The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no place like home..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
no place like home.. Left_bar_bleue75/100no place like home.. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

no place like home.. Empty
PostSubject: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:27 pm

Harry rounded the corner his eyes slightly red and puffy but hardly noticible, before him stood the Leaky cauldron, holding in the cloke to him he went to the man behind the bar and booked himself in one of the rooms, Harry was given the key as he walked up the stiars ignoring the odd look he turned left at the top of the stairs and opend the door using the key to reveal a rather untidy unkept room, tossing his cloke over the back of the chair, he sank down onto his knees and placed his head in his hands and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
House : Gryffindor
Year : 6th

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
no place like home.. Left_bar_bleue30/100no place like home.. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:31 pm

Scarlet strode into the Leaky Cauldron, getting strange looks as she was still dressed as a Muggle. She walked over to the the man behind the bar, and asked for Harry. He told her the room number and she nodded a thank you. She made her way up the stairs, turning left at the top. She knocked on the door. "Harry..?" She asked, quitely.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
no place like home.. Left_bar_bleue75/100no place like home.. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:33 pm

Harry did not look up he kept his head in his hands as he mubbled "come in..what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
no place like home.. Left_bar_bleue30/100no place like home.. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:36 pm

Scarlet walked in, and almost burst into tears. She hated seeing Harry like this, he was like an older brother to her. She sat next to him, and put her arm round him, hopefully comforting him. "I wanted to see you.. I hate seeing you like this, Harry." Scarlet said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:39 pm

"yeah well your probably going to have to get used to it" he said as Harry gently shrugged Scarlet off, he got to his feet and went to look out the window "maybe Lupin's right..maybe i don't understand anything..maybe i don't even deserve to have what i have...maybe i don't even desreve to be alive.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:41 pm

"Lupin's in a bad mood, well pissed off. He's slightly drunk, which doesnt help. You understand everything, you help me understand things.. You deserve everything you've got and you deserve to live." Scarlet said, softly but she had said You deserve to live more firmly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:43 pm

"and for what? to see the only people i care about and the only family i have hurt? to see them suffer and go through what i have been through..Sirius and Lupin are quite positvly the only family i have..and i'm pushing them away.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:46 pm

"You have a reason to be here Harry! I know it's hard.. Losing people you love, but many people know how you feel, including me. I've lost so many to Voldemort. My parents.." Scarlet mumbled something barely audible but it sounded like Mummy.. Daddy.. "My big sister.. Your not pushing them away Harry.. Everyone's stressed at the moment and this is obviously how they're letting off steam."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:48 pm

"if it wasnt for the stupid dream and stupid Prophecy things could be better, i'm tired and irritable due to lack of sleep..i can't sleep..it's just like i don't want to..and i'm not going back to Grimmauld.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:50 pm

"if it wasnt for evil everything, everyone would be better! Of course you are Harry.. you're having those awful dreams.. nightmares more like." Scarlet said. "WHAT?! Harry, you have to go back!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:52 pm

He turned to her "oh really? and who says i do.. you live to die, and you die to only live again, whats the point in living..if you have to die...i'm not ready to die, i'm not ready for any of this.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:56 pm

"I'm not saying you are, Harry. If your not at HQ, where the hell will you go?" Scarlet asked, shaking slightly. "We live to die yes, but people say your life flashes before you eyes. We live to make those flashes good.. memorible, the best times in our lives.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:58 pm

"okay lets recap mine shall we?, no love life, no life, death..death oh and death again and did i mention death not to mention torture and back stabbing and arguments.hmm i wonder what it's like to die what do you think? do you think i'll be better of i mean i can go see my parents..probably warmer to..always hated the cold weather oh i think first i'll get expelled from hogwarts and my wand broken then..on and then i'll go looking for voldemort..why not?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:01 pm

Scarlet started to cry silently. "I'm just trying to help Harry.. I know it's hard and I probably will never understand! But I care about you! You're important to me!" Scarlet cried.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:04 pm

"hmm oh and i think i will also visit Godric's Hollow before i die i mean..i can sort out where i want to be buried i can also visit my parents house, why not going to die anyway.." he said oblivious to Scarlet crying
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:07 pm

Cries harder and it becomes more obvious. "You dont know that your going to die, Harry!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:11 pm

he sighed then stated the line of the Prophecy that had been swimming about in his head since he left the ministry "Nither can live while the other survives" "and i hardly doubt i'm going to be the won winning.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:13 pm

"Personally, I think it could go eithr way. And I believe you'll make it." Scarlet said, furiously, tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:14 pm

"oh come of it do you have any idea of the size of Lord Voldemorts army?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:20 pm

"It's not size that counts Harry. It's the strength.. the loyality.." Scarlet said, getting to feet and pacing the room.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:30 am

"still what do i have..Lupin probably hates me now and i bet Sirius blames me for his death, they both have every right to hate me and blame me.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:30 am

"Lupin got angry at BOTH of us. You and me. We both laughed when he said he trusted Snape. If he hates you Harry, he'll hate me too. Sirius would never blame you for his death, it was never your fault." Scarlet said, watching Harry out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:22 pm

"considering the fact that it was my fault i can safely say he blames me for my stupidity then.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:24 pm

"Okai, firstly Harry James Potter," Scarlet always used their full name when she was trying to make a point or when she was angry. "It was NEVER your fault! I would have done the same bloody thing! You thought you were helping him! You thought you were doing the right thing! Thats all that matters!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:40 pm

"oh really? well look where my stupid instints have got us? no where thats what, only death and pain!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no place like home..   no place like home.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no place like home..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next