl things at the window", she said pointing to a front window.

"Get it..it's news isn't it? I hope nothing bad."

She waited for him to retrieve it worried he would have to leave now.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:26 pm

He read it and looked dumbstruck
"Are they all mad! I never paided, and .. why do they let me off so easily, they could be others who should be out, more than me!"
He looked back to Silver
"Nutters, all of them! they let me off, but they did this to me! I can't sleep, dream or even close my eyes without being scared to death!.. been let off House Arrest and said they recieved my payment, never paid them!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:33 pm

"Some one else must have done it for you then." "I am grateful to whomever it was. Who do you think would do that for you, she asked then screaming out in pain."

"Take me to my room..please", she asked frozen in pain.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:37 pm

He ignored her question and ran over to her and put a arm round her for some support
"Hope this is quick.. fullmoon soon..be worse for you I bet.."
He said helped her walked towards the room, least it was all on one floor.
He helped her on to the bed
"I'll get some warm water, cloths."
He said then running out the room to fetch them for her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:41 pm

"Blankets from the babies room too", she yelled to him as she doubled over in pain.

With one loud scream the baby came. It was over quick, she had been in labour for awhile but hadn't known what to do.

She looked down at a baby girl laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:54 pm

Lupin ran back in and saw the blood and the child and Silver. He nearly dropped the blankets in shock, but then shook his head and hurried to her side and wrapped the baby in the cozy blanket and wiped some of the blood from her face and passed her to Silver
"It's a girl."
He said pulling up a chair looking at her beaming feeling warmth in his body
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:20 pm

"Yes it is", she said taking the baby and smilling. She's wonderful she said hugging the baby to herself. I have been thinking if it was a girl I would like to name her Ashley Elizabeth, she said beaming. Elizabeth after my Mum. What do you think", she asked looking to Remus?
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:28 pm

"Sounds wonderful to me, whatever makes you Happy."
He said still beaming, taking a small cloth dapping Silver brow.
He got up and left and soon came back with some water for her to drink and sat back down
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:35 pm

"Thank you, she said taking the water and drinking it all."

*She took the cloth's and cleaned the baby putting a gown on it and wrapping her in a blanket.*

"Could you watch the baby, while I take a warm bath", she asked holding the child out to him.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:27 pm

Remus nodded looking a little sheepish, but took the child and sat back down on then chair and cradled her in his arms, The Baby was fast asleep, tired from the birth.
He put his finger into the babies tiny hand and felt a slight squeeze and he smiled, she was so sweet and inocent and he wanted the world to see her, her ears were like Silver's, slightly pointed at the tips, but it was sweet and cute.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:34 pm

After she bathed and changed. She came in the room to see Remus holding their daughter and smiled. She was so happy right now, no one could take this moment from her.

"Remus you are tired. Please lay down and nap. I'll take care of Ash now", she said brushing a hand over his worn face and kissinf his cheek.

She took the baby and sat down, she began feeding the child. She looked down at the beautiful baby and smiled. Now she would never be alone again.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:40 pm

"No I'm fine, Don't want to sleep, too many images, might wake her if I do, rather be awake and be with you two.."
He said getting up and taking some of the bed sheets away to be cleaned, to keep himself active so he wouldn't doze off.
He came back in and sat beside her and put a arm round her and rested his head on her shoulder looking at the baby
"It's full moon tomorrow..what will happen to her? worried it's so close to the birth, the strain will be too much for her.."
He said looking back to Silvia looking concerned
"Maybe we should spend the night at the HQ have others there who might help if something goes wrong, plus Cody will need someone there who can help seeing as he's cursed and can't control himself.."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:52 pm

Would they accept me and the baby there? She looked down at the baby..I don't know what will happen...but we all survived as babies when the full moon was up. I don't remember though, been so long since anyone had a child in the pack. Maybe it won't take full affect this soon..ohh I don't know. Should I be worried...I mean, she started getting worked up now, scared, for some reason she hadn't thought of it before.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:01 pm

"They will accept you, accepted me and If they, don't I'll stay here with you amd of course she will be fine.. you were a baby once and you are still here"
He kissed her cheek and smiled hoping she would relax
"Sorry just never seen a child of my own so young.. too good to be true."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:10 pm

She then smiled and nuzzled him with her cheek against his.

"I have an idea, if your concerned for Cody, you could bring him to the forest and watch out for him here."

"I'm not sure Tonks would want me around anyway. And I would kill over Ashley. I don't think it's a good idea really, to have the two of us together." "I know they would all resent me and the baby. "What do you think", she asked laying over on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:15 pm

"Well could come here during the full moon, but they like you and Tonks has not said a bad word against you at all.. could be friends, can they at least let me show them our perfect wonderful, cut little Baby..."
He said looking at Silver with puppy dog eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silvia's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia's New Home   Silvia's New Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silvia's New Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next